Sign in to follow this  
Jason Cicchini

Greetings on the Road

Kollin Shyre, Lord Kelperth Darwyn's trusted friend and Captain of the Guard, has been in Albion. He was sent after a summons from the Lord High King of Cedrica, and is returning home to pass it on to Kelperth.

1.jpg

Along the King's road, he and his guards encounter soldiers from Antyria, a wealthy neighboring province with strong connections to Darwynia.

3.jpg

Kollin recognizes Santiss Kylor, a respected 'Mancer, and greets him. His hound, Lady, is stalwartly by his side, as usual.

4.jpg

6.jpg

Hinckley, notorious halfling spy, watches the meeting from the forest.

Folder when modded.

Nice build! Nice foliage, and I am intrigued by the shifty halfling. I would love to see where the story goes from here.

Nice build! Nice foliage, and I am intrigued by the shifty halfling. I would love to see where the story goes from here.

Thanks a lot! This series of story builds will lead up to my third challenge entry, so stay tuned!

Hinckley's pretty slippery, you'll see more of him.

I'm wondering what this is leading up to? Nice scene! :thumbup: Cool character's! :thumbup: I like how you did that campfire. It feel's great to see that Antyrian banner.

Who would ever want to cross the Wicked Witch of the West?!?! :devil:

Seriously, though, thanks for the comment. I think you have a good idea by now what's coming, and if the Hunger Games have taught me anything, it's that good allies are invaluable. Our provinces shall be the first line of defense against the Drow! ::ducks from Angeli::

Short, fat and missing teeth, that's me. :thumbup:

Sorry I didn't ask permission! I ran across one of your posts and thought the name was perfect for him, and a good nod to an awesome builder. He's also a cool (and important) character in the story! :blush: