LEGOman273

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Season 5 Discussion

If you look really closely and pause it right as the Mando explodes, you can see several red splashes. That's the blood. It's a real blink and you'll miss it moment.

Interesting trailers.....perhaps Sidious is worried about Maul spilling the beans on who he really is and of course takes him out :devil: .....just putting that idea out there ! :wink:

Two preview clips!

Mando civil war :sweet:.

Bo-Katan punches Mando in helmet, umm broken wrist.

Has it been mentioned here that the episode order for S5 has been changed? It will now start with a Maul episode.

It has. I mentioned it one of the posts near the top of this page.

I don't know why they changed it, but it does make sense to continue it as quickly as possible after the Season 4 finale.

Did anyone catch the security droid's line: "You are tresspassing on Intergalactic - *snap!*"?

We will likely see the IGBC in this episode, aswell as perhaps in the Clovis episode(s).

Edited by LEGOman273

http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/index.php/2012/07/15/the-quotable-clone-wars-panel-report-from-san-diego-comic-con/#more-14376

Dave Feloni on Season 5. Not many new things, but a few bits of information are interesting, at least for me.

Thanks for the link! Interesting read.

Did anyone catch the security droid's line: "You are tresspassing on Intergalactic - *snap!*"?

We will likely see the IGBC in this episode, aswell as perhaps in the Clovis episode(s).

Awesome! I forget...Hego Damask is long dead by the Clone Wars, correct?

Oh yeah, at least by the new book.

Oh yeah, at least by the new book.

Thanks. I read Darth Plagueis less than two weeks ago, but I forgot when exactly in the timeline his death was.

Thanks for the link! Interesting read.

If you mean Darth Plagueis, Palpatine killed him directly before he took office as Chancellor.

If you mean his father, I don't see any dates for him.

If you mean Darth Plagueis, Palpatine killed him directly before he took office as Chancellor.

Thank you. I knew that, I just had a brain fart and forgot if Palpatine was Chancellor during TCW or not. :facepalm::wall: And yeah, I meant Plagueis. I just referred to him as Damask because we were talking about the IGBC. :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by purpleparadox

The preview clips do look cool, but from everything else I've heard, I can't say I'm excited for this season at all. More Mandos? More relationship stories? More Obi Wan getting beat up? :hmpf_bad: No thanks. I don't want to be hater, but this is getting redundant. :thumbdown: As Dave "Felony" said himself, these are dark times indeed.

Does anyone know when the 5th season

of the clone wars on CN will be? Because Wikipedia says today, Friday the

24th of august, but the TV Guide says not in the next 14 days will it air,

plus others says its in September. Any thoughts on both of the questions?

Does anyone know when the 5th season

of the clone wars on CN will be? Because Wikipedia says today, Friday the

24th of august, but the TV Guide says not in the next 14 days will it air,

plus others says its in September. Any thoughts on both of the questions?

Such discussion belongs in the Season 5 CW discussion over in Culture and Multimedia. Moving...

...done.

New trailer! Bad quality, but still a great trailer!

:thumbup:

And to answer above question, The Clone Wars will now air on Saturday mornings at 9:30am, premiere episodes on the 29th.

And to answer above question, The Clone Wars will now air on Saturday mornings at 9:30am, premiere episodes on the 29th.

Interesting. Doesn't make me exactly not wanting to see season 5.

*oh2* Commandos :wub:

If this series is half as good as it looks, it would be better than half the films put together.

Darth Maul vs Visla :thumbup:.

Is there any way to see this episode of The Clone Wars that premiered last night at CVI other than waiting until the 29th of September?

Is there any way to see this episode of The Clone Wars that premiered last night at CVI other than waiting until the 29th of September?

Maybe. Maybe someone filmed it and loaded it up somewhere. Personally, I prefer to wait until it airs.

Maybe. Maybe someone filmed it and loaded it up somewhere. Personally, I prefer to wait until it airs.

Well I just need something to really wet my appetite. Haha