WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

Wow, previously some parts from the 70s, now we go back into the 60s even :pir-love:, flowerpower baby! (edit: first appearance of that part was even in 1955!)
Thank you ArneNielsen for spotting the garage doors!

Runamuck, thanks for the Viking Ship reference, that explains why I couldn't find them in the Bionicle category.
The disc launcher is close, but the one in my picture only has 2 holes, the one you link to has 3, but I'll try to find it based on that.
The ball launchers are indeed correct.

The black figure in the middle is 99% sure Lego, it has the technic pin on its shoulder, and the material matches other Bionicle parts. Did Nestlé have genuine Lego figures as promo? Found the Nestlé promo figures... this is not one of them. I think it's like a mini-sidekick of one of the bionicle figures, I keep looking through lists and lists of them, no luck yet.

Thanks!!

Edited by StevenV72

Maybe it's this laucher isntead: 

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=bb0881&name=Bionicle Kanoka Disk Launcher Small&category=[Bionicle]#T=C

Edit: Sorry, didn't notice the later half of your post. 

I had a hunch that it was some sort of promotional piece similart to the Knights Kingdom PVC figures, but i couldn't find it on brickset. 

Edited by Runamuck

I can't tell if these 1x1 cheese slopes are real Lego or not. They don't have Lego molded into the underside, but I think all cheese slopes are like that - too small for it I guess. I can't really check because I'm packing the apartment up for a move.

The tell-tale here that made me suspicious is the texture - I'm not aware of any cheese slopes that have the slightly rough texture you'd see (for example) on a 2x2x1 45 degree slope! It's tough to get a shot of this texture and my best result is below:

800x600.jpg

D 1-2 looks like part of a Zoid from the Zoids 2 release in Europe

z2_c_1.jpg

The one faction was coloured with Chrome Gold and has a similar finish to the part you have.

I've had a look at those zoids and I'm not convinced... but since the part doesn't have a normal lego connection and also feels a bit off, I'll chuck it in the fake bin :laugh:

Probably the same for that trans-clear half cylinder...

Tomorrow (maybe, otherwise later) a new challenge, will be with minifigs this time.

5 hours ago, Phoxtane said:

I can't tell if these 1x1 cheese slopes are real Lego or not. They don't have Lego molded into the underside, but I think all cheese slopes are like that - too small for it I guess.

The 'cheese slopes' do have Lego and the part number molded into the anti-stud.

50529730938_29bcca84bc_b.jpg

Im wondering if anyone know if Lego ever made a green (possibly bright green) Duplo plate thats 10 x 18 or 10 x 20 ?

Recently got a cheap box with some great sets, havent sorted it yet and saw in a picture that theres this huge plate + a pink roof that looks like 51384c01 but without the middle part (just an opening in the middle). Wont know for 3 days if the logo is in the hollow studs, but the other sets are from 1984 - 2015 so struggling to identify parts online.

22 hours ago, Mikado said:

Im wondering if anyone know if Lego ever made a green (possibly bright green) Duplo plate thats 10 x 18 or 10 x 20 ?

Recently got a cheap box with some great sets, havent sorted it yet and saw in a picture that theres this huge plate + a pink roof that looks like 51384c01 but without the middle part (just an opening in the middle). Wont know for 3 days if the logo is in the hollow studs, but the other sets are from 1984 - 2015 so struggling to identify parts online.

Apologies if you've already checked the Bricklink list, but at a glance it doesn't appear that any 10x plates have ever been made in Duplo. The biggest seems to be 6490, Plate 8 x 16 - which does indeed exist in both Bright Green and Green.

As for 51384c01, I couldn't find a similar part without the middle section, but the part itself appears in Magenta in 4966 Doll's House, from 2006. I can definitely see Magenta looking like pink in a photo (tbh, I'd categorise magenta as a shade of pink anyway, but that's just me) so is it possible that what you have is a broken 51384c01? (or maybe even one that's facing away from the camera in your photo? I haven't ever seen the piece in person so I couldn't say what the reverse looks like)

I've come to a frustrating halt sorting a recent bulk acquisition - a stubborn minifigure head! I've gone through the Bricklink list a dozen times without finding this bugger, and I'm going a bit minifigure-mad. Rather than keep on searching through the same list over and over, while progress grounds to zero, I thought I'd turn it over to you fine folks. Perhaps someone recognises this one:

Sre5v9sm.jpgHAl8ofHm.jpg

That's Lloyd Garmadon from the second series of Ninjago sets. When he was both a villain and a child.

To help with BL searches, the left hand image is often referred to as a smirk, and the right hand one is showing teeth so a search for smirk and teeth would help. It is one of those things where learning how something might be described often (but not always) helps.

3 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

That's Lloyd Garmadon from the second series of Ninjago sets. When he was both a villain and a child.

Fabulous! That's just saved me a lot of time trawling BL!

2 hours ago, MAB said:

To help with BL searches, the left hand image is often referred to as a smirk, and the right hand one is showing teeth so a search for smirk and teeth would help. It is one of those things where learning how something might be described often (but not always) helps.

I used to think I was pretty good at searching Bricklink. Apparently minifigure parts are my kryptonite (or I'm not as much a pro as I thought) but sure enough, searching "smirk teeth" immediately yielded the part in question.

5 hours ago, Alexandrina said:

Fabulous! That's just saved me a lot of time trawling BL!

I have one or two in my collection, sort of expected for the Ninjago Mod :laugh:

Hi,

"Back in the old days" I played a lot with Lego.

Recently a Liebherr R9800 as a gift triggered that kid inside again to revert to the big tote that I have in the attic of my parents. Unfortunately I only still have the car and manual of the Test Car from Lego Technic. All the rest is mixed in the tote without manuals.

I took some parts that seem to be specific to sets and was wondering if you can help me track them down. I have a 1.5 and 5 year old and want to see to put them in individual boxes again with their printed manuals.

Thanks for your support

Lego.JPG

Hello,

As I almost exclusivley own old Lego Technic sets, I can only help a little ;

The black wedge is fairly common, it's a Wedge, Plate 8 x 4 Wing Right (Ref. BL 3934)

The yellow wheel is a 20*30 wheel, in yellow it comes from 8862, 8854 or 8853

That's all I can do! Hope this helps

That red motorcycle is from Fabuland. It was in a number of sets, so you are possibly better to look up the theme and see if you have other matching figured or parts.

4 hours ago, Pthomass said:

just found one myself:

https://rebrickable.com/sets/6895-1/spy-trak-1/?inventory=1#info

it holds that black plastic wheel and the police jail

Yep was just about to post that, nice work.

The red spaceship looks like a modified part from the top of 6862 Secret Space Voyager, its got the slope brick, wing, and most telling is the old style magnet holder on the back (but you're missing the magnet).

Some of these other individual pieces are in too many sets to narrow down specifically but you can get an idea what they might be from looking at what other pieces you have with them:

The white airplane turbine piece on the middle left appears in 25 sets.

The 1x14 garage door groove brick in red appears in 9 sets.

The trans blue 3-sided outward-bowing obviously space window is in 6 sets.

I can return later and help more if no one else does.