WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

20 hours ago, lustyffh said:

Hi All,

got some assorted lego bricks the other day. Some of them were partly completed. On of such is this furnace. Screw my mind trying to identify which set it belongs to. Really appreciate your help here. PS. Looks similar to the one in set 8191 and therefore I assumed it's not a MOC.

I would also guess it is a mod of the power miners one - Look at this image from this review:

img_1360.jpg

2 hours ago, bricks360 said:

Can anyone please identify what all the parts are in grey within the red box?

From top to bottom:
- I think that's not LEGO, i have that part but it's not from LEGO.

BTW, Is that a set or Creation (MOC)?

Just now, KamalMYafi said:

From top to bottom:
- I think that's not LEGO, i have that part but it's not from LEGO.

BTW, Is that a set or Creation (MOC)?

Thank you!  It was from a MOC.  What is that unlisted part from?  Do you know where to get the unlisted part?  Is it Kreo or Megablok?

Just now, bricks360 said:

Thank you!  It was from a MOC.

Sure, no problem. Can you tell me what MOC is this?

2 minutes ago, bricks360 said:

What is that unlisted part from?  Do you know where to get the unlisted part?  Is it Kreo or Megablok?

I'm not sure from what Producer because it's a gift from a Restaurant..

HI,

I'm looking for confirmation on the Bricklink ID of a LDD part.

LDD Name is #55668 OUTER CABLE 64MM, VIRTUEL.

Closest thing I found in BL is https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=75c08#T=C 
Is that the same part? I want to make sure as I already ordered the wrong one once (got a hose which is to thick to fit into clips).

Looks like this:

Edited by RogerSmith

I think it is right; from what I remember from a B&P order, TLG's "Outer cable" = BL's "Hose Rigid 3mm"

At least I can say that BL's "Hose Rigid 3mm" fits well in the clips.

You can confirm antp is right searching for "Outer cable 64" on Brickset. Brickset is good at keeping official parts name, once found the piece you can then easily find BL ID.

Edited by zux

Thanks for the tip!

I actually had tried finding a match using brickset, but had only tried the LDD part number (55668), which yields no result on brickset. Searching for the parts name didn't occur to me :laugh:

Hi,

I have tried to identify below part, but without success. It certainly has the quality and feel like a Lego part, but it does not actually say "Lego" anywhere.

I looks partly like the Lego part 3176 - but without the hole in the rounded end and with the addition of reddish-orange (very soft) rubber "fur".

Any idea if it is a Lego part and where it comes from?

Lego1.jpg

Lego2.jpg

Lego3.jpg

That's not Lego, that's from Kre-o

Some time ago I found an incomplete Kre-o set between trash bags in front of my building, I picked that to check by curiosity (and I was surprised by the quite high quality of parts)

http://reho.st/self/35f750335492c78768dc9d9e92e3a932edb942c2.jpg

There were some unique parts (not existing in Lego), that strange one with kind of "fur" was amongst them:

http://reho.st/self/a2ea73d6d3da39bca5c19ad22cd122779499c84e.jpg

17 minutes ago, antp said:

That's not Lego, that's from Kre-o

Some time ago I found an incomplete Kre-o set between trash bags in front of my building, I picked that to check by curiosity (and I was surprised by the quite high quality of parts)

http://reho.st/self/35f750335492c78768dc9d9e92e3a932edb942c2.jpg

There were some unique parts (not existing in Lego), that strange one with kind of "fur" was amongst them:

http://reho.st/self/a2ea73d6d3da39bca5c19ad22cd122779499c84e.jpg

Ahh, excellent :-) Then I will just throw it away :-)

Just got a ~10 pounds of bulk pieces, mostly Star Wars. Before I go grovelling through the bricklink catalog, here are a few pieces/stickers that I'm curious about:

31958344800_50e903853e_b.jpg

I think the minifig head might be a ROTJ-era Emperor Palpatine? The minifig armor piece at the upper left is offset to one side. The 2x4 brick with the tow hook receptacle is a single piece and is magnetic. 

I'm betting that you folks can tell me what sets these are from before I find them on Bricklink. :wink:

9 hours ago, sorenbruun said:

Hi,

I have tried to identify below part, but without success. It certainly has the quality and feel like a Lego part, but it does not actually say "Lego" anywhere.

