der seb

Monochrome Minifigures

These Batman cowl, closed chin variants never came as helmets only like previous Darth Vader or clone ones so no chance getting these cheap if you find someone with them. I paid about £27 each and I’d likely sell them at £35 each except the dark purple one as it’s only ever seen on a rare comic con figure costing £600 so no chance getting that one cheap. I’ve just spend over £500 getting them ones above for my own collection. I do think the price is t bad but it seems worse when you buy so many at once.

I’ve got a full set of 38 Darth Vader up for sale on eBay right now and I’m about to add medium brown to make it 39 plain colours. I’ve only got one set to sell so it’s £1499 but you can’t get them any more so in my opinion it’s worth it 👍🏻

On 12/3/2022 at 11:30 AM, pbatey7 said:

except the dark purple one as it’s only ever seen on a rare comic con figure costing £600 so no chance getting that one cheap.

Dark purple is available with the other colors now, so no need to get the CC fig just for it.

Yes I know I have 2 dark purple ones already. I just meant that I wouldn’t be selling that one as cheap as the rest as it’s mask is worth more money to other people who may just need the helmet to finish a figure or replace a damaged one. 😮

19 hours ago, pbatey7 said:

Yes I know I have 2 dark purple ones already. I just meant that I wouldn’t be selling that one as cheap as the rest as it’s mask is worth more money to other people who may just need the helmet to finish a figure or replace a damaged one. 😮

Ah gotcha.

Lego Darth Vader & Batman large monochrome sets Prototype shot Minifigures

latest Lego Batman set around 85. Just a trans-orange closed cowl on its way and need to find a trans-green closed cowl.

Darth Vader collection also almost complete just missing a Magenta which I’ve seen once. I have a medium brown in transit and I think I’m done :/ 

I do also have a large Clone trooper set and some other ones and I don’t think I can fit any more in the Wicked Brick IKEA Kallax Stands coming soon. I’ll update the pictures once they are all in (6 weeks lead time).

I did get the Sand Red variant just so I had it but it’s like a patchwork quilt of colours and my guess is they were testing out the colours to try to get it right and maybe gave up as Ive only seen a few and none any different.

this is the clone set with the last one added being the tran-dark blue or blue. 

the Batman set above is missing the bright pink open cowl figure as I forgot to add it in but I’ll display them in a month or so in their new displays and with matching capes missing. 👍🏻

Edited by pbatey7

About 8-10 months ago, I was shopping like crazy for monofigs on BL. And I do know some of them were 'wiped' but were genuine Legos.

Nowadays, there are far less monofig sellers, and the few that do, only sell the minifigs from Everybody is Awesome.

It seems Lego banned custom monochrome minifigs?

6 hours ago, hikouki said:

About 8-10 months ago, I was shopping like crazy for monofigs on BL. And I do know some of them were 'wiped' but were genuine Legos.

Nowadays, there are far less monofig sellers, and the few that do, only sell the minifigs from Everybody is Awesome.

It seems Lego banned custom monochrome minifigs?

No they haven't. You can still list complete figures as custom items and official parts under the relevant categories. 

I don’t sell on Bricklink, only eBay but even I am getting bored of selling. I’ve completed almost every monochrome set like plain, satin, transparent metallic etc and all the Batman, Darth Vader, Clone Troopers, C-3PO’s etc and I do still have about 5 full sets of 50+ plain Monofigs on eBay and varied amounts of smaller sets. If you do a search for Lego 43 monochrome minifigures they’ll appear at the top and I do also have loads of other spares so just send me a message on eBay. The 43 first colours are not too expensive to collect it’s the newer ones as they are harder to find. So likes of medium tan and medium brown etc are around £25 to £30 each so adding these to a set of 43 adds around £175.

Anyways like I said I’m not buying items anymore to sell as my objective was to buy things in a but more bulk to pay for all my own collections.

thanks 

If you're still active on ebay can you post a link or your user name. Having trouble finding your page and would like to see what you have available. Thank you!

On 12/13/2022 at 7:04 AM, pbatey7 said:

I don’t sell on Bricklink, only eBay but even I am getting bored of selling. I’ve completed almost every monochrome set like plain, satin, transparent metallic etc and all the Batman, Darth Vader, Clone Troopers, C-3PO’s etc and I do still have about 5 full sets of 50+ plain Monofigs on eBay and varied amounts of smaller sets. If you do a search for Lego 43 monochrome minifigures they’ll appear at the top and I do also have loads of other spares so just send me a message on eBay. The 43 first colours are not too expensive to collect it’s the newer ones as they are harder to find. So likes of medium tan and medium brown etc are around £25 to £30 each so adding these to a set of 43 adds around £175.

Anyways like I said I’m not buying items anymore to sell as my objective was to buy things in a but more bulk to pay for all my own collections.

thanks 

Edited by awhiteportlander
Redundant

Hi I’m off to Australia for 5 weeks today so nothing selling anywhere. I’ll message again once I get back.

6 hours ago, awhiteportlander said:

If you're still active on ebay can you post a link or your user name. Having trouble finding your page and would like to see what you have available. Thank you!

Hello, awhiteportlander, and welcome to Eurobricks.

Since you are new here, I think it would be useful to share some ground rules.

Please, do not ask for ebay links in our threads.

This section is meant for the discussion of custom figures, not as a marketplace.

Thank you.

Teal (printed) head available in Lego.com Bricks and pieces: 

ID: 6420286

Price in EU 0,29€

Finally got the elusive Darth Vader Magenta! Plus Dark Pink and the New Trans Dark Black, Satin Dark Black, trans dark green along with Clone troopers in bright light yellow, medium lavender, dark pink and magenta. Also got Batman in trans orange.

so missing ones are copper metallic Batman, trans light green Batman, glitter neon green in Darth Vader and Clone and Glitter dark Black…. Not sure if I’ll continue with Darth Vader as I think 80 is enough and fills my display. Clone I need 3 to fill display and Batman I have space for another 7 but may stop at those last 2.

Check out my latest collections here

Almost Complete Lego Sets of Darth Vader Clone Trooper and Batman 80, 77 & 84 (241)Almost Complete Lego Sets of Darth Vader Clone Trooper and Batman 80, 77 & 84 (241)Almost Complete Lego Sets of Darth Vader Clone Trooper and Batman 80, 77 & 84 (241)

I do collect full minifigure sets for most things other than these so check out my Flickr images above and more… :) 

Which current color are we still missing a complete minifig parts for?

Neon yellow

Warm tan

Copper

I did not count any of the transparent ones.

On 8/20/2023 at 10:51 AM, hikouki said:

Neon yellow

Warm tan

Copper

Copper Metallic was retired in 2020, so it's not current anyway. (All of these colors exist as "nightshift" figures)

5 hours ago, Lt. de Martinet said:

Copper Metallic was retired in 2020, so it's not current anyway. (All of these colors exist as "nightshift" figures)

Nah, I prefer dayshift products. 

On 8/20/2023 at 6:51 PM, hikouki said:

Neon yellow

Warm tan

Copper

Coral

On 9/4/2023 at 10:46 AM, MDM said:

Coral

I think we're just missing the hands and head for that color?

15 hours ago, hikouki said:

I think we're just missing the hands and head for that color?

Yes, hands and head. With nightshifts, the hand's color is off.

On 9/7/2023 at 9:04 PM, samlr said:

Yes, hands and head. With nightshifts, the hand's color is off.

That might be as hands are made from a different plastic to make them more flexible so they don't break when accessories are clipped in. So maybe the bootleggers have to mix their own blend and didn't get it quite right.