Kynok

Good day.

Hi, my name is Bionicle Boy. Yes, I like BIONICLE. :$ You may make fun of me as you wish. >-|

EDIT: I guess I should tell a bit about my self. Well, I like the Star Wars LEGOs,

Mission to Mars, (there gone now |-/ ) Spider-Man, and as you can see, BIONICLE. Have every one. Way excited for the playset.. Little bit of both in it. :D I'm in the ninth grade, and I am obsessed with super hero stuff too. And quick question... I heard they were making Batman LEGOs. Is That true?

-BB

Hi! Don't worry, even if some people around here are kidding about Bionicles, we nonetheless are some friendly dudes and as i said, we're only kidding... ;)

So welcome here! :)

How dare you like Bionicles Bionicle Boy! Just kidding. ;) Welcome to Eurobricks. :)

Thanks alot guys. WOW this site is really friendly. BZP doesn't have the introducing stuff. |-/

-BB

We have no problem in you liking bionicles after all we cant all like the same stuff, if we did life would be boring :)

Oh and welcome to the forums BB :)

Lol, slowly I'm thinking about some "light code of conduct" thread.... :| ;)

(Is there a way top pretend old thread in general from being catched up again?)

You know, its my first day, I had to catch up a lttle. ;) S do you guys know if there making Batman LEGOs?

-BB

You know, its my first day, I had to catch up a lttle. ;) S do you guys know if there making Batman LEGOs?

-BB

So far there has been no such news. ;)

OMG im second in the table :oo i cant be second to orlego :-D

Is this an actulal day?? as i was posting yesterday and when i signed off for the night i had 18 posts, when i started again tonight i still had 18 posts.

Have i missed something simple here??? I think with all the new people here its bound to go up for awhile but it will no doubt come down very quickly.

Damn Orlego you and i need to get a life :-D :P ;)

This is very true Vader. We do need to get a life :P ;) I also have this same problem. I will go to bed with 20 posts (just to one up you ;) ) and wake up to 20 posts. I thought is was caused by me living so far away from Eurobricks server. ;)

Very, very odd. I had something like 57 posts and now it shows me at 46. What is going on? I feel my whole world shifting. ;) ;)

EDIT:

Ok, I see, it is 1:24 in the morning Eurobricks time. But it still should have reset me to 0 at 12:01 right? It just dropped a few off. BTW... It is 8:24pm here. |-/ :/ *wacko*

Don't worry guys, I'm going to tone it down, now in the future, you won't have any compitition. ;) Not that I am compitition..... :^D

-BB

Yes, just like most subjects, we were off topic. This happens in a fun laid back style environment where everyone gets along so well. It is not that we try to go off topic, it just happens. Bionicle Boy it is not about competition (I will catch you someday Vader :P ;) ). We don't try to see who can post the most in one day. We post only because we enjoy to do so. We also don't post because we feel we have to. Just enjoy your time here and feel free to post when you like but just remember that you do not have to nor should you feel obligated to post a reply to every post and every subject.

Relax and have fun everyone :-D ;)

Orlego

Welcome to Eurobricks Bionicle Boy! I see you have worked out how to post then?! ;) Hope you enjoy it here and if we have any news then you will find it on the main page or here in the forum.

Orlego: I think that when you make a post it counts for 24 hours. So if you made 3 posts at 7:00, 7:15 and then 7:30... the next evening at 6:59 you would still have 3 posts against your name but then by 7:31 you would have 0.

I am pretty sure this is how it works but as always, lets let our chief webmaster Jipay explain. Hope this helps. :)

Jon.

Thanks Jon for the info. I think it is strange to me because I'm hours behind the Eurobricks time. When you are sleeping I'm awake and posting still. Around 8:30pm my time there are very few people on this site because it is like 1:30am Eurobricks time. It takes a while to get the hang of the time difference. ;)

The time difference was allways a problem for me when i was on fbtb and to be honest thats one of the reasons i stopped.