Vector

Jabba's Palace

The throne room looks really good can't wait to see this MOC when its finished I assume you'll get upcoming jabbas palace set and use the parts and figs.

Hello guys!

I'm really sorry for not posting for so long but yes actually there are some very small updates, I now got a big quantity of tan plates and some more basics so I will be continuing with the project soon. I am awaiting a big qty. of basics (different colors) so I can start building the walls of the Rancor pit.

I have to learn a lot for school so I just will upload the pictures at a later moment but be sure the updates are coming very soon ;)

Cheers, Vector

I'll continue writing later or tommorow... so much biology to learn!

Edited by Vector

Hello!

I'm proud to (finally, after a long time of waiting) present the next steps on my WIP project;)

I finally got a bunch of tan Plates and so I was able to build the floor beside the actually throne room and I have also rebuilt part of the modular sections so its stability and carrying possibility is increased:)

Here is the wall element on the right side of Jabba's throne, I needed to change it because it was quite thin (only one stud) and didn't look that good from the other side (there were some different colored basics that weren't hidden) but here is a picture so you might get a better look;)

Old version:

7526001872_8bc96d87f4_z.jpg

New version:

7478597732_2dea934510_z.jpg

The palace right now:

7478601440_e55ecaef41_z.jpg

Some details:

7478602728_2ca38d0769_z.jpg

Well, write me what you think about it and I hope to post more updates earlier as this time (what is probably because I'm now finished with the exams for this school year).

Cheers, Vector