WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

Glad I found this topic. I bought a thrift store huge lego bag and it had a boat part in it.  A Huge one. I went through brickset and couldn’t find anything. Can anyone help identify?

49540746231_457d8f5ab6_b.jpg49540746286_8cf4d4f66a_b.jpg49540746276_7834e1e65b_b.jpg49540247798_cd17625ab9_b.jpg49540247823_f00eee6af5_b.jpg49540247683_810b5d6b9c_b.jpg

Thanks!!!

On 2/11/2020 at 10:20 AM, ejobrien7 said:

This might be a tough one- I have faint memories of these pieces being for a castle of some kind.   I believe it used 15-20 of the blue pieces pictured and a ton of the red and whites pictured.  

legos.png

I just took a closer look and I have a question: Are these bricks LEGO originals?  It almost looks like the studs have a different logo that is all too similar to an anchor I have seen on some old pieces similar to LEGO originals.  As far as I know, LEGO bricks have had the name "LEGO" embossed on the studs for as long as TLG has produced bricks with the stud-and-tube coupling system.  As far as I can find, there is no original LEGO set that used all of those pieces specifically in building a castle.  The gray cones you showed are definitely not LEGO pieces.

On 2/11/2020 at 9:06 PM, Jon22 said:

I was curious about the Weetabix Castle, glad to have discovered that such a thing existed, but the 33-degree 3x4 blue slopes pictured are not part of that set's inventory (it has 45-degree 2x2 and 2x3 blue slopes)

You are certainly right about the slopes being 45-degree slopes on the Weetabix Castle set.

Hy I bought a big pack of used Lego, but i am not able to identify this half assembled set.

The only thing I found is the foot, Element ID: 6100892. It directed me to Heroe Factory, but did not fount this creature there.

Please help

IMG_20200226_125549.jpg

Edited by Laslo

1 minute ago, Laslo said:

Hy I bought a big pack of used Lego, but i am not able to identify this half assembled set. Please help

IMG_20200226_125549.jpg

70734 Master Wu's white dragon?

Just now, ukbajadave said:

70734 Master Wu's white dragon?

Wow, yes, that is it. I did not recognized it because of many missing parts :)

Than you a lot, now I can complete it.

theta-shuttle-16.png

Anyone know the part number for the "sword" on the top of the shuttle. Can't for the life of me find it in stud.io

On 3/1/2020 at 9:44 PM, Brickbuilder0937 said:

Good god, thanks so much. I see now why this thing was so hard to find. Looks like a sword (tanto-style), is actually named "dorsal fin" so you'd expect it to be under animals in stud.io, ends up being called "spike flexible 3.5L" under objects.

You're a lifesaver! :sweet:

Edited by PusH

Hi,

Anyone knows which one this might be? There were several boxes of old lego bricks but could not find instructions for this one.

Most of the others were Star Wars series around 2010 but wasnt able to find this one when tried to search from web.

Star wars lego222.jpg

13 minutes ago, UralinMarsu said:

Hi,

Anyone knows which one this might be? There were several boxes of old lego bricks but could not find instructions for this one.

Most of the others were Star Wars series around 2010 but wasnt able to find this one when tried to search from web.

100% the malevolence, the ion cannons give it away.

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

100% the malevolence, the ion cannons give it away.

Thank you very much!! :)

Hi all,

So I got a 2 x 4 tile from The Lego Movie in a haul and I wonder if anyone can identify where it comes from, please?

I have found it on Bricklink but it's not listed in any sets, so I assume it's from a promo of some type:

87079pb172.png

Does it look like it could have come from a keychain?

LEGO THE MOVIE WYLDSTYLE KEYRING - NEW/UNUSED

There are techniques to "kill" the glue or otherwise get it off. That or you are lucky to find some odd loose ones that people might have encountered. (picture nicked from eBay)

Just now, Peppermint_M said:

Does it look like it could have come from a keychain?

LEGO THE MOVIE WYLDSTYLE KEYRING - NEW/UNUSED

There are techniques to "kill" the glue or otherwise get it off. That or you are lucky to find some odd loose ones that people might have encountered.

Oh yes that's the piece; thank you!

My piece doesn't have any marks on the rear to indicate that it may have been glued to anything, but maybe the person who removed it was really skilled - I'm not sure.

Were all of those keychain tiles glued on then? Seems like they wouldn't have to do that for the tile.

I have not checked my own keyrings. Most are all glued together, I might have some time to look at them tomorrow.

Hello guys. I have been searching all over for information about this keychain but can't find anything. I have not seen a keychain with this face either. anyone know about it?

Regards

20200325_121935.jpg

17 hours ago, Sirius said:

Hello guys. I have been searching all over for information about this keychain but can't find anything. I have not seen a keychain with this face either. anyone know about it?

Regards

Looking at the head I think it must be this one. Can you confirm that?

According to BL it hasn't been in any sets though. Only a similar one (with 'blocked open stud' [whatever that means :look: ]) was part of 17 sets, but no keychains.

43 minutes ago, Holodoc said:

Looking at the head I think it must be this one. Can you confirm that?

According to BL it hasn't been in any sets though. Only a similar one (with 'blocked open stud' [whatever that means :look: ]) was part of 17 sets, but no keychains.

yes. It's the same face but I couldn't find anything in BL, Brickshelf, Lego Collector 2.Edittion.

20200326_123117.jpg

On 3/29/2020 at 5:20 AM, crockalley said:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=bb0973#T=C

Where is this piece from? 1L axle with stud at end. No sets, no lots for sale, added Sept. 2019. 

Strangely similar to the LEGO Forma pieces to attach the fish skins. Haven't seen them in RL, though, so can't confirm if it's the same piece.

Edit: Okay, definitely NOT the Forma pieces, because they are pins not axles. Interesting...

Edited by Capparezza

On 3/30/2020 at 11:28 AM, Capparezza said:

Strangely similar to the LEGO Forma pieces to attach the fish skins. Haven't seen them in RL, though, so can't confirm if it's the same piece.

Edit: Okay, definitely NOT the Forma pieces, because they are pins not axles. Interesting...

And the 'not pin' end is different, too. At Forma it just keeps the cardboard in place, whereas the red piece seems to fancy a stud connection.