WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

Recommended Posts

Is it possible to identify which police station these doors are from? It looks like it could be any of the more modern ones and I’d need to find more pieces to narrow the search down?

53D8F475-65D9-48FC-9838-497AD433BC1C.jpeg
 

update; the cell bars are grey.

Edited by Brickhead79

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I purchased 100 lbs Bulk Legos with over 200 manuals.  I found this piece in a sealed bag.  Can’t find it in any of the manuals.  The part is soft plastic/Rubber

54BFE84F-A53A-4721-B094-68D3740FD839.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure that's a non-Lego piece.  It's too big for regular minifig use.  Does it have a Lego imprint anywhere on it?  Were there other non-Lego brands in the bulk lot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That looks like something from Minimates  they have those sort of accessories. There was also a construction series of toys called C3 that seemed to use minimates figures in some sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone identify the parts that are used in this section of the model? At first glance I thought about 64567 or 64644, but it's something different

toptjkgx.png

Original image here:

flickr.com/photos/moctown/21295170924/in/photostream/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, GyAkUsOu said:

Can someone identify the parts that are used in this section of the model? At first glance I thought about 64567 or 64644, but it's something different

I would say you were not mistaken, to me it looks to be built like this :

49414194236_7b50285319_z.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, imvanya said:

I would say you were not mistaken, to me it looks to be built like this :

49414194236_7b50285319_z.jpg

Wow, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cescpistol said:

Hi, can anyone help identify the parts I need? I'm a noob builder and am getting lost going through the thousands of pieces at bricklink.

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks, cescpistol!
I'm not sure what you want from us. :look:
Do you need the ID of the parts shown in your pic? The so called "cheese slope" (1x1) is 54200 for example. Is that what you need?

Try to use BL for that: In the search field you can type a description of the part and it will show you some examples. For example "plate 1x3" will deliver this and the first entry (part 3623) is the part you are looking for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2020 at 9:36 PM, Holodoc said:

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks, cescpistol!
I'm not sure what you want from us. :look:
Do you need the ID of the parts shown in your pic? The so called "cheese slope" (1x1) is 54200 for example. Is that what you need?

Try to use BL for that: In the search field you can type a description of the part and it will show you some examples. For example "plate 1x3" will deliver this and the first entry (part 3623) is the part you are looking for.

Thanks, Holodoc. Yes, I was hoping you can help ID the parts, particularly in the first picture. 

10429629373_3c9ee21c4e_b.jpg.712567cd05cfdcda472f00f109576bcf.jpg

Sorry, but I'm having trouble entering descriptive terms for these. 

For the second pic, I was able to search for the basic plates (and thanks for mentioning that those wedge-shaped parts are called cheese slopes!)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @cescpistol!

The blue round part is refered to as a "Boat Stud", look here: Boat Stud - Bricklink
The next part that sits right on top is:  Slope Inverted

I think you get the idea from here. Just go and hit the search field. The others might be found as variants of "plate" or "plate modified". And it's always helpful to add the dimension in studs, for example "2 x 1".

Regards, Chris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Capparezza said:

Hello @cescpistol!

The blue round part is refered to as a "Boat Stud", look here: Boat Stud - Bricklink
The next part that sits right on top is:  Slope Inverted

I think you get the idea from here. Just go and hit the search field. The others might be found as variants of "plate" or "plate modified". And it's always helpful to add the dimension in studs, for example "2 x 1".

Regards, Chris

Thanks, Chris. I've identified almost all the parts except these two:

 

tile.jpg.ac371bfbedd6acf3fff1103e8f70cbb0.jpg Tile appears to have some slope unlike the standard 1x2

 

And the roof tile, is it 3043 or 3300?

Cheers! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found that using the software Lego Digital Designer with expanded parts list helps see what parts exist, get a somewhat 360 degree view of it, and use Export BOM to see the Design ID. This is good if you don't know the terminology of the parts.

My question: Does a part exist that lets you use a 0-80 miniature machine screw to attach a Lego part to a flat surface and then attach other Lego parts via cross axle hole or Technic snap? I originally tried to use the Lego crank part, but the 0-80 screw is too narrow for the hole and a nut on the screw makes the .5" screw too short to anchor.

Second issue: I noticed 32009 has a similar looking part that has a newer debut date and different part number. I'm guessing they made some change to the part design either materials used or some other hard to notice difference. Any idea what the difference is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This might be a tough one- I have faint memories of these pieces being for a castle of some kind.   I believe it used 15-20 of the blue pieces pictured and a ton of the red and whites pictured.  

legos.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ejobrien7 said:

This might be a tough one- I have faint memories of these pieces being for a castle of some kind.   I believe it used 15-20 of the blue pieces pictured and a ton of the red and whites pictured.  

Based on combination of parts I'd say 9287-1

Has 10 blue 3x4 slopes, 64 red 1x4 and 72 white 1x4

 9287-1.png

But here are quantity lists of sets of each seperate part.

Blue 3x4 Slopes : - Highest Quantity in 70s sets or 90s Educational

https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?itemType=P&itemNo=3297&in=A&v=1&oV=Y&colorID=7&srt=3&srtAsc=D

White 1x4

https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?itemType=P&itemNo=3010&in=A&v=1&oV=Y&colorID=1&srt=3&srtAsc=D

Red 1x4 : 

https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?itemType=P&itemNo=3010&in=A&v=1&oV=Y&colorID=5&srt=3&srtAsc=D

 

 

Edited by TeriXeri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have any of the wheels pictured or that brown bridge.  This might help as I think these pieces are probably rare-  they are light gray "cone" pieces that go on a little stand with a circular base.  (Won't let me attach pics right now)  I'm thinking this set is from the 80's maybe if that helps.  Did Lego make any Disney sets back then?  Maybe its some kind of Disney castle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ejobrien7 said:

I don't have any of the wheels pictured or that brown bridge.  This might help as I think these pieces are probably rare-  they are light gray "cone" pieces that go on a little stand with a circular base.  (Won't let me attach pics right now)  I'm thinking this set is from the 80's maybe if that helps.  Did Lego make any Disney sets back then?  Maybe its some kind of Disney castle?

I do not know about the light gray cones, but the other pieces you showed above could have been from the model Weetabix Castle set that LEGO released in 1970.

Edit: Also, Eurobricks requires a separate photo-hosting site, such as Flickr, with images shared here using links such as the BBCode to input images right into your post.  See Pandora's Flickr Tutorial for example.

Edited by Slegengr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Slegengr said:

 the other pieces you showed above could have been from the model Weetabix Castle set that LEGO released in 1970.

I was curious about the Weetabix Castle, glad to have discovered that such a thing existed, but the 33-degree 3x4 blue slopes pictured are not part of that set's inventory (it has 45-degree 2x2 and 2x3 blue slopes)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2020 at 5:20 PM, ejobrien7 said:

This might be a tough one- I have faint memories of these pieces being for a castle of some kind.   I believe it used 15-20 of the blue pieces pictured and a ton of the red and whites pictured.  

legos.png

Just going for "castle" and the colors blue, white and red - what about this: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=4373#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

Edited by The Reader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lego3

I think this picture should help.  Pretty sure these were part of the castle as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh shoot! They must be really good knock offs because they fit perfectly.  Thanks anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.