Sign in to follow this  
KAHUKA

LEGO Islander MOCs - Got one? found one? Post it here

I think this post belongs in another thread, or doesn't it? Well, oo7 started a list from a lot of brickshelf ship finds, and Bonaparte made an MOC ship index... After that, I proposed another index for land based MOCs...

Or are you refering to something else?

My mistake, Mr. Tiber! I meant to place this post in the MOC ship thread, but somehow clicked on this one instead. (which is strange since I thought I read through the other thread) Feel free to move this post, if you can.

I believe Bonaparte metioned the idea after I made my list, and I liked it and announced that I would be editing my original post into an index, and so I did (started). But after a day or two Bonaparte just made his own because he thought there should be little thumbnails. :-/

Hello everyone im back im sorry i havnt replied in a while i was not able to use my computer. :-D

Hello everyone im back im sorry i havnt replied in a while i was not able to use my computer. :-D

YOU

And so it appears that Island Boy did not consume Kahuka afterall!!

I took this photo at the LEGOLAND CA Funtown Market;

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/000/LEGOLAND/dsc02650.jpg - It looks like they have ripped off our smilies! :-D

I was too lazy to resize it and flip it, but if you have a Dell PC you can just press ALT+CTRL+Right arrow key!

And so it appears that Island Boy did not consume Kahuka afterall!!

I took this photo at the LEGOLAND CA Funtown Market;

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/000/LEGOLAND/dsc02650.jpg - It looks like they have ripped off our smilies! :-D

I was too lazy to resize it and flip it, but if you have a Dell PC you can just press ALT+CTRL+Right arrow key!

No he did not eat me and after another long wait im back again it was i signed on with another computer and i lost my password. :-D

No he did not eat me and after another long wait im back again it was i signed on with another computer and i lost my password. :-D

p.s Mister Phess alas i have no new mocs but i plan too have my new ISLANDERS lookout post on the site pretty soon ;-)

You should contact the Admins for Password retrieval next time it happens ;-) . So, lot's have been happening here. Like...Classic-Pirates.com!!

Welcome Back!

And we have an index for Islander sets.

So check out the Islander MOC Index!

I know I just love the new look of the site, and the islanders index it so awsome. :-D :-D