WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

7 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

Three sets! I have that and I had a good idea of where, my Spiderman Origins set from many years ago.

Ah, that's quite neat actually! Bought it for 30 cents, just because it looks so plain to the point that it's funny. :classic: Thanks!

Edited by Exetrius

Hi

Got a mixed lot of lego and trying to work out what set this is from 2003 marked on this piece I am from the Uk.

many Thanks 

WP_20171202_14_09_34_Pro.jpg

Wow thanks great knowledge there.

Also mixed in with the lot of lego was this below looks like part of a castle any ideas please which set it from many thanks

WP_20171202_14_10_19_Pro.jpg

Yeah, that's most likely not Lego.

But it looks very interesting, so I'd be curious to find out what it is as well.

Edited by ZORK64

1 hour ago, legogiz said:

Wow thanks great knowledge there.

Also mixed in with the lot of lego was this below looks like part of a castle any ideas please which set it from many thanks

WP_20171202_14_10_19_Pro.jpg

Its from some MegaBlok set. One of their dragon themes

This one will probably be a tough one, but can anyone help me identify this last piece I need? It's the piece circled in red. As you can see, it has an outline similar to https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=32184#T=C

BUT, the part that has me confused is that it looks like there should be an axle in the middle (instead of on the ends). Can anyone help identify it? Thanks for any help, all of you are awesome!

Capture (1).jpg

Edited by Jchavoya

I recently picked up some old Lego sets, mostly from the 1960s.  Two of them, however, I have been unable to identify and I was hoping someone out there might be able to ID these.

The first set came in a white cardboard box, and came with a number of instructions, some of which may or may not have been part of the set, and I don't know how complete this set is.

aVSj7dm.jpg

IRGNHtD.jpg

GIs27S3.jpg

The real find, however, was this set, in a plain cardboard box with 5507 stamped on the end.  When opened, it was a set still wrapped in the cellophane (although it had split in a couple places)

D8RBfX6.jpg

l58eEvT.jpg

F0h47uy.jpg

Any help would be great!

Edited by Grover
Broken links

3 hours ago, Grover said:

I recently picked up some old Lego sets, mostly from the 1960s.  Two of them, however, I have been unable to identify and I was hoping someone out there might be able to ID these.

Any help would be great!

The numbers on the boxes aren't set numbers. But the Lego itself looks all like late 60's, 68/69 to be specific. So going off of the instructions & individual pieces you photographed;

- The blue truck set; https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=371-2&name=Motorized Truck Set&category=[Samsonite][Model Maker][Cargo]#T=S&O={"iconly":0}.
- Small unknown red roofed house with yellow garage, no idea which specific set.
- A larger set, with at least a house and some cars, no idea which specific set.

Thanks!  I took a look through the Samsonite sets on Bricklink, and I think that the top box is a mix of several sets, mabye the motorized truck set, as it has the tow truck and the semi-truck, but it seems to be missing pieces.  The second box I never found it exactly, but this is the closest that I was able to find:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=450-2#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

The bins are similar and the pictures on the side of the box look the same.  I was unable to find the same large pack that I have, though.

Thanks for your help!  It appears that second box I have does not have an entry on bricklink or brickset, so it will be interesting to find out what it is eventually.

Looking on bricklink...

I can't find any hats or helmets with or without a hole for a feather that look like that.

If I start with the feather, and see which minifigures use it in ANY color, there are no matches.

Edited by fred67

This piece has just popped up on a local Lego page, and we are having trouble identifying it...   Any ideas?26993843_10156456001543072_1328911790961

On 1/21/2018 at 2:12 PM, fred67 said:

Looking on bricklink...

I can't find any hats or helmets with or without a hole for a feather that look like that.

If I start with the feather, and see which minifigures use it in ANY color, there are no matches.

Bummer, well thanks for looking! I'm honestly baffled. I wish I had bought the lot just to see what it is. I've never seen a hat like that ever. Wonder if it's a Lego knock off brand piece or something

Edited by brickbro444

On 1/19/2018 at 8:09 AM, brickbro444 said:

Does anyone know what kind of hat this is?

My best guess would be that it's a early prototype of the forestman's hat - it's the closest thing I could find... :sceptic: