Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

Hello from Washington!

Hello, I'm TrumpetKing67, and I am from Washington State. I am slightly (:sarcasm:) obsessed with the CMF theme........ :tongue: Just thought that I would introduce myself. Can't wait to see the rest of you on Eurobricks!

Hello, I'm TrumpetKing67, and I am from Washington State. I am slightly (:sarcasm:) obsessed with the CMF theme........ :tongue: Just thought that I would introduce myself. Can't wait to see the rest of you on Eurobricks!

TrumpetKing67, Welcome to Eurobricks. The community here is great, and I'm sure you'll enjoy all the site has to offer.

What part of WA are you from? I'm actually from PA, but I've lived in Spokane for over 9 years.

Edited by M'Kyuun

Thank you guys for all of the welcomes!

TrumpetKing67, Welcome to Eurobricks. The community here is great, and I'm sure you'll enjoy all the site has to offer.

What part of WA are you from? I'm actually from PA, but I've lived in Spokane for over 9 years.

I am in the Lake Stevens/Everett area, but I do have family and friends that I visit every year that live in Spokane. I do love it there.

Howdy neighbour, welcome aboard!

Maybe we will see you @ BrickCon in Seattle this October?

Possibly. What is it about? I have heard of it, but never felt the motivation to go.