Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon 2: Chapter 7

001.jpg

As the light fades, everyone goes back about their business. Chris Owen sits by the side of the pool where Sylvia is once again taking a bath.

"Why have you been in the pool the last two times the light has faded?" Chris asks.

"A lady has to do her hair." Sylvia answers.

"You're a lady?" Chris asks.

"Take a nap, it'll do wonders," Samantha suggests as she re-applies her makeup and checks her reflection.

002.jpg

"Whoa, that was crazy." Sheldon says.

"What's crazy?" Ingrid asks.

"Your Mom is crazy!" Sheldon snaps back.

"She's actually quite sane," Tony says, "I can vouch for that."

003.jpg

"Hey, what's going on around here?" William says. His focus is off the frog for the first time in a while.

Donna regards her husband, Diana and Tony carefully.

004.jpg

The rest of the group has noticed something in the corner...

005.jpg

... a fifth puddle of blood.

"That's more of five drops of blood." Someone notes.

"Let's not tell Chris about it," someone else suggests, "He's probably jonesing for some blood to sniff."

Cast of characters:

sylvia.jpg

Sylvia Berent played by Zepher

chris.jpg

Chris Owen played by Tamamono

siegourney.jpg

Siegourney Harcourt played by Siegfried

richard.jpg

Richard Sexton played by Mrlegoninja

donna.jpg

Donna Falcon played by Dannylonglegs

william.jpg

William Falcon played by WhiteFang

diesel.jpg

Diesel Nolan played by Dragonator

penny.jpg

Penny Maltese played by Peppermint_M

sheldon.jpg

Sheldon Wills played by Shadows

samantha.jpg

Samantha Cole played by Rufus

tony.jpg

Tony Peck played by Bob_

ingrid.jpg

Ingrid Peck played by iamded

fred.jpg

Fred Thomas played by CorneliusMurdock

diana.jpg

Diana Mantino played by Fugazi

Reserves

MaskedBuilder

KielDaMan

Scouty

The Legonater

*Thanks so much to VolcanicPanik, CallMePieOrDie, Swils, JediAnakin, Scorpiox, K-Nut, Darth Nihilius, The Legonater and Flipz for showing interest in the game. I wish there was more room. Please sign up again for future games! :thumbup:*

Rules for Game play

1. No anagrams.
  2. Each chapter you will be faced with a LEGO building challenge. The first part will be a group effort to find a certain amount of LEGO pieces. The second part will be an individual effort to figure out what model the pieces create.
  3. The winner of the individual effort will be judged by how much time is taken to solve the puzzle. When you begin to solve the puzzle post "Challenge begin" in the thread. When you solve it, PM me a picture of the finished product. Do not post in the thread for fifteen minutes following your "Challenge begin" post or your entry will be disqualified.
  4. The winners of the challenge will elect five people to receive clues.
  5. You must search for clues. This means that an action must be specified. For example, you wish to search a room for hidden objects. The following is an example of how not to go about this:
    "I wish to look for suspicious or hidden objects in this room".
    Instead, you must be able to specify what you want to do. For example:
    "I would like to open the drawers of the cabinet."
    It is not required for you to specify exactly what you are doing and what you are looking for, but a generalised statement will not find you anything. Act like a detective and you will be fine.
  6. Dynamic Actions: Actions you wish to carry out without all of the other players' knowledge can be PMed to the game host, Hinckley. You may or may not be allowed to do what you request.
  7. Host response time: Please be patient. You may bring the story to a point where you need the host to further game play. I will be on top of this game as much as possible. Please be patient with me between chapters as well.
  8. Stagnant game: If you find yourself stuck in the group challenge portion, it is because you need to find a clue or you've missed something. Don’t argue with the game host. You’ll be there until everything that needs to be discovered has been discovered.
  9. Each game day will last 72 hours with three portions, each lasting 24 hours. The team challenge will last 24 hours. The individual portion will last 24 hours. And the nomination process will last 24 hours. If the group fails to find all of the pieces in the first 24 hours, then the chapter will end with no further clues given.
  10. You cannot edit your posts.
  11. Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning. A second failure will result in the humorous death of your character.

That's just great. More puddles, more problems.

Anyway, it looks like Chris, Diana, and I aren't the only ones with "trust" issues. Do any of you have anything to say for yourselves?

That's just great. More puddles, more problems.

Anyway, it looks like Chris, Diana, and I aren't the only ones with "trust" issues. Do any of you have anything to say for yourselves?

Good morning, sunshine! Also, you're the demon. The original one, that is. You now have five members of the group converted. I believe strongly that one of them is Siegourney, and one of them is Diana. Sheldon, I apologize for accusing you over the last few days, I think you are clean, actually. Either you or Diana is. And if you're clean, Siegourney is certainly one of the demons. I have no idea who the newest convertee is.

Mystical Images 201 is sure paying off! Thank god I got that secondary college degree! :classic:

*While Sylvia talks, she tries placing ice cream on the eight knobs from oh so long ago.*

What are you talking about Sylvia? I know that I'm not a demon so I'm kind of curious as to how you reached that conclusion. I think someone is messing with you somehow.

