ma quali bastoncini lunghi con i buchi da 11 o 12 per fare l inizio dello zorex? perche in una lista mi dice una lunghezza mentre nel' istruzioni un altra! mi potete aiutare? non so se mi sono spiegato bene!

per fare il fondo c'รจ scritto 6 mattoncini 12 e quelli di 14 servono per fare il contorno del cingolo! ma nelle istruzioni di jurgen ci sono quelli da 11 e no da 12! mentre nella lista che mi hai dato te ce quelli da 12 e 14! quindi non capisco!

sisi ho visto ho capito adesso il problema! grazie lo stesso!

Hi legomania94. Please try to post in English, as we are an English language website. I appreciate it's easier for you to post in Italian, but you have been able to post in English in the past, so please continue to do just that. Thanks.

I'm always sorry but I needed the code to find the stick end by 3? to give you an idea of โ€‹โ€‹the 4 have this code 3710

@ legomania94: I don't completely understand your question, but Lego Part 3710 is a 1x4 Plate and you want to know the Part Number for a 1x3 Plate? If so, it's 3623. What do you mean when you say that you "needed the code to find the stick end by 3"?

grazie mille proprio quello che intendevo, credo che il traduttore dica un po di cavolate nel senso non traduce bene, ma hai capito che intendevo perchรจ cercavo il codice del 1x3!

Hi legomania94. Please try to post in English, as we are an English language website. I appreciate it's easier for you to post in Italian, but you have been able to post in English in the past, so please continue to do just that. Thanks.

grazie mille proprio quello che intendevo, credo che il traduttore dica un po di cavolate nel senso non traduce bene, ma hai capito che intendevo perchรจ cercavo il codice del 1x3!

Which part of Pandora's (friendly) post didn't you understand? Please only post in English on Eurobricks.

@ legomania94: If you mean FabioSali's Lego Technic Liebherr R964 discussed on this TechnicBRICKS "Excavators Hall of Fame" article, the curved chrome piece seems to be a 71075 "Brick, Round 1 x 1 90 Degree Elbow - No Stud" part, placed on a stack of chromed 71076 "Brick, Round 1 x 1 x 1 2/3" parts:

liebherr_r964_03.jpg

Edited by DLuders

does anyone know how to do or how to change the 8264 and do it all rc? thanks

As Peppermint_M said above, stay on topic. Before asking questions, please search both on here and other sites to see if your question has been answered. If you cannot find an answer, start a new discussion, or add to an existing, related one. Please also take a moment or two to proofread your posts before hitting reply. Thank you. This is your final warning.

Yes I made a rotating grab for mine using one micro motor and a extra receiver.

How ironic, I was thinking of asking you the same alasdair... Do you hav any pics of it or suggestions for a simple grab that would work using the one from 42006 if possible?

Thanks, it's appreciated

Here is a picture of my grab.

DSC00418.jpg

The grab on the 420006 can be motorized by adding the micromotor directly to the mini LA and that adding a linkage from the grab to the arm of the excavator.

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Alasdair Ryan you are the man "the legoman":-) nice grab but i dot have a micro motor can i still get the from lego do you think??

and had you try the zorex outdoor i think whit some sand orr somtink im not so god at englisk sorry