WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

1 hour ago, Legostone said:

I remember the stingrays feeling slightly different from other Lego, a bit more flexible maybe. 

I can confirm this from my experience.  They also have a rougher surface finish.

Hi, does anybody know whether the large curved pieces (quarter cylinder?) with hinge in 30166 (creator space shuttle) is new? What's the designer id for it?

Thanks.

50 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Could anyone tell me what the grey pieces with pinholes and bend (front of the model) are? Picture:

Could be mistaken, but it looks like 2991b to me.  I've seen it in LDD but never handled one in real life.

34 minutes ago, NathanR said:

Could be mistaken, but it looks like 2991b to me.  I've seen it in LDD but never handled one in real life.

Wow, so weird! Thanks! 

Hi Baggio_vai, welcome to eurobricks!

Ooh, those are old pieces, Lego haven't made those since the 90s I think...  The pylon arm seems to be made from 1x 4531 and 2x 2880.  They're definitely in LDD, though you might need to be working in extended mode to be able to find them.

Is this a train your building?

Edited by NathanR
Correction, I just checked and part 2880 is indeed missing from LDD...

48 minutes ago, NathanR said:

:cry_sad:Hi Baggio_vai, welcome to eurobricks!

Ooh, those are old pieces, Lego haven't made those since the 90s I think...  The pylon arm seems to be made from 1x 4531 and 2x 2880.  They're definitely in LDD, though you might need to be working in extended mode to be able to find them.

Is this a train your building?

Dear NathanR,

Thank you for your help! this train's Instructions belongs to my German colleague. would please help me to check this part's number?

捕获1.JPG

捕获2.JPG

That's a mini lever base.  It's part of a small antennae made up of a base and a lever - Lego only sells them as complete units now but it's really easy to pull them apart.

5 hours ago, baggio_vai said:

Hello everyone. who can tell me this part's number, I can't fint it at LDD and brickset.com :cry_sad::cry_sad::cry_sad::cry_sad::cry_sad::cry_sad::cry_sad:

Thank you!

There are similar modern parts you can use instead, check a reasonably up to date train, like the red passenger train (set 7938).

On 2017/6/15 at 9:32 PM, NathanR said:

That's a mini lever base.  It's part of a small antennae made up of a base and a lever - Lego only sells them as complete units now but it's really easy to pull them apart.

Thank you so much!

On 2017/6/15 at 9:42 PM, MAB said:

There are similar modern parts you can use instead, check a reasonably up to date train, like the red passenger train (set 7938).

I will check it, thank you!

23 hours ago, Ronan said:

Hey guys! I found this broomstick from Lego Dimensions, what piece is that?

what is.png

Doesn't seem like an official physical piece to me. 

9 hours ago, murphy_slaw said:

The bricklink page for that part has a rear view. It has two small constraction pins on the back.

Ah, thanks! I only looked at a printed variant of the part, which didn't have a rear shot. My bad!

Edited by Exetrius

42 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Anyone know if the blocks of the pen connect to regular studs?

I am pretty sure they can.  I do not have any of the blocks, but I do have a head from a pen that fits with studs.  The connection is too tight to properly attache the head on a minifigure neck, though, so it might grip a stud pretty tightly as well.  I cannot verify this in person at the moment...

1 hour ago, Exetrius said:

Anyone know if the blocks of the pen connect to regular studs?

They fit but are tight and do pop off at the slightest tap sometimes.

I used one on my calendar

5878751323_3ddef2338f_z.jpg

4 hours ago, Slegengr said:

I am pretty sure they can.  I do not have any of the blocks, but I do have a head from a pen that fits with studs.  The connection is too tight to properly attache the head on a minifigure neck, though, so it might grip a stud pretty tightly as well.  I cannot verify this in person at the moment...

3 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

They fit but are tight and do pop off at the slightest tap sometimes.

I used one on my calendar

Thanks guys! A Dutch webshop has them 75% discounted, down to €1.99 so I guess that's worth a try then. :classic:

Edited by Exetrius

What's the Design ID for a regular minifigure torso without arms?

I want to order the arms and hands separately from the torso so I can get the exact colors I want. Is that possible?

54 minutes ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

What's the Design ID for a regular minifigure torso without arms?

I want to order the arms and hands separately from the torso so I can get the exact colors I want. Is that possible?

If you want a plain torso, then the ID is 973 - see here: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=1710#T=P

But if you want a printed torso, you will have to search through 2127 different designs - see here: https://www.bricklink.com/browseList.asp?itemType=P&catString=150