der seb

Monochrome Minifigures

15 hours ago, Holodoc said:

If you find a photo online (I found mine @BS an BL) you can also right-klick on the image and choose 'copy image address'. Then you can just enter the link in your post and the photo will appear again. It's not stored @EB then. :wink:

EDIT: I just saw you were refering to your own photos. Then follow LuxorV's instructions.

Thanks for the tips.

Here is my current collection (forgot to add the Coral parts!)

IMG_2153

Star Wars Monochromes progress. I am not happy with some of the figs so I'll be waiting for TLG to release new parts.

50023758516_0cd7618b3f_o_d.jpg

A moderator on a FB group recently obtained some Lavender hips and legs. They are genuine and presumably made on a night shift when no-one was around ? here are mine on the right hand side, alongside Medium Lavender, Dark Purple and the Pinks.

43822-E7-B-5704-47-F9-920-D-F8903-D7-CFE

I love nightshift productions !

50200521403_191c8a2dd1_c_d.jpg

Edited by samlr

4 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Very neat. The only thing that bothers me about the purple one is how the left leg has a different tone. Seems to be a problem with all of the purple ones.

Bothers me too ... My supplier thinks the problem will be fixed soon !

On 8/3/2020 at 8:51 AM, Coopa182 said:

A moderator on a FB group recently obtained some Lavender hips and legs. They are genuine and presumably made on a night shift when no-one was around ? here are mine on the right hand side, alongside Medium Lavender, Dark Purple and the Pinks.

Very nice haul! :thumbup: I am sooo envious. :laugh:

On 8/8/2020 at 5:56 AM, samlr said:

I love nightshift productions !

Ooooh! :wub_drool: I didn't know these exist - must have! :grin: Does your supplier have some extras? :innocent:

Is that actually genuine LEGO? :look:

On 8/9/2020 at 9:29 AM, Holodoc said:

Very nice haul! :thumbup: I am sooo envious. :laugh:

Ooooh! :wub_drool: I didn't know these exist - must have! :grin: Does your supplier have some extras? :innocent:

Is that actually genuine LEGO? :look:

They are from Lego factories. I did an analysis of the casting molds use to produce them. PM

Nice. So you you find the arms / legs go stiff at the joints like other polycarbonate parts get stuck?

On 8/11/2020 at 5:26 AM, MAB said:

Nice. So you you find the arms / legs go stiff at the joints like other polycarbonate parts get stuck?

They are perfect fit. They feel maybe just a bit tighter then ABS. I am just worried to break them ...

Thanks, I was interested as it is often a reason given for no transparent figures. The old problem of sticking a lightsaber bar into a trans cone then trying to get it out again.

75978_Top_11_01__scaled_800.jpgGilderoy from new Harry Potter 75978.

Lavender or medium lavender?

Edited by MDM

1 hour ago, MDM said:

Gilderoy from new Harry Potter 75978.

Lavender or medium lavender?

I was wondering the exact same thing. I no longer have the images of the set, but at a glance I thought that comparing against the Weasleys' shop could show which tone it is.

Renders always make it hard to be certain what colour parts are! I am leaning towards Medium Lavender myself. This will be only the second minifig to have the legs, and may mean the legs could pop up elsewhere and be more readily available?

Here is a list of all the monochromes for which I was able to confirm the existence. Please tell me if I made mistakes or if you know others !

50283558626_0d8f76dda5_o_d.png

Finally is medium lavender:

75978-Diagon-Alley-202009-PDP-Hero-1-Sta

Btw is possible to get lavender hips and legs anywhere to complete the monofigure?

Edited by MDM
Fixing image

9 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Not through any current set or minifig.

I know, but light flesh are available on some websites and bricklink, perhaps lavender also are...

Yes they are possible, as said above.

On 8/29/2020 at 10:13 PM, samlr said:

Here is a list of all the monochromes for which I was able to confirm the existence. Please tell me if I made mistakes or if you know others !

50283558626_0d8f76dda5_o_d.png

Where did you manage to confirm all the Trans colours from? I'd like to update my spreadsheet. Thanks!

On 9/11/2020 at 10:31 AM, Paperballpark said:

Yes they are possible, as said above.

Where did you manage to confirm all the Trans colours from? I'd like to update my spreadsheet. Thanks!

Here is how I check the existence of those trans monochromes (and other rare monochromes) :

Light-Flesh                    : There were several productions of leg assembly but those were never released. Several hundreds were made in Mexico but the color doesn't match the current Light-Flesh

Lavender                       : The leg assembly is currently being produced, may soon available in a set

Trans Black                   : I own one
Trans Purple                 : I own one
Trans Green                  : Sold on ebay, owned by a collector I know
Trans Dark blue             : Sold on ebay, owned by a collector I know
Trans Red                      : Owned by some collectors I follow, may soon be more accessible 
Trans Bright Green        : I own one
Glow In The Dark Trans : Owned by one collector I follow
Trans Pink                      : Sold on ebay, owned by a collector I know, may soon be more accessible
Trans Light Blue             : I own one
Trans Clear                    : I own one
Trans Medium Blue        : Owned by some collectors I follow 
Trans Light Orange        : I own one
Trans Yellow                   : Sold on ebay, owned by a collector I know, may soon be more accessible
Trans Orange                 : Sold on ebay, owned by a collector I know 

I had a contact with one seller who sold me trans monochromes and he assured me that a least 10 colors were available for sell. I was not able to double check this information.

Please note that even if I tried hard to check all this information, there might be mistakes. 

Edited by samlr