BaronSat

Sales : Puerto Brico the set

BLIMEY! I've never seen those sets in my life! Well maybe the ship but the other two i havent! can i buy them please? :-P

BLIMEY! I've never seen those sets in my life! Well maybe the ship but the other two i havent! can i buy them please? :-P

Er... the smily makes me think it's a joke but honestly I didn't get it??? Does anybody could translate for a poor french guy like me???

Perhaps Mr. Ukdevilz is thinking these are real Lego sets? Just my guess.

Mr. Ukdevilz, BaronSat placed a link in his first post, perhaps you should check that out :-)

Why Mr. BaronSat! What big jaws you have! :-P

Er... the smily makes me think it's a joke but honestly I didn't get it??? Does anybody could translate for a poor french guy like me???

If Ukdevilz is serious he's mistaking the Puerto Brico buildings for an official Pirate LEGO sets which he's never seen before, and probably confusing the Merchant Ship with the Imperial Flagship.

On the other hand he could be joking with us.

I think he may have mistaken it with the Armada Flagship.

Yes, unfortunately they aren't lego sets, be awsome if they were though, cause if they had that stuff, they'd rock. Perhaps we should get BaronSat in there X-O :-P .

Don't be sorry lad! Your confusion is an indication that Baron Sat has done a very good job with Puerto Brico.

But if you stay at this forum long enough you'll learn all the official Pirate LEGO sets soon enough!

Hehe well theres a lot of sets from when I was 5-11 I used to collect and I REALLY need to start jogging my memory lol

You're not even one score yet lad!

5 to 11... Lets do the math... You were 11 seven years ago, making it 1999 which mean Pirate LEGO had been out of production for 2 years. Tragic!

However for the 4 years from the ages of 5 to 9 you were fine!

*sweet* hehe yes. I also had soem town and castle and a few space things and one star wars set.

Selective reading:

.... I also had... castle....

;-)

God Bless,

Nathan