der seb

Monochrome Minifigures

On 7/27/2018 at 7:30 PM, Holodoc said:

And you have got the magenta legs! :thumbup: Well done. Where did you take them from?

I wasn't planning on doing Magenta because of the hips/legs previously being expensive. But there is a far easier and cheaper way now: hips from S17 Dance Instructor and wipe the legs from Batman Movie Mime.

I've got two more BL orders on the way and then I've completed every fully compleable one :)

Hello friends,

I share my collection of chromefigs

44729623442_caf9c4f5bc_n.jpg
44729623312_03d406f48b_n.jpg
30908390008_518800f062_n.jpg
44729623602_52592f628c_n.jpg

Edited by manumi

^ The correct colour hands for those are easily available.

That's a nice SW collection to start with. :thumbup:
I wonder how far you will get using just SW characters. :laugh:

You do have noticed the hands of Wookie two and three are not in the same color?

56 minutes ago, Holodoc said:

Para empezar, es una buena colección SW. :pulgar arriba:
Me pregunto qué tan lejos llegarás usando solo caracteres SW.:risa:

¿Ha notado que las manos de Wookie dos y tres no son del mismo color?

Yes friend.
Simply use the same torsos as the original printed figures.

In my instagram profile I have made many monochromatic creations of figures from the star wars world, in case you want to take a look:

https://www.instagram.com/manubryck/

14 hours ago,Holodoc said:

Para empezar, es una buena colección SW. :pulgar arriba:
Me pregunto qué tan lejos llegarás usando solo caracteres SW.:risa:

¿Ha notado que las manos de Wookie dos y tres no son del mismo color?

I didn't know I can write Spanish... :wink: 

Thanks for the link to your other monochrome figures.

3 hours ago, Holodoc said:

I didn't know I can write Spanish... :wink: 

Thanks for the link to your other monochrome figures.

jajajjaj

Sorry, the translator has sneaked in!!

Yes, yes,yes I will finally have yellow legs! Is there anything else new in 2019 wave? new colors or parts that weren't released yet? i wasn't paying attention in last couple of months. 

https://brickset.com/sets/70841-1/Benny-s-Space-Squad

I am always confused with these pink colors? which pink is astrounaut? magenta or bright pink?

22 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

Yes, yes,yes I will finally have yellow legs! Is there anything else new in 2019 wave? new colors or parts that weren't released yet? i wasn't paying attention in last couple of months. 

https://brickset.com/sets/70841-1/Benny-s-Space-Squad

I am always confused with these pink colors? which pink is astrounaut? magenta or bright pink?

It could be Dark Pink? A little hard to say but looks darker than Bright Pink. Yellow hips and legs have been around before but not recently so I'll be getting a couple of these sets to give my mono new hips and legs. The helmets look new too? Looking forward to adding to my spacfigs collection IMG_3871.JPG.3726d5ded1ad67f29403984063469768.JPG

3 hours ago, Coopa182 said:

It could be Dark Pink? A little hard to say but looks darker than Bright Pink. Yellow hips and legs have been around before but not recently so I'll be getting a couple of these sets to give my mono new hips and legs. The helmets look new too? Looking forward to adding to my spacfigs collection

Nice space guy collection you have! It probably took you years to collect all of them. I diddn't know that they were released in green and grey. Is the grey one from cmf? I think i have that torso from rocket ? guy. 

Yes, i know it is been awhile lego released those plain yellow legs, hopefully they will be available on bricks and pieces, so i can order few. 

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

This is a very interesting topic!

I believe the new Lego Movie set with Benny's space squad, which could be very helpful, as it has blue, pink, yellow and white.

46 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

Nice space guy collection you have! It probably took you years to collect all of them. I diddn't know that they were released in green and grey. Is the grey one from cmf? I think i have that torso from rocket ? guy. 

Yes, i know it is been awhile lego released those plain yellow legs, hopefully they will be available on bricks and pieces, so i can order few. 

They should, as there are new sets with them that are coming out.

3 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

I diddn't know that they were released in green ?

Exosuit

4 hours ago, Coopa182 said:

The helmets look new too? Looking forward to adding to my spacfigs collection

Yes, there is no way they would have the old mould so it will be a modern version of the old style helmet. 

On 11/21/2018 at 9:47 AM, cebelicamya said:

70841-1.jpg?201811200554

I go with Coopa and say dark pink. It surely looks darker than bright pink (piggy guy CMF 12) and a lot brighter than magenta. Just like my explanantion on page 2. :tongue::grin:

So Light Flesh hips are in the wild; they're genuine from what I've seen around a few places so I wonder if a Minifigure being released soon comes with them, and some have found their way out of a factory? 3 sellers currently on BL, not cheap either considering legs are already available. https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=970c00&C=90 

IMG_3915.JPG

I'll believe it when I see it! Where is the image above from?

There are off brand fleshie ones available that are a very good match to LEGO's light flesh, so if anyone buys them, check for the LOGO.

These are from a Monochrome FB page, the picture above is from the Monofigs website. Colour still looks a little off in the whole fig picture.

xS09nGG.jpg

tmjirCc.jpg

LEGO are bricking back "nude" yellow hips, so I guess there is a chance they would do fleshie (light flesh) ones, although working out why an official minifigure would need them is another matter.

On 12/17/2018 at 10:35 AM, Coopa182 said:

So Light Flesh hips are in the wild; they're genuine from what I've seen around a few places so I wonder if a Minifigure being released soon comes with them, and some have found their way out of a factory? 3 sellers currently on BL, not cheap either considering legs are already available. https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=970c00&C=90

I start looking for these when it's clear where they come from. For now I doubt it's genuine LEGO. :look:

42 minutes ago, TheMARVELousBrick said:

I would LOVE to start a minifig and have always wanted to but I’m not sure how to really or which way to go as for getting the parts.

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks! :classic:

Did you check the whole topic? There are be plenty of answers... (Spoiler: Bricklink is our favourite source... :wink:)

While it is a nice addition, I doubt a flat silver monochrome will ever be complete due to the hands.  We have enough (printed) torsos and arms, but the hands are nearly always DBG or occasionally LBG.

I know I have seen it before but does anyone have a link to a spread sheet that list all the possible monochrome figs. It lists if it's a part that was released or wiped.