indexed.gif V-LV-64A

Hi Guys

Here is my version of a Coca Cola Delivery Truck

6987147017_2b4691578b_z.jpg

Now updated

12935430264_153a54298f_c.jpg

And the Cab

6841026644_ab8c0e3db9_z.jpg

As Chrome Parts are rare and expensive the exhausts the side steps the wind shield topper and the wing mirror supports were all painted silver then lacquered

here we have the Coca Cola employee delivering some of the delicious soft drink to the vending machine

6987149485_08f06e3f22_z.jpg

and when the cab is not being used by Coca Cola it can be used for the police

6841029226_342fce57c4_z.jpg

or used to pull the Low Loader

6841036462_d99a770d86_z.jpg

And Please tell me what you think

Edit: Now on Cuusoo

http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/16932

Edited by danim

Nice rebranding of the Toys R Us/LEGO truck. I see it suffers from the same flaw that those do - the rear doors aren't available in the correct height. With red it's even worse since all of the fire truck MOCers snap up the red doors. Also, I think the sticker needs to be white, every Coke truck I've seen has white text. Other than those two minor issues, good job. It definitely looks good in red. I better not let my son see this because red is his favorite color.

Hi

Thanks for the comment I know about the doors and knew where to get some of the large doors but because the price of them I did not want to decal them, also because I use decals and do not have an Alps printer I could not do the text in white so got it so it is near white. Also it is not a direct rebrand of the Toys R Us and Lego truck as I modified the Cab and also redesigned the chassis of the trailer to make it stronger with less parts

Ah, two of my favourite collectables together....Coke and Lego.....nice truck 'danim' ! :sweet:

Perhaps plated/tiled rear doors might help the doors issue eh ? :wink:

Brick On Truck On 'danim' ! :classic:

thanks LT

I actually like the doors as they are, simple and effective also I think the only thing missing is a rear beaver tail but unfortunately I cannot find a way to get it to work without it covering the rear door

I like this model /conversion/rendition quite a bit. :thumbup:

It just needs some Coca-Cola crates:

4464-1.gif

So it can deliver to all the Coke vending machines in LEGO City. :classic:

4465-1.gif

Those are some cool sets, If you have a look behind the truck on the 2nd and 3rd pics you will see my rendition of a coca cola vending machine, I will have a look and see if I can make that red coke crate as that would solve my issue of the rear beaver tail

Awesome truck. I love how you took the design of the Lego/ Toys R Us truck and made it red.

I do agree that it would look a lot better with the white logo. That should be an easy change though.

Anyways, great MOC. :classic:

@ The Blue Brick

Because I use decals and do not have an Alps printer I could not do the text in white so got it so it is near white so it is impossible to get it white

@ The Blue Brick

Because I use decals and do not have an Alps printer I could not do the text in white so got it so it is near white so it is impossible to get it white

Oh my bad. I'm just used to my decal printer that I use at work. The truck is still great though. :classic:

thanks for the comments guys

I have managed to find a replacement for the beaver tail idea which is to have pallets which can be lifted by a forklift truck. I will get pics up later of the pallets and the interior of the trailer

Thanks for the comment mrlegoman

Here is the system for the pallets

First the pallet, there is one of the double hight pallet and three of the single hight pallet

7175938326_daf5ce8cb1_z.jpg

Inside the truck is this system which the pallets can slide along

7175939736_64d5629c4b_z.jpg

Then how it is loaded onto the truck

7175942436_f495d80e81_z.jpg

Supporting 'damin', good luck......I have 23 projects on the go, fingers crossed you can go past 46 like my highest one. :classic:

cheers LT

I'll have a look at your projects, I am hoping to get Coca-Cola on board since it is thiers they may like to look at it

cheers LT

I'll have a look at your projects, I am hoping to get Coca-Cola on board since it is thiers they may like to look at it

Easy, FACEBOOK ! :wink:

Go to their Facebook page and post it there.

Good luck, fellow Cuusoo'er ! :grin: