LEGOman273

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Season 5 Discussion

In ROTS we see only the 501st, 212th and The Coruscant Guard (oh and Bly's lot) in Legion colours, there's nothing to say that other clones weren't going all white already.

In CW there's plenty of all white clones. Oh Grees lot are in environmental cammo not legion colours so I didn't mention them.

The most recent sources (I.E., just released) indicate that the removal of individual and legions colours didn't begin until after the Empire was formed.

The most recent sources (I.E., just released) indicate that the removal of individual and legions colours didn't begin until after the Empire was formed.

I go by the 'If you can't see it it didn't happen' so I only listen to Film or TV.

I presume you mean the EGT Warfare, great SD Classes in it.

I go by the 'If you can't see it it didn't happen' so I only listen to Film or TV.

I presume you mean the EGT Warfare, great SD Classes in it.

In fact I do. Such an amazing book.

New season 5 clip.

PS: It does confirm for sure that Rush Clovis will indeed be returning:

Wow, I knew Embo is a badass, but this is just... wow.

Color me excited for this episode! :thumbup:

Thanks for the trailer :thumbup:

I think that the introduction of Maul makes things much less predictable.

Thanks for the trailer :thumbup:

I think that the introduction of Maul makes things much less predictable.

I think Maul won't be dead by the end of season five. I like that he will be there right away. He should be an imminent threat. From the sounds of it, he will be going after not only Kenobi but Dooku as well, which will be really interesting. I'm most excited to see Palpatine's reaction to Maul's return.

I think Maul won't be dead by the end of season five. I like that he will be there right away. He should be an imminent threat. From the sounds of it, he will be going after not only Kenobi but Dooku as well, which will be really interesting. I'm most excited to see Palpatine's reaction to Maul's return.

You may be right; I actually have no idea. We all know what happened in Episode II and III, and we know what will happen in Episode IV. And we know that certain characters from TCW won't make it to Episode III. I have no idea, though, how this will happen, and what Maul's role will be. I think that the show is not more as linear as it was in the beginning when it was just about a war between the republic and the separatists, with different side-plots and developments of certain characters. I still have no idea who will die in Season 5.

I find it interesting that Maul calls Dooku a "Sith pretender", and for me, it makes sense for both Dooku and Sideous. Sideous has no ambition to let his students become more powerfull than he is, and Dooku seems to lack ambition in order to overcome Palpatine. Maybe, that's why he regards himself and Opress as "the true Sith Lords".

You may be right; I actually have no idea. We all know what happened in Episode II and III, and we know what will happen in Episode IV. And we know that certain characters from TCW won't make it to Episode III. I have no idea, though, how this will happen, and what Maul's role will be. I think that the show is not more as linear as it was in the beginning when it was just about a war between the republic and the separatists, with different side-plots and developments of certain characters. I still have no idea who will die in Season 5.

I find it interesting that Maul calls Dooku a "Sith pretender", and for me, it makes sense for both Dooku and Sideous. Sideous has no ambition to let his students become more powerfull than he is, and Dooku seems to lack ambition in order to overcome Palpatine. Maybe, that's why he regards himself and Opress as "the true Sith Lords".

I think he calls Dooku a pretender because, along with your reasoning which is very good, he was once a Jedi. Dooku wasn't raised as a Sith from the beginning, so I think Dooku has a bit more compassion compared to other Sith. Look at the moment of his death: he looked at Palpatine for mercy, and wanted to be spared. Then again, he almost squished Kenobi in the same scene, so who knows what Dooku is all about.

When it comes to Sidious, I think he is flawed. Although he is possibly the most brilliant character in Star Wars, his lust for power and his implementation of his plan is where his faults are. I'm afraid that Plapatine's treatment of Maul when he was an apprentice will come back and bite him in the megablocks. I think Maul will try to kill both Sidious and Dooku, and take their place alongside his brother.

Whatever happens, I think (and hope) this season will be big for character development for Maul, Savage, Dooku and Sidious.

I think he calls Dooku a pretender because, along with your reasoning which is very good, he was once a Jedi. Dooku wasn't raised as a Sith from the beginning, so I think Dooku has a bit more compassion compared to other Sith. Look at the moment of his death: he looked at Palpatine for mercy, and wanted to be spared. Then again, he almost squished Kenobi in the same scene, so who knows what Dooku is all about.

And there's Episode 2, where Dooku offers the Jedi to surrender and keep out of the war. At least at that point, I think, his goal was more to overthrow the corrupt senate than to kill the Jedi and take over the galaxy, unlike real Sith. :sceptic:

About that scene with Anakin and Embo, it looks pretty good. I start to like Embo a lot, so I hope he's not going to die this season. :grin:

Not completely Lego relevant but starwars.com has released a trailer for season five. Looks like we will get to see death watch a lot more and also maul and savage. Looks like we will also go to the planet Alderran. I wonder what sets, even though they will be a couple years off. They will make.

http://www.starwars.com/watch/tcw_season5_trailer.html

Edited by jmagaletta

Not completely Lego relevant but starwars.com has released a trailer for season five.

Best off posting here :wink:.

I have a theory for Maul's death that i think would be great. Have Palpatine kill him. I am all for seeing some sith on sith action. Also that could be a great fight scene.

Edited by jmagaletta

And there's Episode 2, where Dooku offers the Jedi to surrender and keep out of the war. At least at that point, I think, his goal was more to overthrow the corrupt senate than to kill the Jedi and take over the galaxy, unlike real Sith. :sceptic:

But Dooku is already an apprentice to Sidious, or Senator Palpatine at this point. To overthrow the corrupt senate would mean toppling his master- if he meant it, then he would be more of a Sith, as he's trying to get rid of his Master and by extension become the badass Sith Lord himself. If he didn't mean it, then he's simply following his masters orders. I do agree that Dooku seems like more of a humane Sith though, he's more like a duellist than anything else- I always view him as more of a Grey Jedi- I don't think he's really completely gotten rid of his Jedi training.

Moved to culture and multimedia, a mod will have to merge it with the pinned topic, as I don't have the power to do so in this forum.

I didn't think too much of Season 3 as the writers seem to have forgotten there was actually a war going on, but I am about 2/3rds of the way through Season 4 at the monment and things seem to have picked up a lot.

Let's hope Season 5 continues in the same manner.

Edited by TeufelHund

A couple of clips were shown at The Clone Wars panel today, hopefully they will be up soon.

By the way, point of interest. The new first episode of Season 5 is now "Revival", and will continue the Darth Maul story.

Edited by commanderneyo

Whoa! :oh: What was going on in the second trailer? Mandos v.s. Mandos, Bo-Katan fighting alongside Kenobi? Sidious on Mandalore? Arm-mounted holographic shields?

It looks awsome! :wub_drool:

I didn't see any blood, though. :look: They do have red markings on their armour, however. :sceptic:

Edited by LEGOman273

Whoa! :oh: What was going on in the second trailer? Mandos v.s. Mandos, Bo-Katan fighting alongside Kenobi? Sidious on Mandalore? Arm-mounted holographic shields?

It looks awesome! :wub_drool:

Looks like 'Darth Maul Mandalorians' to me.

Didn't see any blood either, though, but the previews look great.