Sign in to follow this  
George G.

[MOC] Big Angry Ewok!

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Over on MOCpages I'm taking part in the 2012 MOCathalon and had to build a creation in the category:

Alternate Star Wars -

Build a MOC showing an alternate history in Star Wars. IE: Vader kills Obi Wan on that lava planet, Vader kills Luke on the Death Star, the separatists win the clone wars, anything you want!

Everyone knows that Ewoks are small, cute and friedly. But what if they were big scary and angry? This is what I came up with:

7006372635_eb3bf2d1b4.jpg

And here's the Speeder Bike I created for the event:

6851661036_0a890996bc.jpg

Just thought I'd share him with you guys :blush:

Great little scene- well imagined and presented in brick form. Really dig the studs-out technique used on the Ewok, captures their furry appearance well :thumbup:

And much love for the 74-Z :wub:

Quick, run for you life!!

This is really funny, nice job. Really liking the Speeder Bike. The faces are awesome.

Thanks for sharing, Jamie

Oh my! *oh2*

That is not something I want to see at night :cry_sad:.

The speeder (though not the focus) is really great (needs dark brown though :tongue:)

Very well done George :thumbup:! You captured the overall look and the oversized head spot on! He/she looks real angry and crazy, and I just wonder what a pair of trans-red round 1x1 plates instead of white ones would do :devil:!

Omg - a rancor sized ewok!

Very we'll done!

Are you doing a ewok sized rancor next?? :tongue:

That's pretty amusing George G - the giant Ewok looks suitably menacing and I really like your use of tree leaves on the base :thumbup: . In principal I'm not a fan of pulling apart minifig legs to sit them on vehicles but I do think your speeder-bike looks nice and compact.

Hello!

That's an amazingly well built Ewok sculpture! The facial expression looks very real. :classic: His angry mood, combined with his immense size make him probably the most dangerous Ewok. :wink:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

HAHAHA! I know I commented on this over on Mocpages, but this is seriously one of the funniest SW builds I've seen in a long time! :laugh: Love it! :wub:

This is AWESOME! I Love it!!! You've done a great job with the Ewok, and the scene is great too. This is fantastic!

Hah! That's incredible. Definitely gave me my first big smile of the day!

Great MOC, the ewok looks damn accurate. I agree, with Mike, red eyes would make him look simply demonic.

Your speeder bike is one of my favorite speeder bike customs I've seen.

Haha! Very well done, and an interesting "What If" scenario! There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said. I also like the way you portrayed the Ewok's fuzzy fur by having him covered in studs, and the speederbike is indeed pretty good. Good luck in the contest!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Hehehe love it! How original :D I wanna see Big Angry Ewok Vs a Scout Walker!! :laugh: