Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Can you guess what is coming to Eurobricks?

Special Eurobricks Bulletin

This is not something new for many of you, Eurobricks Regulars! On behalf of the Eurobricks Staff, I am letting you guys know that something exciting is coming to Eurobricks soon. When??? I am not too sure about it. Meanwhile, do check out the 8831 LEGO Minifigures Series 7 pictorial review. It is just a beginning of what Eurobricks is going to offer to our community. Stay tune for more updates and announcements.

78edited.jpg

You can keep on trying and guessing what is coming. I am sure some of you will be able to figure out soon. More will be reveal later on..

Awesome picture!

Neptunus and his crown will be awesome as a ships figurehead.

But I'm not seeing that Scottish fig with the pipes.

But I'm not seeing that Scottish fig with the pipes.

Aww... Crap... I accidentally left it out of this teaser picture. :cry_sad:

series 8 or Lotr? :)

btw, I've been lurking for 8 days now, and I still can't find it (that something:)

Another day, another minifig building contest. :shrug_confused:

They're cool, but getting a bit repetitive. I kinda liked the variation of the Series 2 scavenger hunt, personally.

I would really appreciate an early pic of series 8 which simultaneous starts an TLG supported series 8 minifig vignette contest. :classic:

Pros:

• No argueing why the minifig should not be included! :wink:
  • The winner could get something really new as soon as it's available. (Similar to your review box, but in smaller quantities. Either sealed as a surprise or a choice from a full set of 16 like in series 6).
  • This could lure even more lurkers out of the shadows or attract new members... :wink:

Cons:

• None that I could think of...

But maybe there's even more support by TLG oncoming:

Some price ideas for future (minifig?) contests:

• Allowing a community review of series 8. The sixteen first places of the series 7 contest each get one minifig of series 8 (as soon as that's available) to write a short review. (Other distributions would be possible (5, 5, 5, 1 or 6, 5, 4, 1 (consolation prize for the fourth :wink: ) or 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2, 1 and so on...)
  • One price could be to allow to cooperate with the TLG designers on one minifig design for an upcoming series. :sweet:

The question is not what it is, but when it will be. :grin: Since the S6 contest will still be going on for another month, I imagine it wont be for a while...

But please no scavenger hunt! These contests are so much more creative, productive, and fun! Let the tradition continue, I'd say. :classic:

I'm guessing a series 7 contest. If so, I'll have to try to find some, although it probably won't happen for a while.

You can keep on trying and guessing what is coming. I am sure some of you will be able to figure out soon. More will be reveal later on.. [/center]

Friends/Minidolls Controversy contest? Or LOTR "unofficial" build contest to usher in the theme?

A bribe Shadows contest! Whoever sends him the most minifigs doesn't get banned a new title.

Let the games begin! :sweet:

A bribe Shadows contest! Whoever sends him the most minifigs doesn't get banned a new title.

Let the games begin! :sweet:

Yes!!!!!!

This is exactly what I was thinking! Either that or a purple stop sign.

Oooooh! You guys are killing me with the suspense. Can't wait to see what it is. :grin:

EDIT: It's been over a day since I posted this, but I just realized what it might be... I will see if I'm correct when it happens. :classic:

Edited by Walt

I don't even have a slightest clue what might be coming next. :blush:

Many things are mentioned by others, one thing is definitely correct, it will not be anytime soon! :tongue:

Is it DarkFang's impending career in Eurobricks forum mafia?? :laugh_hard:

I wouldn't be too dismissive of what this could be. The site and/or its staff must have very good relations with the Lego Group as the Sydney Opera House review, pre release review of Series 7 CMF and prizes given for the architecture contest prove.

I admit myself I'm not much of a builder or participate much beyond posting here but the site offers so much more than a lot of the other fan sites out there, indeed it tends to act as a news feed to many.

I look forward to the announcement/announcements