Sign in to follow this  
501st Commando

Fuel crew

This looks like the beginning of something truly epic :thumbup:

Nice wall detailing - are you going to fit the Falcon and an Imperial shuttle in there? :laugh:

Nice wall detailing - are you going to fit the Falcon and an Imperial shuttle in there? :laugh:

The UCS versions :laugh:.

I'm not sold on the colorfulness of this as a Star Wars MOC (were it a plain sci-fi build, it'd be perfect), but I'm looking forward to seeing this completed. The wall detailing looks great, and you have to love that speeder with its angled pods and minimal, skinny controls. :wub:

Thanks! The hanger is going to be minifig scale, but since it's a slice of a hanger ( a very large slice though) it'll only hold my Gunship MOC. I am making the hanger generic though so it can be used as a back drop for any faction.

The UCS versions :laugh:.

Haha, I wish, but I don't have either of those sets. :cry_sad:

I'm not sold on the colorfulness of this as a Star Wars MOC (were it a plain sci-fi build, it'd be perfect), but I'm looking forward to seeing this completed. The wall detailing looks great, and you have to love that speeder with its angled pods and minimal, skinny controls. :wub:

Thanks! I'm not to fond of color in SW MOCs either but this is about all of the color in the dio (not counting the Gunship of course). The main reason for the rainbow fuel station is to show their is a selection of fuel, since I will use this as a backdrop for many different ships. The final MOC will be about 99% bley, so it will look more SW than sci-fi. :classic:

@-Thanks for the great comments everyone! :classic: