Just in case you were starting to think everything in our lego room was faeries, flowers and puppy dog tails :)

6858820314_eac1fcffe3.jpg

And here's a close up... bottom jaw anyone? ;)

7004937421_ea8f209a44.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Siercon and Coral

That's simply stunning :thumbup:

It really is in stark contrast to your fairies, and the chubacabra looks like he'll go for anything that can't escape fast enough :devil:

What I like the most, though, is the usage of the arms and tails of the old green dragons as cacti. They're suited perfectly for this use and actually doing so is ingenious, as I think everyone will agree :sweet:

Excellent! Half-closed eyes make the best realistic view of the MOC! And with eyes wide opened I like to find interesting ideas in design

Well, you had me with that first picture, jeez I love the planets and the detail you put into

the surrounding area. Very realistic pose.. That's the way I picture al chupacabra, what's with the ninja? Over all a very spooky and nicely done MOC! :classic:

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

Great! Now I have to study how you made all that bloody mass..

Edited by Cunctator

Thanks everyone for your comments. Glad you like'm, it's nice making something more gory every once and awhile.

That's simply stunning :thumbup:

It really is in stark contrast to your fairies, and the chubacabra looks like he'll go for anything that can't escape fast enough :devil:

What I like the most, though, is the usage of the arms and tails of the old green dragons as cacti. They're suited perfectly for this use and actually doing so is ingenious, as I think everyone will agree :sweet:

Well, you had me with that first picture, jeez I love the planets and the detail you put into

the surrounding area. Very realistic pose.. That's the way I picture al chupacabra, what's with the ninja? Over all a very spooky and nicely done MOC! :classic:

Thanks guys! Here is the piece used to connect the aligator tail cactus. Three of these in green.: Here is the piece used to connect the aligator tail cactus. Three of these in green. in case your interested.

I really appreciate all of your comments! Thanks again!

Wow! This is so far from the flowers and the cute mocs you use to build! And I love it! The posing of the wolf is incredible! Wish I had that imagination to build things like this of just Lego! Great work!