wooootles

MOC: Avenue Residences

AMAZING

This is (as Chris Trager would say) Literaly my favourite Modular MOC, ever. That may be a bit of an overstatement, but I have just fallen in love with this MOC! :wub: From the supreme realism of the multi-colour/tetured sides, to the realistic shops, to the fully furnished interior, I'd say this trumps even DecoJim's skyscrapers in sheer awesomeness! I love the integration of the cars, the streetlamps, and the bathrooms on each floor! I've got more to say, just check out this in my Flickr Gallery.

Once again, amazing MOC!

Dakar

Aye those are some crazy good MOCs in that gallery--- I'm not so sure how my little apartment compare to some of those! :wacko:

It's likely that I'm going to bring this guy (and Midtown Condominiums) to Brickworld Chicago, so if any of you are coming, you could probably see them in person!

You did a tremendous job with this MOC. I love the detail and the different floor plans for each floor of the building! Impressive!

I love the Japanese restaurant! :wub: Especially the cook perparing the food for the customers right in front of them.

You must love this. The design of your buildings (both of them) is great, and the use of colours too. You must have put in a lot of time on these. I hope you had a lot of fun making them and hope to see more in the future

You must love this. The design of your buildings (both of them) is great, and the use of colours too. You must have put in a lot of time on these. I hope you had a lot of fun making them and hope to see more in the future

Yep, took about 10 months on-and-off (I work really slow); I make progress for a month before taking a break from it for a month, so really, 5 months :laugh: It gets interrupted by smaller MOCs and other hobbies/interests, plus I rarely stick to my original script; I had to tear it down completely a few times :tongue: Thanks for looking, all!

Here's one of the versions of this MOC in LDD; I stopped updating it when I realized I'm going to have to remodel it again anyways

arldd.png

Edited by wooootles

My jaw actually dropped when I opened this topic - gorgeous work, so detailed and brilliantly executed. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone. I'm glad people are still interested in this MOC!

I really like your Pinkberry inspired store front. Great concept and execution.

I was wondering when that would come up... :classic: Yes, the store front and some elements of the interior (i.e. the weird display things at the back) are based off Pinkberry stores. Somewhat of an easter egg I would say!