If you don't mind me waiting, I'd like to hit all my pins with one ball. I'm in an all ladies over 35 bowling league. That was a bowling reference, in case you didn't get it.

Where was I? Oh, yes. I'm waiting for someone to report to me, and then I will tell you what I think. I'm very close to knowing who you've converted to your side, but I would like to share all my information at once. Though of course, the fifth puddle has yet to be investigated at all, so that extra demon will be a bit of a thorn in my side.

Also, I'd advise you to try to kill me or convert me, but I think you've missed your shot at that. I'm impervious to that, dear. Well, maybe not killing, but you don't have a chance of converting me. Sorry.

Also, everyone else, our demon friend is getting very very very close. As in, I may have spotted him. Not Thomas, Vacuus. Which is bad for everyone except Thomas & Co.

Oh dear oh dear. This whole thing is terrible. Is there any more unusual things we can use to build?

Good morning, sunshine! Also, you're the demon. The original one, that is. You now have five members of the group converted. I believe strongly that one of them is Siegourney, and one of them is Diana. Sheldon, I apologize for accusing you over the last few days, I think you are clean, actually. Either you or Diana is. And if you're clean, Siegourney is certainly one of the demons. I have no idea who the newest convertee is.

That is something very surprising. Until yesterday closing, then we know something of converting.. But how can it be possibly you get 5 members converted? That is an incredibly huge number of people among us and we are dwindled with numbers. So, are you implying Fred, Diana and Siegourney have been converted? Or you meant among them all?

I thought our objective is to identify the killer and stop the Red Moon from happening and now we got more blood and you have someone being able to confirm the results? This is getting stranger each day...

So... how do we deal with this then, once we know for sure he's the demon? Hold him down and stab him with the shark's teeth? Maybe the time to fight that was hinted at by the voice in the 'rules' is coming up. I'll hold my shark's tooth tightly. Also, did I have a pointy rib bone from Red Moon 1 or something? Protect me, bones!

Not quite sure what to make of the night, or the morning for that matter, but it was certainly interesting. I will wait to hear from someone before deciding how to proceed, but this morning seems a lot brighter than the previous ones, let's make use of it.

I'd also like some ice cream. :wub_drool:

I believe strongly that one of them is Siegourney, and one of them is Diana.

Expecting some sort of reaction from me by spouting crap like that? Dream on. :hmpf: The only thing suspicious about me is why I keep boffing Sheldon. Let's stop wasting time making random accusations and get back to the process of finding facts. That's how we'll solve this, not by playing Cluedo.

I search the Ice Cream cart for something other than ice-cream. :tongue:

I'm telling you guys that this is a mistake. I'm no demon. I've been helping to try and keep everyone safe this whole time. It's my job.

Speaking of which, remember Willoughby? The vision we all saw was him getting killed because the demon wasn't on the tour roster. I'm the freakin' security guard. His death proves it wasn't me, it was one of you tourists. I'm the only one here who still represents the tour company. The roster was a list of clients on the tour.

All I ask is that you think this through before you guys do anything rash. It's not me.

I'm waiting for someone to report to me, and then I will tell you what I think.

*huh* Sorry, I just heard this. You're accusing me of things when you've got something to hide? :laugh:

While searching the ice-scream cart I hold my shark tooth in the other hand.

I'm telling you guys that this is a mistake. I'm no demon. I've been helping to try and keep everyone safe this whole time. It's my job.

*huh* More secrets?

Well here's one less secret; my clue was I searched the second blood pool and...

You find a strand of dark brown hair.

Believe, don't believe, whatever.

*Diesel kicks a statue and looks around*

Well, this is boring. I'm interested to hear the reasoning behind Sylvia's accusations; perhaps that water has given her some special insight as well as wrinkly fingers? Buggered if I know, this all seems a bit off.

*Looks around suspiciously*

I am sure which certain ones of you are under the demon's control. I just need to compile my evidence with the clues we have found!

I search the Ice Cream cart for something other than ice-cream. :tongue:

*You find four torches.*

I am sure which certain ones of you are under the demon's control. I just need to compile my evidence with the clues we have found!

Well accuse all you want. Just don't try ripping off my head hoping to find the janitor who hates those meddling kids. :grin:

*You find four torches.*

I put them in the statues hands....

I put them in the statues hands....

*Which hands? Which statues? :wacko:*

*Siegourney puts a torch in the left hand of the statue that sits in the upper right corner (from the camera's view :blush: ) *

*Siegourney puts a torch in the left hand of the statue that sits in the upper right corner (from the camera's view :blush: ) *

Siegourney gets the impression that these statues have nothing to do with the puzzle. Siegourney will have to rest soon but she is cool for anyone to do anything non-sexual with her torches.

Siegourney gets the impression that these statues have nothing to do with the puzzle. Siegourney will have to rest soon but she is cool for anyone to do anything non-sexual with her torches.

*Siegourney's over-thinking it. There are four statues and four torches.*

I'd like to try burning the vines.

*Siegourney's over-thinking it. There are four statues and four torches.*

Oh. In that case I try putting one in each left hand and lighting them, just for the heck of it.

Siegourney needs a holiday.

Trying to burn the place down, Seigourney? Well, obviously, we should put the other three torches in the other three statues' hands.

I'd like to go around and do that.