Sign in to follow this  
Thrash

BrickWarriors - Tan Release

BrickWarriors now has a variety of our custom Lego accessories available in Tan! Some of my personal favorites are the Sombrero and Military Vest, but all of the items in tan look great!

7026813207_86c2bb39e2_z.jpg

And just for a fun, here are a few shots we did to show the tan items in action:

Mob Intimidation Secrets

6865155954_8da4b04c28.jpg

High-Tech Robin Hood

6869129266_f7bf07771c.jpg

Cover Me!

6872295550_e52a130180.jpg

Worst Trap Ever

6863457488_4e3d6c2a8c.jpg

Enjoy!

You and me both :laugh:

Sorry about that guys! Glad you guys like the tan stuff though. :) Let me know if there are any other colors you want for certain products and I'll see what I can do to release them.

Awesome stuff! May I offer my thoughts on your guns?

Special forces SMG:Looks like something you would carry on a siege into a terrorist bunker.Awesome!

Russian assault rifle:The details on this thing is amazing! I love the fire selector.

Suppressed sniper:What gun is this based on? Either way, a nice modern sniper rifle.

Derringer:Not really interested in this one,sorry!

Buffalo rifle:Strong, powerful, and, most of all, works after an apache raid. :tongue:

Six shooter:Reach for the sky! I like this one, the long barrel makes it look like a sniper pistol.

Repeater rifle:I have a strange attachment to this gun. Not sure why. Could be that I'm a zombie fighter, and this gun is perfect for my profession. :grin:

Snub nose revolver:Same with the derringer,sorry.

Gangster rifle:Oh, how annoying is it when you get surrounded by police unarmed? The gangster rifle turns the tide of any mafia battle.

Tommy gun:RATATATATA! Sorry. I like the look of this one, the barrel makes it look somewhat futuristic.

Head hunter pistol:A nice little futuristic pistol.

Impaler assault rifle: Running out of ammo isn't a problem with this one. When you run out, you just switch to the blade and start slicing up aliens. Ammo's overrated anyway. :tongue:

Edited by has a differing opinion