WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

43 minutes ago, murphy_slaw said:

This is the only piece in my last lot that has stymied me completely:

-snip-

It looks like some sort of Batman-related propeller, but nothing shows up on a bricklink search for "bat" or "propeller". There's two of them in this bulk lot.

Is it even Lego?

Here you go: http://brickset.com/parts/4293088 :classic:

59 minutes ago, murphy_slaw said:

32141053410_e1095abbe2_n.jpg

It's called the Batwing and came with the following sets: 7780, 7781, 7782, 7783, 7785, 7786, 7787, 7886 and 7888

Dang it, one more. This one is driving me crazy because I know it exists in some set that I own but I can't figure out which bricklink part category in which to look for it:

31711748033_cba13d94bd_z.jpg

I swear i looked under "Hinge"! Thanks for the assist. Looks like this came from the 4482 AT-TE set - the lot had many other pieces from that set.

On 25.1.2017 at 9:45 PM, murphy_slaw said:

I swear i looked under "Hinge"! Thanks for the assist. Looks like this came from the 4482 AT-TE set - the lot had many other pieces from that set.

Oh. I wouldn't have thought they still used this piece in Star Wars sets. :look:

On 28/01/2017 at 3:47 AM, Holodoc said:

Oh. I wouldn't have thought they still used this piece in Star Wars sets. :look:

That set is from 14 years ago... so no, they don't still use that piece in SW sets!

Hi, picked up a Lego Spider-Man figure which has a textured torso. Seems an old looking figure. Anyone know what set it came from and is it worth as a collector one?

2 hours ago, richje100 said:

Hi, picked up a Lego Spider-Man figure which has a textured torso. Seems an old looking figure. Anyone know what set it came from and is it worth as a collector one?

Here's a few variants, maybe yours is amongst them: http://brickset.com/minifigs?query=spider-man You can check the sets in which they come.

Can anyone tell me which set the curved grey pieces come from? I had them in my spare parts bin, but now I am curious given the white stickers on the ends of them with interlinked diamonds?

Anyone recognize the sticker and piece and from which set?

Thanks!

piece.jpg

On 2/3/2017 at 1:57 PM, richje100 said:

Without seeing a picture I suspect it is the Lego Juniors figure. Which has a bit of torso sculpting to it. 

10 hours ago, skippyfontainne said:

Thanks Slegengr!!!!!!!!!

You are quite welcome.  

As a tip, when you want to comment directly to another user, quoting the user's post or adding the @ symbol in front of the user's name will send a notification to them to better insure that the user receives your comment.  You will notice that this comment will make a notification on the top right of the screen since I quoted your comment.

On 03/02/2017 at 6:57 PM, richje100 said:

There is also the chance that it is from Megablocks. They produced spiderman sets.

On 04/02/2017 at 7:57 AM, richje100 said:

Is it like the one from this?

4860-1.jpg?200401160948

Or like the one from this?

spider-man-speeder-91337-1234.jpg
The first is LEGO 4+, the second is MegaBloks.

22 minutes ago, Bennemans said:

Need your help for a sec, guys!
Anybody know what this is?

0bos368l.jpg

Lego Train part, 73112

15 hours ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

Is there such a cockpit canopy like 41883 that has a handle at the front or back to attach to a clip part to allow easy hinge open and close? Similar to 92279?

Nothing that is exactly like 41883, as far as I know. 92579 , 87752 or 23448 may be an option for you.