WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

I recently added a 32005 to my parts order thinking the holes were for snaps, but they aren't and are too big for that. Does anyone know what the 32005 part is intended for? The bar is like a cross axle, but you cannot slide anything onto it due to the round holes at each end. It's like "O--------O".

I also recently found I could have made use of two 11455's connected via connector with friction for a non-Lego purpose.

The 32005 is designed to connect to the towball pieces (2736, 3184, 2508 ...).  Usually gets used as part of the suspension in technic cars, where the towball adds some extra freedom of movement over using a standard beam.

Does anyone know the element id for a 2x2 tile with a single central stud? Struggling to find it on bricklink. Any help gratefully received :classic:

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum on identifying part sets. I am trying to build mocs but somehow there are parts I cannot identify.

A little help will be nice to me and to the future.

These are the parts I am trying to identify (the mouth of the moc)

Sorry if my language is a bit broken.

Thank you,

mikhdave99

49368313_310616162915728_750886468833082086_n-min (1).jpg

Hello everyone,

I recently come across parts that may be hard to identify while I was browsing parts for my moc

The black Hemispheres of the Drum set (Bass Drum and Floor Tom). They are hemispheres but different size

P.S. @brickbuilder0937 Thank you for the parts name, I appreciate for your help.

Sorry if my language is a bit broken.

Thank you,

mikhdave99new

3 hours ago, mikhdave99new said:

The black Hemispheres of the Drum set (Bass Drum and Floor Tom)

Which set are these in? I had a quick look for Lego drum sets and can only find MOCs. :classic:

11 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

Which set are these in? I had a quick look for Lego drum sets and can only find MOCs.

MOCS huh? do you know the name of the parts?

Can you please help me to identify the following parts in this video https://youtu.be/KJysoLiCCqE#t=1m51s

1 The thin black liftarm with the oval shape (between the 1x2 thin liftarm and the 3x3 L-shape one)

2 The yellow part next to the four red ones

3 The black part next to the 1x2 black liftarm

4 The small grey part next to the black bar

Hi, These dinos are very old and from my childhood. I have all the parts to put them together, but I don't have the instructions. Anyone knows which set they are from?

ThkSZQK.jpg

Asking for an Italian AFOL... is the torso original Lego or custom?

65576739_10157560462319548_8340544708912

mmmh... :look:

I checked BL with the phrase "blue torso belt" and all that came up were these torsos: click!

I didn't find anything similar. Looking very closely it seems that the print isn't as crisp/sharp as the TLC prints.
So in my opninion it's not genuine LEGO. :sweet:

I am looking for is a chisel or a piece that a minifig could use as a chisel. I haven't been able to locate a specific chisel part and was wondering if anyone knew of one or a substitute. I will be using the new Harry Potter deer piece as an ice sculpture in my Winter Village and want to have an artist with a hammer and chisel making the finishing touches on it.

Never mind. I have come across a screwdriver piece (Item No: 11402a) which will substitute nicely.

Edited by timemail
Found part.

Early Harry Potter graveyard design had some kind of Cedric prototype figure, these pics have bad Resolution, can you guess what is that torso used? It must be a torso produced before 2005.

Also if someone has some additional photos, I would like to see them. ;)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1112446

20190730_140748.jpg

Edited by Ronan
Forgot to add picture

On 7/5/2019 at 4:45 PM, The Cobra said:

Asking for an Italian AFOL... is the torso original Lego or custom?

65576739_10157560462319548_8340544708912

I also don't think it is a genuine LEGO one. Unfortunately BL doesn't have the keyword belt for all torsos with a belt (such as for some of the original forestmen) but also nothing comes up under other keywords such as purse.

It is a strange combination, the black marks at the edges makes the figure look quite busty with hips, typically done for female characters. It is also a fleshie skin one, as can be seen near the neckline.

Hello - figured bumping this beats making a new forum post! (sorry if i did a boo boo)...

I'm looking for a part.. well... colour recommendation for a project I'm working on...

I've been working on a way to display my DC superhero sets and ended up building (still in progress) a city battle scene (using bits and pieces from the DC and TLBM lines to build up my city as I've never bought a city set in my life). It's sitting inside a dark wooden bookcase shelf so to make it pop, and look more comicbook, I want to build in a 2d background the height and width of the shelf to slot in the back. My problem is the sky...

I've a heap of standard blue (royal blue?) bricks, but they are much too overpowering. So i was curious if anyone could recommend a sky blue colour of brick (and what its called offically, since photos are never that helpful) thats ideally available in 1 stud width.

cheers for checking out my inane ramble :)