Sign in to follow this  
lego envy

[MOC] Japanese DOJO & Japanese Garden

I always loved the asian culture so, i tried to create something from that..

my first MOC outside of the star wars forum

ENJOY

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1682.jpg

IMG_1683.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1687.jpg

Nicely done! I'm a fan of eastern architecture too, and love this sort of stuff. The outside is nice, and I like how simple yet great your stream looks. The inside of the building is my favourite with that flooring.

Hope to see more historical MOC's from you! :thumbup:

Great DOJO! I especially like the front garden with all the flowers and the Geisha. The meditating old man is really a cool idea! Everything looks beautiful, but I don‘t think you should have chairs around the table.

KB2009_012.jpg

This is how we sit at my DOJO. Lol

Edited by Dapper-D2

Fantastic! Everything is amazing, but my favourite is definitely the interior. The flooring is awesome, as are the walls and the decorations.

The only thing I would change is to make the torso of the meditating man 1 or 2 plates higher, since it looks to me like a torso resting on a leg shaped rock. :tongue:

Also, one more layer of blue studs on the river would make it better IMO.

Fantastic! Everything is amazing, but my favourite is definitely the interior. The flooring is awesome, as are the walls and the decorations.

The only thing I would change is to make the torso of the meditating man 1 or 2 plates higher, since it looks to me like a torso resting on a leg shaped rock. :tongue:

Also, one more layer of blue studs on the river would make it better IMO.

Thanks for input. I added 2 plates to the meditating man and looks 100% better , but i don't have enough blue for river..

Updated pics soon. :thumbup::classic:

Beautifully done! The interior is fantastic, and I especially love the pattern on the floor. :thumbup: The only thing that stood out for me was the box of assorted swords in the corner. With such care and reverence for all of the other pieces of equipment in the dojo, this seems a little out of place. But other than that, it looks wonderful. I love this style of architecture, and wish LEGO would make more sets like the Ninjago Fire Temple.

Beautifully done! The interior is fantastic, and I especially love the pattern on the floor. :thumbup: The only thing that stood out for me was the box of assorted swords in the corner. With such care and reverence for all of the other pieces of equipment in the dojo, this seems a little out of place. But other than that, it looks wonderful. I love this style of architecture, and wish LEGO would make more sets like the Ninjago Fire Temple.

Now that you mentioned it the box does look odd,but my intention was to have it as a sparing box for swords.

Very nice build. Exactly as I would picture something like this. I am a fan of Eastern architecture also, so this is great to see. I bought some of the Ninjago sets just to build something like this. Very realistic (from my limited experience). All the little details are great.

Fantastic work. Keep it up!

Great work. The design is very nice, and the inside is filled with details!

Thanks, i will be doing more of these it was fun

This looks really good! It reminds me of an old MOC I did, although not nearly this well done or detailed. The plant work is well done. Again, nice job!