Sign in to follow this  
bricksboy

AC Transit Bus Short Version

Nice! Love the door mechanism - As a bus traveller I very much appreciate the accuracy of this creation. Well done!

Perfection 'bricksboy' :wub: , mind if I take inspirational ideas with me.....especially those doors and the wheel arch ideas ? :wink:

AWESOME designing.....Brick On Bus On 'bricksboy' ! :classic:

Nice work 'Bricks boy'!

As it seems everyone specializes in some sort of building, it seems like you souuld be a professional coachbuilder. Love this, just like the earlier, longer version! The opening doors, the fact that it fits so many figs, just fantastic. Hope to see more, mabye I'll be inspired to build a bus too! (My town desperately needs one! :laugh: )

Dakar

Edited by Dakar A

Hi there. I've edited out a number of your images, as they are oversized. Please read the site guidelines again, especially regarding photos sizes. You've also got A LOT of images. While there's no formal rule regarding it, members generally seem to prefer fewer, more to the point photos with a link to the rest. Thanks! :sweet:

Nice! Love the door mechanism - As a bus traveller I very much appreciate the accuracy of this creation. Well done!

Thanks for your comment ^^

Perfection 'bricksboy' :wub: , mind if I take inspirational ideas with me.....especially those doors and the wheel arch ideas ? :wink:

AWESOME designing.....Brick On Bus On 'bricksboy' ! :classic:

Hi, appreciate your comment. Though the door mechanism works, it need to be reinforced to avoid loosing. I look forward to seeing your moc with better mechanism. :sweet:

Nice work 'Bricks boy'!

As it seems everyone specializes in some sort of building, it seems like you souuld be a professional coachbuilder. Love this, just like the earlier, longer version! The opening doors, the fact that it fits so many figs, just fantastic. Hope to see more, mabye I'll be inspired to build a bus too! (My town desperately needs one! :laugh: )

Dakar

Because of my limited living space, making building will be a difficult thing for me. So I prefer to build some small moc. further bus is my favorite type of vehicle. Thanks for your comment. :classic:

Sorry for the oversized pictures. I have fixed this issue.

Thank you Bricksboy.

Very nice bus in a minifig scale! I like the byke fastening, doors and driver's seat. :thumbup: I want to build bus from my native town too!

Great work! I especially love the simple and effective bike rack design. I will have to use that when I get around to my city buses.

That is one fantastic coach. The detailing is perfect - good attention to detail (like the doors) but not too fussy.

Keep it up!

Very good, its actually quite amazing what you can do with a pile of plastic bricks and a bit of imagination. The detailing in this bus is amazing. I look forwards to seeing some of your other creations!