mahjqa

Tachikoma! (Ghost in the Shell)

Mahjqa now has 12 pictures of his Lego Technic Tachikoma on his Flickr photoset, including the Parts List (click on image below to enlarge). He noted that "Two things still missing on this list: The small Pwer Functions Battery Box ( http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=84599 ) and the Power Functions Receiver ( http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=58122c01 ). Soon, this will be available on Rebrickable.com . Let me know if you need an update when it is.

"The relevant LXF file can be found here: build.mahjqa.com/lxf/tachikoma.lxf ."

6884108600_81228e636f_c.jpg 6880179428_a0a359b260_c.jpg

I added my CUUSOO support just now. Maybe the Japanese "Tachikoma" name will catch on. Heck, if the Japanese can garner 10,000+ votes for the two models below, the Tachikoma could get far more!

LEGO-Cuusoo-21100-Shinkai-6500-Toysnbricks.jpgLEGO-Cuusoo-Hayabusa-Toysnbricks.jpg6879227558_5cedaf8039_c.jpg

Edited by DLuders

I added my CUUSOO support just now. Maybe the Japanese "Tachikoma" name will catch on. Heck, if the Japanese can garner 10,000+ votes for the two models below, the Tachikoma could get far more!

Those two sets only needed one thousand votes as they were Japan only right?

This one's got my support either way, though I did notice it used one of those micro motors... I wonder how TLG would get around that :tongue:

I'm pretty sure that ever model that gets voted in will be reworked a bit, to make mass-production easier. The micromotor isn't vitally important, and can easily be replaced by any other motor.

You've got my vote as it's an amazing model. I hope you succeed. Good luck. :thumbup:

Edited by TAFOL

it is a pleasure for me to give you my support.

bt ho much dollars do you would pay for it? i have written 150 dollars.

I have put support for it

I also put a 100$ on it, I believe this will be a collector item, rather than a what pieces can I get from it

So I am willing to pay 100$ for this

How much did you guys put?

just registered to give you my vote, I love this robot! ;)

Me too (just registered).

I voted because I think Lego Technic products are too much scale models of real vehicles. As for a little change I want something that is not based of a real world machine.

I've posted it on Cuusoo, and your vote can help making this a reality. Only takes a couple of minutes.

Cool MOC but we don't allow double MOC topics for Cuusoo promotion so I've merged them.

Less than a week after I got my last shipment of parts for the Girls Tank you posted this guy! After a few more orders I'm now 23 parts away from my own Tachikoma.

By the way, the tank works amazingly and is really sturdy. Just wanted to say thanks!

I'm awaiting the arrival of my last 6 BL orders to complete the parts needed the build this amazing set.

Will post a picture when i'm finished with it.

:blush: You're building my stuff? Awesome! If you could, I'd love to get a picture or two of the tank/tachikoma. Doesn't matter if it isn't 100% the same as the original (Even better if you got creative and put your own twist on it), I'd love to see how it ended up :classic:

From Mahjqa's Flickr photostream:

6968020520_019f11f2b4_c.jpg

"Trackikoma -- 10.000 supporters, and Lego will consider making this a set. If you havent' voted yet, please do so here: Tachikoma page on Cuusoo. You can see the video

. Please get the word out. Post it on Facebook. Tell your LUG. Bug your friends."

Mahjqa also wrote, "Update of the walking cycle -- To those who've built the Tachikoma, I've tinkered a bit with the walking cycle, and this setting seems to do a bit better than the one in the instructions. So have fun with this one." [Click on the photo below to enlarge]

"If you have built a Tachikoma and want to be kept up-to-date with other modifications or improvements, let me know." See the Flickr video to see the improved walking cycle.

6957374010_330c78ef51_c.jpg

Edited by DLuders