WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

Hi all,

I'm trying to work out where one of these sticker sizes are from (the other size is from 7813 Shell Tanker Wagon).

For size reference, these stickers are stuck to the large side of a 2x1 white brick.

9537457838_44d2b31b6b.jpg

(bottom two are same size, top one is smaller)

any ideas? Are both sizes from 7813 - different sticker print runs?

Thanks,

LLL

looks indeed like different print runs... bad condition the middle one! There are b.t.w. an awful lot of shell stickers in those old sets so it could also be from a non-train set of course.

They might also be from:

Set 1256 b.t.w. (and maybe others but I didn't find them)

It is odd how that one set had stickers on 1x2 bricks, and other sets had them as actually embossed onto the bricks. Look at the dates for the embossed bricks with that emblem... the years are all over the map... (1973-88)...

http://www.bricklink...&colorID=1&in=A

And yet that one set of 1978 had them as stickers....

http://www.bricklink...&colorID=0&in=A

.... and yes... having slightly different stickers coming from the same set number is not unusual... I once owned 10 of the 6083 Knight's Tournaments... and there were 2 different noticeable sticker sheets (the sheet sizes were different and the gold color was different as well). The 6626 Ambulance Helicopter set (I once owned 20 of those) had at least 3 different sticker sheets... with some slight size differences among the stickers on the sheets.

Edited by LEGO Historian

Hey everyone, While on holiday i picked up a nice bag of charity shop lego for around £6, these photos were taken a while ago and i have since identified there are a lot of pieces fron this set- 9582284537_2259941ebb_n.jpg

6464-1.1203260792 (1) by Legocollecter123, on Flickr

However there are still many pieces i recognize but cant quite place the numbers, Any help would be great. :classic: :classic: :classic:

9582288569_ba21e627fc_c.jpg

Holiday 028 by Legocollecter123, on Flickr

9582288811_b766cfa7de_c.jpg

Holiday 029 by Legocollecter123, on Flickr

Edited by The Joker1

Sorry, but I don't get it: The street baseplates and a lot of the other parts are exactly from the set you showed on the photo - 6464.

You did check the inventory before asking, didn't you? :look:

Sorry, but I don't get it: The street baseplates and a lot of the other parts are exactly from the set you showed on the photo - 6464.

You did check the inventory before asking, didn't you? :look:

Hi, Sorry to be a bit confusing, I took those pictures a week ago. I then found out about 6464 yesterday. So i am really asking about the other vehicles and parts in pictures 1 and 2, I dont really know why i put the other two up but i will take them down to avoid confusion.

When you edit your posts, please tell us what you have edited (deleted photos for example).

Right now your post #396 IS confusing. :wink:

But now for help:

Look at your pic again and just browse for typical parts. I see a green technic seat. Using BL you should be able to easily discover what the set is that contains this piece.

Same counts for the digger's shovel, the blue post stickers and I think the tan technic bricks.

Hi, Unfortunatly I don't have many pics at the moment but there's a theme, which I knew the name of but I now can't remember, which was an adventure/cowboy theme, anyway I had a few sets from that theme one of which I've found parts of all I know is that it containted an elephant and a carridge, so my question is, does anyone know the theme or the set?

I think the theme is Orient Expedition, and the set is the 7414.

Thanks, I think I can remember the set and the figures.

Again, Bricklink is your friend: Try the word "elephant" under <catalog> and <search>. Voilá: There are only 2 elephants known. One in dark gray and one in light gray. Both of them were part of the theme Orient Expedition.

EDIT: Ooops, wasn't fast enough.

Um, I have a question... I'm looking to make some custom figures based off Super Heroes, and I'm having trouble finding if these pieces do exist or not.

250px-Beasty.jpgRoss.png250px-SS.jpg

I'm looking for Beast's claws, General Ross' hat, and the shoulder armor and decoration thing on his helmet for Silver Samurai. Thanks in advance!

I don't believe the Beast's claws exist (yet). The closest substitution would be Wolverine's claws.

General Ross' hat looks like the Series 10 Sea Captains hat http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=71001-10

Silver Samurai's helmet is a variant of this guys helmet http://brickset.com/detail/?Set=1186-1 I think the shoulder armor is also non-existent too.

Can you help me identify this set? I mean, I'm fairly certain it's a set, looks that way at least. It consists of 214 pieces (if my math ir right and I think it is) and is a car.

ZXTBFxY.jpg