WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

Hi! I need help identifying these head pieces please:

33398247_245212949556617_562514253899943

The only one I know is Good Cop/Bad Cop in the middle. 

Also, if anyone knows any more minifig heads with panicked/screaming face prints that you can suggest, please do tell me. Thanks!

I'm not aware of any such part... There have been some unusual z-shaped beams like this one but it's probably too thick for what you're after.

You could try and build up an escalator shape using multiple 10197 and 32039, but that would be the equivalent of a full beam, not a thin one.  Or perhaps you could try using multiple 32056 3x3 liftarm thin?

11 hours ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

Is there such a piece that's like a Technic half beam or half lever but shaped like an escalator? Almost like a "Z" shape?

I don't think any angled half-width liftarms exist at all I'm afraid. The only half-width part I could find with an angle that isn't 90 degrees is 44374, which probably isn't much help.

Just how z-shaped do you want? If square corners are acceptable, a couple of 32056 might work, or one of those and some straight half-liftarms. There's not much else unfortunately.

I might be of more help if I knew some context of the build; what is it for, how large should the frame be, could it be built in normal width etc?

Or you can make your own Z-shape from multiple beams, and brace them.

Do you mean something like this: 2854.jpg?

2854 lacks the "good elevation", but it looks like an escalator to me :classic:

It's a little bit hard to understand which way you want the axles/pins to be relative to the part you are looking for. Maybe it's just me, but some context will definitely help.

On 6/27/2018 at 4:12 PM, Ronan said:

what piece is the head of the little lamp? 

Looks like this one, but if you wanted to build Luxo Jr. in real life you could probably use this one as a substitute.

Actually in the gameplay video, that looks like a custom part for Luxo Juniors lamp. It's like 15395 but a little bit more stretched out.  Maybe a sign that we could get a Luxo Junior poly bag in the future?

Also... You get to play as Luxo Junior in the Incredibles game?? :wub::wub_drool: They cannot release a Mac version quick enough for me...

Hey guys, I don't suppose any of you know what this pieces number is? Sorry for the bad quality, I didn't take the pic.

Lego Bit.jpg

3 minutes ago, AllStar said:

Hey guys, I don't suppose any of you know what this pieces number is? Sorry for the bad quality, I didn't take the pic.

Lego Bit.jpg

Edited by zux

Hi people. I build some figs in Milano-San Babila LCS. This hat looks like the Series 11 Scarecrow's, but in different colors; I can't figure out what set does it come from.

img_20180806_181935.jpg

@The Cobra It doesn't come in any set. This piece only showed up in a Build a Minifigure bar. Another case with the same story is the afro in blue, crazy! Some suggested that these pieces will be used in minifigure packs not yet released.

Enjoy your find!

Edited by Exetrius

I've looked my head off, but can't seem to find this particular brick on BL; 1x4 or 1x6 in length, top half in light bluish gray, bottom half in dark bluish gray. :look:

Last time I've seen it being used was in a space moc, they made sliding doors out of it... So if somebody knows what I'm looking for and can help me out, much appreciated.

4 minutes ago, antp said:

This maybe?

Second that. I've also seen it used (very cleverly) to build a front for a European cabover semi.

Unlike a few other "functional pieces", it is shaped exactly like a regular brick which makes it perfect to add texture. For instance, https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=16968 could also be very useful for that same reason.

Edited by imvanya