WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

26 minutes ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

Is the Ninjago Ice Emperor helmet and mask available as a real part? If so, anyone have the Design ID?

Do you mean this minifigure?

njo522.png

Here's the Bricklink page for it. Click the link under "Item consists of" for the list of parts.

The yellow car to the left is "STRONG", set 7968 from 2010.

The yellow car to the right is an alternative model from "YELLOW RACERS", set 31023 from Creator 2014.

The fragment is from "BOUNTY HUNTER SPEEDER BIKE BATTLE PACK", set 75167 from Star Wars 2017.

9 hours ago, imvanya said:

They are either 7150/7152 or 7262. which one exactly would depend on the second ship – Darth Vader's TIE Advanced. The Y-wings builds seems to be identical, but maybe someone with more knowledge can correct me.

It could also be 7150. That was the time, when TLG re-re-released a single set in 1999, 2002 and 2004. :hmpf:

50859 Motorcycle Frame 6M

The other picture has various Technic parts, half beams. You can search brickset.com for Technic and see all sorts of those parts.

After you get the Design ID numbers, you can order them, if available, from Lego Bricks & Pieces, but keep in mind, around the beginning of December, they shut that service down until the holidays are over.

14 hours ago, Antar said:

Any one who recognize the items ? there is no part number on picture 1 :(

You can also help yourself by identifying one special part on the picture. That's how I do it. :wink:  For example go for the black 'screw' in the yellow/black construction of yours.

On Bricklink choose catalog search and type "screw". You'll find the entry on place 29. Click on the link to the part and you will see that this part was in 239 sets. Oooof! :wall:
But don't give up yet!
You can easily skip the list with white, lbg and dbg entries :sweet:

Scroll down to the part of the list where the ones in black are shown and after a short while you'll find the right entry: 1291 Robo Riders Power Bike. from 2000.

Now try yourself whith your last unkown query. :wink:

53989 Bad Robot Arm
88513 Horn
64289 Technic 9M beam
32316 Technic 5M beam
32291 Technic cross block
11947 Left Panel 2x5

Looks like some Bionicle parts maybe.

Brickset.com is great for browsing parts even if you don't know the names. Lego Digital Designer and its Export to BOM function is also good for finding Design ID numbers if the part is in the software library.

Edited by BubbaFit45531

For the remaining picture the yellow robot arm is a key to find what set this parts belong to. First try on your own, then look at my result. :devil:

Spoiler

The yellow robot arm has been in 5 sets so far. No set comes with the other parts - leading to the conclusion that this assortment of crap (excuse me :wink:is kind of a MOC.

Thank you very much all,  Holodoc for teaching me how to find the parts (the second brick link) and BubbaFit45531 for the help.

I was able to locate all stuff from my post 

Many thanks guys

Edited by Antar

I’m hoping someone will be able to help me identity the set this trailer is from? Bought a large job lot of Lego with many instructions, but cannot tie this up to anything. 

71140E78-E092-47F1-8A00-06D6A94E20A6.jpeg

Thank-you, there is a lot of orange costal parts there but no Octopus. Any mini figures or things of interest have been removed, 

Hello.  I purchased some bulk bricks locally, seller stated most of the bricks came from complete sets.  Wish he had kept everything together!  Been having fun figuring out what all is in my pile of bricks.  Lucky some of the bricks are still together or sticker/prints on them to assist in defining them.  This one item has me stumped.  Hope someone can help.

I have two sets of these built (look like they came off something, bricks are assembled the same).  A grey lever with a small black base placed on top of a black mini fig head (hollow stud) which is placed on a small black engine numbered 3475 (none of the other parts have numbers scribed on them).  I looked thru bricklink and got really excited when I saw what sets some of these parts were included in!  Unfortunately none of the sets have all three of these parts.  So far in my haul have found the bricks for: early star wars sets, a pirate ship, some rock raiders, aqua stuff, Ninja castle, Viking fort, pharaoh ruins, Alien Conquest, Interstellar star fighter (less the motor to rotate the lights) and still have a healthy pile of bricks.  No mini figures thou (they sold before I could get them).  My gut feeling is this bricks had to come off a spaceship and the levers are laser guns or something.  Anyways, I know 3 parts are not a lot of detail to ID something.  Thought I would inquire encase anyone recalls seeing something similar in a set they built.  

Lego Lever Small Base with Light Gray Lever

Lego Minifigure, Head (Plain) - Blocked Open Stud

3475.png

Sounds to me like these parts came from different sets.  If you got them in a bulk lot, it's unlikely they all came from the same set.  However, I would venture that the lever on top of the black minifig head corresponds to one of the Sith Infiltrator sets (maybe 7151), and the black engine comes from something completely different.

I have the parts for 7151, have not built yet. Have the rear hatch with the set exclusive print.  Thank you for you input.