WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

5441969546_ff82a30079.jpg

Anybody knows where the torso and the legs of this minifig come from?

Set? Accessories? Pick-a-Brick?

Thanks in advance.

There's a thread for this already. Check out this link: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43006&st=60&gopid=923720&

Just make sure to include the picture. That's how I id'd a lego head.

EDIT: oops. a mod must of merged the topics. But you are in the right place now. :blush:

Edited by MinifigFreak2010

Anybody knows where the torso and the legs of this minifig come from?

Set? Accessories? Pick-a-Brick?

Alywin, I have merged your topic in here and I hope our members could help you in your identification. Meanwhile, I found out where the torso came from but I am still figuring out the legs portion.

The torso came from the Female Magnets set in 2010.

852948-1.jpg

Hope it helps.

Alywin, I have merged your topic in here and I hope our members could help you in your identification. Meanwhile, I found out where the torso came from but I am still figuring out the legs portion.

The torso came from the Female Magnets set in 2010.

852948-1.jpg

Hope it helps.

Thanks WhiteFang for merging my post with an existing post. Also thanks for recalling my memory for the female minifig collection!

For the legs, I still can't figure out where it comes from... But anyway, I probably will get one home tomorrow and check it out further...

Edited by Alywin

Also thanks for recalling my memory for the female minifig collection!

Huh... it seems like according to BrickLink, the magnet set is the ONLY set to contain this print. That seems very odd to me. Usually, magnet sets contain prints that exist elsewhere-- which implies to me that this printing is quite likely to be included in a set that was either scrapped for 2010, or is on the horizon for appearing in 2011 or 2012.

One thing to check: do the arms on the torso have the little rectangular indents on the inside of the arm? If so, it's likely from the magnet set. However, if NOT, then it's likely that the torso is from somewhere else-- possibly a new set that hasn't been inventoried on BrickLink.

For the legs, I still can't figure out where it comes from... But anyway, I probably will get one home tomorrow and check it out further...

Given the above, I'm betting that it came out in some new set that hasn't been inventoried yet, or perhaps from the in-store "Build Your Own Minifig" piles. I can't find any mention of the legs anywhere on Peeron or BL.

DaveE

Ok, I bought one home (together with Jock) already from a LEGO fan, and examine it a bit.

img_6195.jpg

Huh... it seems like according to BrickLink, the magnet set is the ONLY set to contain this print. That seems very odd to me. Usually, magnet sets contain prints that exist elsewhere-- which implies to me that this printing is quite likely to be included in a set that was either scrapped for 2010, or is on the horizon for appearing in 2011 or 2012.

One thing to check: do the arms on the torso have the little rectangular indents on the inside of the arm? If so, it's likely from the magnet set. However, if NOT, then it's likely that the torso is from somewhere else-- possibly a new set that hasn't been inventoried on BrickLink.

For the torso, as expected, it has the characteristics of magnet minifigure as shown below. So I am not sure if this beautiful torso has already joined the "standard" parts pool.

img_6196.jpg

Given the above, I'm betting that it came out in some new set that hasn't been inventoried yet, or perhaps from the in-store "Build Your Own Minifig" piles. I can't find any mention of the legs anywhere on Peeron or BL.

DaveE

The leg part also has characteristics of magnet minifig, as reflected in the orientation of the LEGO logo as shown in the photo below! The quality of the printing on the leg, especially the silver printing on the belt, makes me believe it is official LEGO production but not custom-made or clone brand.

img_6204.jpg

I asked the seller where the leg part comes from. He has not explained, but said that he originally got the girl minifig in the form just like as it looks now, without switching any parts. I don't believe so though...

So, the only clearer thing is, the part seems to come from magnet series, but I still do not know which set/ gear brings along it... One speculation I could have is it comes from "unknown/ future" collectible minifigure series, as the parts for them bear the same characteristics as magnet minifig. For this, I scanned through all 5 known series, but remain unable to catch any minifig using this leg... :devil:*huh*

Anyone knows where the leg part comes from, please let me know. Thanks.

