BeKindRewind

MOC: Mini Hogwarts Castle and Grounds

Although not a Harry Potter's fan, I really like this mini scale of the Hogwarts Castle. Want to rebuild it for my own. But since I still not yet have the parts needed, I tried to build the virtual one :) Credit to the designer / builder - BeKindRewind .

post-138085-0-50556700-1464021960_thumb.jpg

Nice render, noppin! I'm glad you like it. You may notice that the 8x8 trans-blue plates don't quite make it all the way around the lake. I took a table saw to the piece on the end. I try to be purist, but it doesn't always work out.

If you had the room with a mini Fluffy in it that would have been insane, but this one is awesome. The shimmering effect on the MerPeople village is really great.

When I saw the first images, I was already in love with your MOC.

But then, with every new picture, you gave me more and more details, simply amazing!

I was a rare Poster in this forum till now, but your Hogwarts MOC finally did it. So small yet so detailled, better than any of the real HP Lego Sets.

Did I say I love it?

Wow I wish I could build this myself as this would make an amazing late birthday present/christmas present for them!

Nice render, noppin! I'm glad you like it. You may notice that the 8x8 trans-blue plates don't quite make it all the way around the lake. I took a table saw to the piece on the end. I try to be purist, but it doesn't always work out.

Thanks BeKindRewind...

Yes, LOL, you can see the trans-blue parts near the Basilik's cave. I didn't use the 8 x 8 trans-blue plate, but 1 x 2 trans-blue ones. So sad there's no 2 x 4 or 2 x 6 plate in trans-blue colour...

Edited by noppin

Brilliant! All that detail for such a small moc is incredible. You've even included hogwarts express and a quiditch pitch. I hope to see you do more mocs.

Just spotted this! fantastic work!!! some of the best mini-scale work I have seen. love the small details and the work underground, and you covered so much of the movies visually is such small scale