WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

oh wow that is brilliant!! is there much call for it these days of should I just keep it

and thank you so much for the super fast replies

I have been using peeron or similar sites to find out which sets I have. Most sets that ive come across so far have fairly unique parts so its fairly easy to pinpoint exactly which set the part is from....here lies the issue...what ever this thing is, has no unique parts so im unsure if it is a set or just creation of the previous owner etc.

So just look up a part on Bricklink, like this one that you can see in the picture:

3794.t1.png

Plate, Modified 1 x 2 with 1 Stud (Jumper)

Check on the right side under Known Colors. Only 7 sets! Click Sand Green and you´ll see the sets. From there you can miss which one you´re holding!

And please use capital letters when starting a new sentence and so on.

oh wow that is brilliant!! is there much call for it these days of should I just keep it

and thank you so much for the super fast replies

According to Brickpicker.com your set is worth about $260 used, which is $160 more than what it originally retailed for. Hopefully that helps you make a decision. :classic:

According to Brickpicker.com your set is worth about $260 used, which is $160 more than what it originally retailed for. Hopefully that helps you make a decision. :classic:

Based on that valuation, I would recommend that you keep it for at least a while as the value will go up. If you manage to get a box, or at very least the instructions for it, the value rises by quite a bit.

...provided a) it's complete and in decent condition (I'd definitely recommend removing the dust, at least) and b) you can actually find somebody who's willing to pay that price for it. It doesn't really help what Brickpicker says if there aren't any buyers around... ;)

Picture doesn't show the part clearly. Could be one of those Bionicle/Hero Factory pieces.

Is that MOC or combined sets? Are there any instructions for that model to see what piece is that? I agree with zux, The picture(s) doesn't show the part clearly.

Picked up some cool old toys and boxes at an estate sale today, including this LEGO.

The bulk of the LEGO pickup was ~40 of these big "pre-duplo" large LEGO bricks in red, white, and blue.

Stamped with the vintage Lego logo with an open "o".

A couple older normal sized bricks. The 2x3 has the same vintage logo.

There were also some unbranded square-stud building bricks and the other weird pieces you see below. Can anyone identify those?

Finding it very hard to google for this, thanks for any info!

Hi-res link: http://i.imgur.com/tyY3sU9.jpg

tyY3sU9l.jpg

The lattice "beams" in the front are old ice lolly/ ice cream sticks from the late 70's early 80's made by an ice cream company called HB. They link together to make basic shapes. I remember collecting them as a kid and even hunting for them in piles of litter :blush:

I ate so many Loop the Loops because of those sticks :grin:

Need some more help identifying minifig parts!

14611828403_2df9a08f95_b.jpg

I have the hair, messenger bag, and weapon, but I'm not sure about the face, torso, and legs. Any ideas?

Hoping someone can help.

-Need an ID on the top item. Can't find it anywhere.

-On the bottom item (Technic lift arm), I'm wondering if there is any way to identify if this is a knock-off or not. I bought some stuff at a garage sale, and there are Lego and "others" mixed in (including some offbrand technic pins). I can tell on the pins because the real ones have Lego printed on them, but I can't find anything on the arms. I looked at my new arms that came straight out of a set, and don't see Lego printed on those either.

I can't figure out how to post a picture (maybe because I'm new?), so here is the google drive link...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-leJEzt4wHzbFQzYVF1WEVqYWs/view?usp=sharing

Yes, I know what the liftarm is. I'm wondering if there is a way to identify it as Lego, as I don't see anywhere that the word Lego is printed like on all of their other pieces.

I found not all of my Technic 1 x 7 Bent (4 - 4) beams have LEGO logo. But if they do - it is visible on one of the sides around "+" hole, but nothing between the round ones. Other pieces have marks in between round holes - mould and part IDs without sign of LEGO logo.

I recently bought a bundle of Lego and have been sorting the minifigures out as they were very mixed up, different heads, legs etc.

However I can't seem to find this particular minifigure torso anywhere and wondered if anyone on here would be able to help

P.S I know the Lego is filthy and in poor condition but I couldn't say no to a bargain :D

http://lego%20minifig_zps7drljg1c.jpg