Edited by Alywin

Does anyone know if the large minifig is one that's actually for sale or is it for display only? and if so, what the set name is/will be?:

Given that there appears to be a boxed version of her right behind her, I suspect she's for sale. Haven't seen details but I'd assume it'll be similar to the existing clocks.

Does anyone know if the large minifig is one that's actually for sale or is it for display only? and if so, what the set name is/will be?:

http://toyfair11.asmzine.com/gallery/lego/licensing/slides/IMG_6611.html

Bottom right on the display stand. I think she's a clock O_o

There's a duplicate sitting down in a box behind her, so I'm guessing she'll be available for purchase. Based on the scale and the little "window" on her tummy, probably indeed a clock, just like the recent Star Wars ones or the upcoming Ninjago and Toy Story ones. I'm sure female AFOLs will love her!

Doubt she'll use standard LEGO plastic (being an extended-line product), but nevertheless I can't help but notice her pants match one of the upcoming lavender colors (324). Cool to see since that's one of the six unreleased colors we know about, and one of the few we haven't seen yet in any summer sets (the lighter lavender, 325, is used for the boom box of the Minifigures Series 5 fitness trainer).

Hi,

Im hoping someone could point me in the direction of the lego police set that these are from?

post-16226-129859554248.jpg

two of them have 'police' on it and are identical

Any help would be great

Dean

Hi,

hoping some people can help me determine which lego sets these parts are from?

post-16226-129867144954.jpg

post-16226-129867161919.jpg

post-16226-129867148641.jpg

More pics to follow

Cheers

Dean

Hi,

More pics to follow

Cheers

Dean

The second window in the first photo is from 6554 Blaze Brigade, as is the slope brick. The first window is from any of seven sets.

The first brick in the second photo (with the firefighting emblem) is also from 6554 Blaze Brigade.

The 1x8 Octan plates, being stickers, are more difficult. They could be made using the parts and stickers of 4537 Octan Twin Tank Rail Tanker (although the instructions don't direct you to do this).

I can't for the life of me find the Bricklink page for brick in the last photo or its origin. 710 looks like a set number, but all the sets numbered 710 seem far more primitive than that brick's printing.

Hi,

More pics to follow

Cheers

Dean

The third photo, I can't see where this piece come from. The brick look like 2 x 12 stub. I've checked for a while on Bricklink and Brick Factory, there nothing to match. After google, I think 710 4 x 4 is a sort of Pinzgauer, a sort of off road truck.

Is it a sticker stuck on brick? Is the brick Lego or megablok :sick: , you can see on stub on top of brick.

Other may know.

Dan

Any help in identifying the parts in the picture will be appreciated. I'm sure the pillars belong to a building but I'm not sure which one and I have no idea where the part on the bottom comes from. Thanks.

DSC05553.jpg

Thanks for identifying the parts for me. I only use Bricklink to purchase parts that I need for specific sets. I'll have to play around with the search feature to become more proficient at finding parts.

Thanks for identifying the parts for me. I only use Bricklink to purchase parts that I need for specific sets. I'll have to play around with the search feature to become more proficient at finding parts.

You can use the catalogue feature also, this is simply lists of part class and then images. Some of the classification is very confusing (at least in my mind) but is a faster way than trying to search the right terms.

Glad I could help :thumbup:

I'm trying to ID a technic part. It's a piece that looks like a quarter circle or maybe a quarter oval. There's 2 straight sides that form a 90 degree angle and a curved part joining the 2 free ends. The shape looks like part of a clock(flat, not a window)

i tried checking the BL Catalog but there's 26 pages of parts and I don't have time to hunt through the pages but I have no clue what the piece is called or what catagory it'd fit it to start doing a catagory hunt.

I'm thinking about hunting down some individual technic elements on ebay since my last hunt for bulk technic came up short and this is a piece I'm after to add something interesting to my collection.

Edited by MinifigFreak2010

I'm trying to ID a technic part. It's a piece that looks like a quarter circle or maybe a quarter oval. There's 2 straight sides that form a 90 degree angle and a curved part joining the 2 free ends. The shape looks like part of a clock(flat, not a window)

One of these or these, perhaps?

I am trying to find this lego head. I found one on ebay from Australia but I would like to know what set it is from so maybe I can find it in N. America.

legohead.jpg