Help with identifying parts/sets!

Recommended Posts

I recently added a 32005 to my parts order thinking the holes were for snaps, but they aren't and are too big for that. Does anyone know what the 32005 part is intended for? The bar is like a cross axle, but you cannot slide anything onto it due to the round holes at each end. It's like "O--------O".

I also recently found I could have made use of two 11455's connected via connector with friction for a non-Lego purpose.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

The 32005 is designed to connect to the towball pieces (2736, 3184, 2508 ...).  Usually gets used as part of the suspension in technic cars, where the towball adds some extra freedom of movement over using a standard beam.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.