Dazmundo

Dacta Control Lab Software

I'm really pleased that a post I made 8 years ago is still going strong and hopefully helping some people out. I don't work at the same school anymore as I did back then so don't have access to all the gear, I so should have taken it with me, I bet it's either sitting in a cupboard gathering dust or has been thrown out!

2 hours ago, Dazmundo said:

I'm really pleased that a post I made 8 years ago is still going strong and hopefully helping some people out. I don't work at the same school anymore as I did back then so don't have access to all the gear, I so should have taken it with me, I bet it's either sitting in a cupboard gathering dust or has been thrown out!

It is pretty cool that your post worked out this way!

There is a lot more technical information that I hope to get online soon. I will post about it here.

Hello all.

I just purchased such an interface on eBay, because i wanted to control my robot no longer by 2 control centers...

The seller did not have the Macintosh-Software for it.

Does anyone still have the software and could send me a copy or a working link?

Thanks a lot!

Hello GianCann.

Thanks a lot for the link - so I can check if the hardware works, but i would like to get the Software for OLD Macintosh-computers.

Those oldtimers are running on MacOS 7 - 9 and had 68030 / 68040  or PowerPC (Risc) processors.

On 7/14/2020 at 8:03 AM, Chris1982 said:

Thanks a lot for the link - so I can check if the hardware works, but i would like to get the Software for OLD Macintosh-computers.

Those oldtimers are running on MacOS 7 - 9 and had 68030 / 68040  or PowerPC (Risc) processors.

Hi Chris, I'm looking for the same. No luck so far. I've only turned up Control Lab 1.0 and 1.2 for MS-DOS or Windows.

I've asked on one Macintosh forum and I'm going to keep looking. If I find it I'll post here again :)

I've been in touch directly with someone at LCSI, who created the Dacta Control Lab software. They searched their storage but only turned up 5.25" floppy disks for the Apple II version of TC Logo, not the Control Lab software for Macintosh unfortunately.