Sign in to follow this  
KAHUKA

LEGO Islander MOCs - Got one? found one? Post it here

Allright let's get back to subject. :islander2: :islander1:

It appears nobody has any Islander MOCs to share at this stage so perhaps we should leave this thread for the time being until there is.

It appears nobody has any Islander MOCs to share at this stage so perhaps we should leave this thread for the time being until there is.

I disagree im going to post a new moc next week. :islander2: :islander1: :islander2: :islan

Hey Kahuka, I got one for you,

eb_event_2006_windsor_152.jpg

islander.jpg

BTW, what is the difference between this "Islander Mocs" Thread in the MOC forum and the "Islander Mocs" thread in the General Pirates forum? *merge!merge!merge!*

Hey Kahuka, I got one for you,

eb_event_2006_windsor_152.jpg

islander.jpg

BTW, what is the difference between this "Islander Mocs" Thread in the MOC forum and the "Islander Mocs" thread in the General Pirates forum? *merge!merge!merge!*

Where did you find that pic is it from the lego company i noticed the bins in the back of the pic? :islander2: :islander1: :islander2:

Those look great! :islander2: :islander1:

The only things I would change are making their legs shorter (especially that islander!), make their feet more square and blocky, make the headgears look more like the Lego parts, and make their hands look more like this guy's

3723-1.jpg

The first picture is from misterhobbes gallery

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=181447

The pic is on the fourth page in the gallery, along with one of jonfett in the Legoland Windsor model shop. The lucky little... hmpfbad.gif

The second pic is from 007's gallery.

Thanks. :islander2: :islander2: :islander2: :islander2: :islander2: :islander1: :islander2: :islander2:

Those look great! :islander2: :islander1:

The only things I would change are making their legs shorter (especially that islander!), make their feet more square and blocky, make the headgears look more like the Lego parts, and make their hands look more like this guy's

3723-1.jpg

The first picture is from misterhobbes gallery

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=181447

The pic is on the fourth page in the gallery, along with one of jonfett in the Legoland Windsor model shop. The lucky little... hmpfbad.gif

I think he was trying to make it look like a real person. :islander2: :islander1: :islander2:

Phes Introduction

Our recent crew member Kahuka is a mad Islander enthusiast and he'd like to create one thread gathering together pictures from every single Islander MOC. So if you have any or know of any then post them here!

Kahuka's first post

*pirate* I for one love *wub* *wub* the lego islanders so i thought id make a moc post dedicated to those islanders fans.

p1161215.jpg

Hey Kahuka! I am so pleased finding my very own Islander MOC at the very beginning of this topic, long before I signed up for the eurobricks forum!

It actually is a modified Enchanted Island: with two more baseplates added the river becomes an island, if you know what I mean, and by putting in some bridges, extra palmtrees and one castaway it quickly becomes quite a big scene.

It is still the only Islander MOC I have made so far, but I really like this subtheme. I am still trying to get my hands on a 1788 set, which is tough when you live in a country that never released it...

I'm still not much of an Islanders fan but I like that scene you created. Very part efficient. Good work!

God Bless,

Nathan

It is still the only Islander MOC I have made so far, but I really like this subtheme. I am still trying to get my hands on a 1788 set, which is tough when you live in a country that never released it...

I know what you mean, but eventually I succeeded. Now all I need is to get one in MISB condition...

I know what you mean, but eventually I succeeded. Now all I need is to get one in MISB condition...

Now an uncrushed MISB version of that would probably not exist in large quantities, there are probably only thousands left X-D X-D :-P ...

God Bless,

Nathan (who opened a MISB version of this... when it first came out :-D )

ALOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! IM in HAWAII with my pals today i got another islanders set of course i already have it but its kahukas throne MERRY CHRISTMAS. :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-)

Nathan (who opened a MISB version of this... when it first came out :-D )

What's so funny about that? When the sets were first released they were abundant and therefore not in danger of becoming extinct.

That picture was originally from a brickshelf gallery which I believe was a Eurobricks member but it was very large and it had a big background, so I did some digital alteration and uploaded it to my gallery. Now I can't find the original picture for the life of me. :S

Le temple perdu (Lost Temple)

A tiny temple, lost in the jungle.

tiny_temple_perdu_01.JPG

i'm waiting for the moderation on brickshelf. (link incoming)

by the way excuse my english this isn't my mother tongue.

Welcome Enoa! May I recommend when the Brickshelf folder is moderated that you create a new thread for your MOC?

Am I correct in assuming that your mother tongue is French?

thindexedgif.gif 46a

My brother recently bought the Viking Boat (#7016) and it was sitting next to a canoe (a red canoe :-D ). As I was looking at it, I was also thinking about the Islander Catamaran (#6256) and how small it was. As I was looking at the way the Viking Boat was made I thought, why not make a huge catamaran out of his Legos. This will also allow his Islanders to play a larger (although still very small) role in our naval war-game. (Sorry about the crease, I don't have an iron here right now.)

d3855b1e.jpg

f0ea6e95.jpg

5ffcb630.jpg

Nice Catamaran, you made, it can certainly hold more Islander-minifigs then the original design. *y*

Maybe I would have painted the sail with some islanderpattern, but that is kind of hard to do.

Nice catamaran Duke! I like the sail, because it's plain, I don't think the islanders had paint so the real islanders probably didn't have a pattern on the sails...

I don't think the islanders had paint

Just take a look at their faces.... that's right....: paint :-D ;-)

Just take a look at their faces.... that's right....: paint :-D ;-)

Ah well... Forget my silly comment :-P But I have seen lots of movies containing islanders, and the sails on their canoes were... unpainted...

Since the Islanders represented by Lego seem to have paint, this MOC may benefit from painting the sail. I may later paint the sail and further mimc the original set, Islander Catamaran #6256. *sweet*