I looks partly like the Lego part 3176 - but without the hole in the rounded end and with the addition of reddish-orange (very soft) rubber "fur".

Any idea if it is a Lego part and where it comes from?

Lego1.jpg

Lego2.jpg

Lego3.jpg

That's a Kre-O part. It was unique to their licensed "Cityville" theme. It was a motion gimmick. You stand a minifig on it, and the set has a motor unit that vibrates the baseplate, causing the minifig standing on this piece to randomly wander around the set. Back in the 70's there were tons of tabletop electric football games that used a similar trick. A vibrating surface with figures standing on a similar platform that would move around. You could somewhat control which way they moved based on how you flexed of styled the plastic fur on the bottom. 

2 hours ago, murphy_slaw said:

Just got a ~10 pounds of bulk pieces, mostly Star Wars. Before I go grovelling through the bricklink catalog, here are a few pieces/stickers that I'm curious about:

31958344800_50e903853e_b.jpg

I think the minifig head might be a ROTJ-era Emperor Palpatine? The minifig armor piece at the upper left is offset to one side. The 2x4 brick with the tow hook receptacle is a single piece and is magnetic. 

I'm betting that you folks can tell me what sets these are from before I find them on Bricklink. :wink:

The two grey dishes are from the Clone Wars version AT TE 7675, the offset shoulder armor is likely from that set, but came in a number of TCW sets including battle packs. The grey prick with the modified plate in the upper right is a Magnet. It was from the old magnet sets. When they first came out, the minifigs weren't glued on. Hasbro pitched a fit, so Lego first glued them, then changed the design entirely and finally stopped them. The large grey tile with the detailing and the Republic sticker is from the 8039 Venator. The white tile with black markings is from an ARC-170, not sure which, although the rest of the stuff looks to be circa 2010 so probably 8088. The Palpatine head and torso are from the Venator as well. The Black multi sloped piece is from the LotR Shelob I think? Some brick built spider at least. The slope with the AT-ST I believe is from 7879 Echo base, although I don't think it is unique to it. The other slope with the sticker might also be Echo base (can't see it well.) 

9 hours ago, murphy_slaw said:

-snip-

The black 2x2 is stickered and originates from a Mars Mission alien vehicle. The helmet with print is from World Racers. The multisloped brick is actually from an Atlantis set: http://brickset.com/sets/8056-1/Monster-Crab-Clash

15 minutes ago, Sid Sidious said:

The two light blay slopes are slope, curved 2x4x2/3 and were available in 2 sets. Based on the other Star Wars pieces in the picture, yours are probably from 8019 Republic Attack Shuttle.

I got quite a lot of those in regular brown, and have been quite curious as to which sets they were used in and how. But now knowing their "name" Ive tried looking them up on BL, but I still cant seem to find them anywhere.
They only seem to exist in dark brown. 

Is it just me that still ain´t that great with using BrickLink. I suspect it. :sceptic:

But thanks for helping me out without even knowing it. :tongue:

One variation has tubes on the bottom, while the other doesn't. Did you look at both? 8 of the tubeless ones appear in one of the games from 8 years ago.

Ahhh ... I didn´t notice that. 
That solved it. So the ones I have are reddish brown. 

Thanks a lot for the help. 

Mystery Lego Piece 1.jpg

Can anyone help me identify the set to which the piece belongs? 

When the buttons are pushed, it lights up and make buzzing and beeping noises.

2 hours ago, Lethea said:

Mystery Lego Piece 1.jpg

Can anyone help me identify the set to which the piece belongs? 

When the buttons are pushed, it lights up and make buzzing and beeping noises.

That's the Stinger from the Insectoids line. It appeared in 3 sets 6969 Celestial Stinger, 6907 Sonic Stinger and the flagship 6977 Arachnoid Star Base

This is the only piece in my last lot that has stymied me completely:

32141053410_e1095abbe2_n.jpg

It looks like some sort of Batman-related propeller, but nothing shows up on a bricklink search for "bat" or "propeller". There's two of them in this bulk lot.

Is it even Lego?