zinfinion

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

You're kidding, right? :hmpf_bad:

Because I have my flamethrower umbrella pointing at you now.

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Sorry, try that again. :facepalm:

Has anyone else gotten the new issue of Gameinformer? It had some new character pics including Sinestro and the New 52 Justice League (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Cyborg and Aquaman). This gives me hope that they could come in sets eventually! :wub:

I just noticed that amazon.de has listed the"Collector's Edition" of this game.

It includes the US-preorder Lex Luthor minifig.

7156572450_6293833817_n.jpg

It says:

- (yellow box on the left) "The perfect gift! With exclusive Lex Luthor Lego toy"

- (bottom right corner) "includes one Lego mini-kit"

Edited by Nebsirob

Has anyone else gotten the new issue of Gameinformer? It had some new character pics including Sinestro and the New 52 Justice League (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Cyborg and Aquaman). This gives me hope that they could come in sets eventually! :wub:

Could you take pictures to show us? I just went down to my local shop, and Gameinformer is all sold out. :sceptic:

Could you take pictures to show us? I just went down to my local shop, and Gameinformer is all sold out. :sceptic:

i'm sorry but I can't right now. :blush: My camera just isn't working for some reason.

Lego-batman-2-dc-super-heroes_-riddler.jpg

The Riddler hides boxes around the city

Arkham Asylum/City, anyone? :wink:

...A LEGO collectibles system based on the Riddler trophies from AC would be epic.

So it seems like all the old characters are having the same designs, sans Penguin with regular legs instead of short ones.

Penguin! :wub: Waugh-waugh!

What bothers me a bit is the fact that most characters have the same design as the old ones, which may mean two thins: either they don't have finalozed fig designs yet and thus use old ones, or we're not seeing any new figs soon at all! :cry_sad:

Well, anyway, the game looks awesome so far. and is it me, or i and Two-face are in the same location?

good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Penguin! :wub: Waugh-waugh!

What bothers me a bit is the fact that most characters have the same design as the old ones, which may mean two thins: either they don't have finalozed fig designs yet and thus use old ones, or we're not seeing any new figs soon at all! :cry_sad:

Well, anyway, the game looks awesome so far. and is it me, or i and Two-face are in the same location?

good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I don't think the fact that not old designs have been used means automatically that new characters won't be released anytime near. If I recall correctly, LEGO games have never featured sets or figs which were released soon after the game aired. If I remember correctly, the Indiana Jones sets "Flying Wing" and "Shanghai Chase" were released not long after the game, but looked entirely different.

Of course, that might just be me refusing to give up hope about new Penguin and Scarecrow figures. :grin:

Ugh! Why did they have to stick with the anime hair for Nightwing? :wall:

And I agree, this game is no indication of what minifigs will be released in the future, or what they will look like if they are. Remember, the Ki-Adi Mundi minifig was released before LSW3, and it still looked different in the game.

And while we're posting screenshots, there are a bunch of them on brickipedia, including this one:

LB2_Scrren_shot_10.jpg

WTF? *huh* Looks like these giant metal minifigs will come to life... :look:

Wow, epic *oh2*

Thanks for posting!

The same to everyone who posted something before.

This game is looking really awesome so far :cry_happy:

Regards,

Mitch

That Flash design looks like a good indication that it could be a fig in the near future.Glad he gets a mask/helmet and not a printed head like Captain America

I was honestly hoping Cyborg wouldn't be in this game, I'd rather his spot go to another character, but oh well. :def_shrug:

Aquaman and Sinestro look good though. Flash is okay, it's a little strange to me that he doesn't have white eyes though. :sceptic:

Thanks for the pics! But I gotta say... Meh.

Aquaman looks too generic.

Can't say much about Cyborg since the pic is too blurry and distorted.

Very disappointed with Flash. He looks more like a guy in an oversized Flash costume than the Scarlet Speedster himself. Why didn't they give him a printed head like Captain America? They could have at least given him white eyes. I really hope he will look different when he is made into a real minifig. :sadnew:

Sinestro looks awesome though. We really need a set with him and Hal. :wub_drool:

Thanks for the pics! But I gotta say... Meh.

I share your sentiments, Oky. :sadnew:

Interesting that around the same time I posted my own versions of these characters. Well, I guess hope that by the time they make it to the sets, and I'm pretty positive about that, they'll look different.

And, yes. Flash is a disappointment. Printed head with white eyes would have been better. So far he looks more like a cosplay guy.

Well, I'm quite sure we're getting Green Lantern vs Sinistro set. A dream come true! :wub:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

81VVAYeGuCL._AA1500_.jpg

EDIT: Holy whoa! Huge image! How do I resize?!

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Here you go:

431px-81VVAYeGuCL._AA1500_.jpg