der seb

Monochrome Minifigures

Hello, k0k0, and welcome to Eurobricks.

Around here, we consider it polite to first introduce yourself, for example by creating a thread in the Hello! My name is... section, and ask this kind of tips once you've become a part of the community.

Hope to see you stick around and contribute to our forums.

9 hours ago, samlr said:

Well, well, well, well ... euh ... no comment ...

Nice! I have the 18 standard ones, 12 full mask ones, glow in the card and satin yellow full mask so where do I get those ha ha :/ 

I’ve got 38 clone trooper variants and 32 Darth vaders and I’m told there may be a few more Darth ones coming next week!

Edited by Darkdragon
please don't quote pictures

51887651866_956816d1f1_o_d.jpg

5 minutes ago, pbatey7 said:

Nice! I have the 18 standard ones, 12 full mask ones, glow in the card and satin yellow full mask so where do I get those ha ha :/ 

I’ve got 38 clone trooper variants and 32 Darth vaders and I’m told there may be a few more Darth ones coming next week!

David is the guy !

9 hours ago, samlr said:

David is the guy !

Oh no I neeeeeddddd those! Don’t know who David is though :’(

One of my contacts is likely getting those next week, I never thought to ask him if they were new colours or led. At least I hope he gets those :D

Edited by Darkdragon
please don't quote pictures

20 hours ago, samlr said:

David is the guy !

Yeah I am a member of that group on Facebook and just hadn’t looked yet ha ha. I’ve been told about 26 sets of Darth Vader and clone troooers arriving next week but I think they are already released colours but we shall see :)

I’ve got 15 sets of 46 monochrome figures to sell when I can be bothered and I think I’ll add the new coral one to make a few 47 sets.

Satin Trans Dark Blue and Satin Trans Clear. According to the seller, those are opaque. Can wait to receive all those new colors !

51889448666_d2c4df0289_w_d.jpg

Apparently they're not actually opaque, they're just not very transparent - likely a result of the satin process. The white one in particular definitely looks somewhat translucent.

I've updated my spreadsheet with all the recent additions. I hope I don't have to update it with too many more, or this could start to get very expensive!

2 hours ago, Paperballpark said:

Apparently they're not actually opaque, they're just not very transparent - likely a result of the satin process. The white one in particular definitely looks somewhat translucent.

I've updated my spreadsheet with all the recent additions. I hope I don't have to update it with too many more, or this could start to get very expensive!

expensive-mr-dink.gif

News from Tips&Bricks : A new color ! Head and hands seem available !

51903606541_b54130e531_c_d.jpg

Edited by samlr

Yeah that's the new colour Medium Brown (ID 370). I suspected there was at least one in that set ever since we first saw leaked pics of it.

Medium Tan (ID 371) is apparently also on the way this year. No way of knowing yet if it'll have minifig parts though.

Edited by Paperballpark

The Yellowish Green hips are going official thanks to the new Muppets CMF !

Edited by samlr

On 2/17/2022 at 7:24 PM, samlr said:

David is the guy !

David isn’t getting them with helmets of sabers :( just plain figures and I know I want them just fancy then paying again and trying to find helmets and sabers grrrrrr. I’ve found someone who’s got a few glitter Darth helmets today but wants too much for them and still doesn’t have all 9!

the new plain Darth and clone trooper helmet colours are on their way to me. Almost all new colours like orange, blue, dark turquoise, dark tan, sand green, reddish brown etc for Darth Vader and dark brown, dark green, dark purple and some of the above for clone troopers. 

I’ve only paid about £20 each for about 6 trans minifigures as well so got some bargains. Standard trans figures are getting harder to find. I need about 3 sets of 9 stands trans figures if anyones got any as some people have them with Thor helmet and hammers and want more money and I only want the figures :(

anyways excited for some new items on route.

p.s. Darth coral is out as well.

Something that is confusing to me is that the new glitter figs seem to use trans dark blue, but we never got that color without glitter. Do you guys know if trans dark blue figs without glitter can be found? I don't mean the PC ones.

Edited by BrickHat

2 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Something that is confusing to me is that the new glitter figs seem to use trans dark blue, but we never got that color without glitter. Do you guys know if trans dark blue figs without glitter can be found? I don't mean the PC ones.

I wondered about this as well

Bricklink have renamed their 'medium brown' colour to 'light brown' yesterday, in order to use Lego's name of Medium Brown for the new brown.

On 3/4/2022 at 10:45 AM, BrickHat said:

I am very curious about that too. I should be getting all the new figs soon and be able to compare.

I had a very interesting conversation from which I learned that people can actually order minifigs in a any specific color or even in mixed colors. They can also ask (and pay) to keep those color exclusive. I really hope that this is not the case with Trans-Dark Blue. I also learned that we should be getting new colors by the end of march (my wallet passed out ...) .

Got today torso and arms in vibrant yellow (and saw a head on Instagram...)

Edited by MDM

The new Satin Trans-Neon Green (Center) !

Left is Trans-Neon Green and right is Trans-Yellow.
51931204160_c45f312cc6_c_d.jpg

33 minutes ago, samlr said:

The new Satin Trans-Neon Green (Center) !

Left is Trans-Neon Green and right is Trans-Yellow.

Ooooh, thanks for sharing! Do you think you could show a comparison of the Satin Yellow vs the Satin Trans Neon Green?

On 3/8/2022 at 3:51 PM, MDM said:

Got today torso and arms in vibrant yellow (and saw a head on Instagram...)

I can't find the head on instagram. What tag did you find it under?

3 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Ooooh, thanks for sharing! Do you think you could show a comparison of the Satin Yellow vs the Satin Trans Neon Green?

I don't believe that a Satin Trans Yellow exists (at least not yet). The seller just hadn't compared this figure to actual Trans Yellow/TNG at the time, so he called them yellow. I just received my ""satin trans yellow"" figure, and it looks just like the one in samlr's picture above.

37 minutes ago, Lt. de Martinet said:

I don't believe that a Satin Trans Yellow exists (at least not yet). The seller just hadn't compared this figure to actual Trans Yellow/TNG at the time, so he called them yellow. I just received my ""satin trans yellow"" figure, and it looks just like the one in samlr's picture above.

Thanks for clarifying the confusion! I wasn't aware of that.