WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

Does there exist something like 59349 1x6x5 wall element that has a window in the middle?

Does the 24869 one piece rollercoaster wheels and axle work with anything other than the special rolllercoaster car piece?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm currently going through my old trove of Lego bricks that I picked up from my parents attic recently and I came around a mysterious piece that I'd like to identify and also find out from which set it could be.

At the latest, it can be from the early 1990s. I would guess that it's quite a bit older though.

640x480.jpeg640x480.jpeg

Any ideas would be welcome.

Edited by Tom_Brick

That has to be on the top 10 list of "unknown parts" on BL forum

Very usefull part for creating odd angles. There's also a variant without the handlebars and the 3436 with a sloped end

3 hours ago, ArneNielsen said:

Thank you, that's it. Looking at my parts, I guess it came from the 912 set as I have multiple parts from it. I even have one of those minifigs without arms or legs. Unfortunately it seems as if a lot of parts have also been lost over the years.  

3 hours ago, 1974 said:

Very usefull part for creating odd angles. There's also a variant without the handlebars and the 3436 with a sloped end

It's indeed a very cool part. Too bad it has been discontinued, otherwise I'm sure I would find some good uses for my MOCs.

6 hours ago, 1974 said:

While not as "cool," this part has made a come back in the Monkie Kid sets. So you can still get the odd angles.

800x600.jpg

Legoland Windsor Buckingham Palace model. What are the yellow fence pieces? They look like the old finger hinges on one end and a stud on the other.

29 minutes ago, ukbajadave said:

Legoland Windsor Buckingham Palace model. What are the yellow fence pieces? They look like the old finger hinges on one end and a stud on the other.

You very right, it is 2433:

2433.png

That's the one! In my mind the fragile hinges were too old but bricklink says used until 2004 and Miniland is having its 25th anniversary so perfectly reasonable :classic:

2 hours ago, ukbajadave said:

fragile hinges

And they are far from fragile and I have a bunch of them faking compressed air delivery on some of my trains :pir-sweet:

Best
Thorsten

Okay so uh what is this thing? It says LEGO on the bottom, and has the numbers "1", "01", and "2710" on the bottom. The only way I've found to attach it to anything is it sort of loosely fits around a tube on the bottom of a brick or plate.

oRCX2XD.jpg

oca3a6D.jpg

35 minutes ago, elfprince13 said:

Okay so uh what is this thing? It says LEGO on the bottom, and has the numbers "1", "01", and "2710" on the bottom. The only way I've found to attach it to anything is it sort of loosely fits around a tube on the bottom of a brick or plate.

oRCX2XD.jpg

oca3a6D.jpg

Most likely, this is from the LEGO Technic figurine from the 8712 set.

1 minute ago, Samus Aran said:

Most likely, this is from the LEGO Technic figurine from the 8712 set.

Oh snap, good eye. I think you're right!

Now I'm wondering where the rest of the body went...

Edited by elfprince13

Are there any Lego pieces that could be used to make a secure keychain holder for the new Apple Air Tag which is supposed to be 31.9mm x 31.9mm and 8mm thick circular disk? I'd rather not buy a silicone one because it'll break.

Edited by BubbaFit45531

Can anyone identify this eye piece? I had one once as a child but have never been able to find what it was. Bricklink doesn't seem to have it listed under trans orange, and I've been searching and searching for what it could be...

legacy

15 hours ago, Zero Helix said:

Can anyone identify this eye piece? I had one once as a child but have never been able to find what it was. Bricklink doesn't seem to have it listed under trans orange, and I've been searching and searching for what it could be...

Pretty sure that's not Lego. Looks like the eye is a Megablocks piece.

Would some be able to give me some info on one of the parts that makes up the boosters on the new Space Shuttle Discovery set. Specifically the ones below. Are these parts unique to this set? A part number would be great as well.

2021-05-28_10-25-27.jpg