Sign in to follow this  
KimT

Farewell

Goodbye KimT. It was a great experience working with you, and I'm sure you'll bring the same love for LEGO and the AFOLs' world in your new job!

You have done a valiant job here and I am sure you will kick @ss at TLG, may the force be with you :thumbup:

Edited by Brickmamba

I remember when you were first appointed Star Wars moderator during troubled time for Eurobricks (with some of the old Star Wars staffers leaving). Your positive energy was inspiring; the way you revived this place was better than anyone could have expected. Thanks to you the force is again strong in our Star Wars forum!

While I'm sad to see you resign I'm also very happy for you getting the job of your dreams. And I'm proud that a Eurobricks staff member is hired by LEGO which says a lot about the quality in our staff team.

Take care - hope you have fun working for Lego!

I'm sorry to hear you're going Kim. :sad: You've been such a great moderator and have really made us all feel at home in the LEGO world of Star Wars.

I wish you the best of luck with the new job, and with wherever else your life takes you. :classic:

Thanks for all your kind words.

I'll still be around from time to time.

EB will always be close at heart to me.

From a very close friend there is also a huge good-bye. You did a fantastic job in EB and I know you will do it even bether at TLG. They a very lucky to get you working for them. I think this is a great thing for both you and your family. On top of that I hope you now have more time to build some great Star Wars MOCS again, now when you don´t have to spend time moderating others work!!

Morten

Gah, for the time I've been reading here, you were the Star Wars forum, and with you at the helm it became one of the best-run forums on EB. We'll be remembering you everytime a Star Wars set is released, and hoping you'll make LEGO release some epic sets. :tongue:

Good luck at LEGO, you've been the best at EB. :sad:

KimT, in all my 4 years of being on these forums, its you who I remember most. Your dedication to the theme and forums, knowledge of the SW universe and sexy personality all inspire me. I have enjoyed working with you in the past and I will hopefully enjoy having discussions with you again in the future. I wish you the best of luck with life and with the new job. I know for sure that LEGO have just hired an amazing person. :classic:

Farewell, and good luck with your new job. (I hope you are able to force them into making some great new sets... with Jawas, tusken raiders, Greedo... a Rancor? Perhaps!... :tongue: )

Either way, you have done great work around here and you will be missed.

May the Force be with you!

~ General Magma

Well, now we'll know who to credit every time an awesome LEGO Star Wars set come out, eh? :grin::thumbup: Good luck, and may the Force be with you.

When I first came to this forum you were in charge in all of this and you were doing your best, even now everyone can notice what a progress star wars theme did. For me (and I think, I am not alone) you have really soon became undividable part of this theme. YOU WILL BE MISSED!

I wish you well in your new endeavor, hope it's as much fun as it sounds.

Good luck KimT! :thumbup:

Edited by GRogall

WOW - this makes me post in the SW-forum! :laugh:

I had to check first, if you're coming to the event after all. Luckily you are.

So we're going to have some drinks on your matter, aren't we?

Thank you for the work you put in EB. The rest will follow in Billund.