Maxim I

Mpya Stedor Wall

As the Mpya Stedor Archery Tournament (link) is just outside the walls, the next project of Mpya Stedor was relatively fast chosen.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the world of Eurobricks, spies from all the other planets, ...

Lord Damaximus, ruler of Mpya Stedor, presents to you:

Mpya Stedor Inner City Walls

mswic1.jpg

mswic2.jpg

mswic3.jpg

mswic4.jpg

mswic6.jpg

=> Close-ups:

mswic5.jpg

Sir Whisximus with the new shift. Not everybody will read this, so that's why I will explain the system behind the structure. If you look carefully, you can see it is perfectly possible to have 2 archers standing beside each other on the upperlevel of the walls: One on the white bricks, defended by the tan bricks. The other one on the dark tan plate, defended by the white bricks. Due the height of the holes, the last one can easily aim at every target.

So vertically seen, there are 3 archers (2 on the upper floor level, 1 at the level between ground and upperfloor)

mswic7.jpg

Sir Tomvaximus and his guards tasting the best Mitgardian Ale's

mswic8.jpg

A drow trader and her 2 guards buying some roasted chicken. Also 2 girls talking.

mswic9.jpg

A boy who is running away from the lady with the fish in her hands. I wonder what he yelled at her...

mswic10.jpg

2 harbor workers enjoying the attention of a marketgirl. Also 2 Market Guards patrolling.

mswic11.jpg

Bahad Jasha's fine cloaks with spinning weel (more details on the following pic). And a mitgardian trader with 2 guards passing by Hoeth Jeh's high quality hats.

mswic12.jpg

Detail of the spinning wheel.

There are no brickeffects in the walls or the plates, simply because Mpya Stedor is a new city, so the walls are also new and missing bricks are not done then :laugh:

C & C always welcome!

-----------------------------------------

in other news:

I know most of you guys only look to topics when they are new, so here some advertisements:

--> Mpya Stedor Palace is finally done:

msp1.jpg => there is a nice detailed interior as well, so it is worth visiting: My link

--> Be sure to participate at the Mpya Stedor Archery Tournament, there is a nice price to win! Also 50 gold for your Guild! My link

That is a long wall! I love all the flags and the market. Are you going to add to this or is it done? :thumbup:

It is a part of the city I am making :classic:

At the left end, the gatehouse and castle will be attached and at the right end there will come a tower :classic:

Also the market itself will be expanded with the port MOC

But that's all for the next months :laugh:

Great build! It's pretty impressive, I like the design. Also all the minifig action is great. I'ts gonna be a big project!

That is huge! I like it especially the market along the inside of the wall. The spinning wheel is also awesome!:thumbup:

dude, you've been really buisy it seems, good stuff came out of it. The wall is simply great, although a little too clean looking for my taste. Maybe you should include a little more color variation.

What's really awesome. I love how formidable it looks on the front, then all the lovely little action bits in the back.

Really well done!

Impressive wall, that thing is so huge! Great feature with the flags above the market. Good design and nice colouring. Even though you plan to add things to side, I would still recommend to make the sides of the wall look more finished before presenting it. Just a minor touch. Looking forward to the rest of Mpya Stedor!

I love all the activity, again, in this build. You have a very nice clean design for the exterior of the wall. I'm not sure of your use of pirate figs though.... :tongue:

I need to start trading with your city, like NAOW, if you can afford this big fancy STONE walls to go the WHOLE way around your city, then I must tap your people's fortune.

Lord Damaximus,

impressive! The bigger the wall the better! This must have been a fun build :classic: .

I like the international flair inside your town :thumbup:. Traders like security, I suppose. Soon I will come to visit Mpya Stedor, which looks like it will become a major metropolis in Historica.

Abū Alī

Your brick pile is surely increasing :wink: but the one thing that has increased most is your building skills! You keep improving a lot and I like this great wall! The posing of the minifigs are great and I like the repetative of the wall! Your city is surely growing!

Wow, the city of Mpya Stedor is really coming along! :thumbup: I like the double arrow slits, and the marketplace behind the wall looks great teeming with life. The row of flags gives the market a very festive feel! :classic: Your spinning wheel is cool too.

Can't wait to see the gatehouse now! :thumbup:

Thx for the comments!!!!

I am working on my gatehouse now, that's why I had to check this topic again. I discovered I forgot to reply on the comments :look:

@Kabel, I know it's popular here in Historica to work with as many slightly different colours as possible, but in Medieval times, a wall had most times only one colour. But that is kind of boring sometimes, so that's why I put another colour in it too :)

And as the wall is supposed to be recent constructed, it would be a shame if there were already colour differences :classic:

@Balthasar, I am planning to give it a finishing touch :classic: Firstly I thought to make the city as one big project, but then it would be impossible to transport. So now every section will be a finished total and be able to connect with another section :classic: But hopefully in less than a month you will see this :classic:

@Jakon, Kaliphlin cities are wealthy :laugh:

@Rogueang, hey, my harborcrew (or slaves as you wish) is perfectly Kaliphlin :laugh: Red and blue :laugh:

@Others, thanks!!

(sorry if this is considered as bumping...)

I am happy there are no remarks on the structure as I will base my Gatehouse on the wall :classic:

48x24, 4 floors (3 of 8 bricks high, the groundfloor 12 bricks high) :)