WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

Does anyone know what type of piece this is. It looks very old and I have never seen anything like it before but it has the printed word lego on each dot and I know it is a lego. It has the words Pat. Pend on the bottom, as well as the letter A - 5. Not sure how old this is but it appears to be really old and possibly very rare. post-148961-0-60148100-1446527581_thumb.jpg

here is a view of the bottom of the piece with pat. Pend written on it.

post-148961-0-32928100-1446527746_thumb.jpg

They were old tow bars from the oldest LEGO era: e.g. set 400 from 1962. My dad also had them.

Part number is 650. They are made of nylon as you can see.

800x452.jpg

I can't seem to find part numbers molded on to these parts - the top part is dark red, the one in the lower left is light gray, and the two on the right are both dark gray.

I can't seem to find part numbers molded on to these parts - the top part is dark red, the one in the lower left is light gray, and the two on the right are both dark gray.

Top left: 57546

Bottom left: 32476

Top right: 45951

Bottom right: 32177

Can any of you who got the gift gingerbread house confirm which bricks are used for the chimney?

They look like black 1x2 bricks with groove, but seem to have rounded sides. Is this a new part? There is no bricklink inventory for this set yet.

can be seen in Jang's video review at 3:44

Edited by Sven F

You are right, I was looking at it wrong, thought the short side was the long side of the brick. too bad.

I bought a lot of lego off ebay earlier this year, and it had a really weird gray 1x4 flat plate with numbers and letters on it. Heres a piece I have no idea what it came from. The lettering is printed. My girlfriend posted it on reddit awhile back and got no response.

1x4num.jpg

Cool... Thanks for the information guys. My girlfriend will be pleased as well, because this was buggging her too. Guess I've given away a code for people to use. hehehe

Edited by MGCJerry

Any idea what these parts are? I'm not sure the first two are even Lego. The third pieces says Lego on it but I've never seen anything like it before. The third piece is almost like a thin brick with fingers on the end.....(picture quality isn't the best)

Thanks.

22935273383_b82d48b80d_c.jpgimage1 by Crowe K, on Flickr

Edited by crowe-k

Any idea what these parts are? I'm not sure the first two are even Lego. The third pieces says Lego on it but I've never seen anything like it before. The third piece is almost like a thin brick with fingers on the end.....(picture quality isn't the best)

Thanks.

image1

The first ones are these and the third one is this. No clue about the propellor in the middle.

What is this minififure from and is it rare?

Your minifigure is the Zombie Bride from the set 9465 The Zombies which was part of the Monster Fighters range.

On average it currently sells for about 70€ / 76$ on Bricklink so it is pretty rare, yes.

It is a 2012 large to mid-sized set from a theme that is discontinued. There is some rarity value in that the secondary market does not have a ready supply. Also Zombies are pretty popular, so the demand creates a price hike as sellers realise that someone somewhere might be willing to pay.