Captain BeerBeard

Antyrian Wedding

Zakon GoldBlade has just married a young lady to rule Antyria with. Avalonians from all over have travelled to celebrate the event. Zakon has opened a vintage keg of Antyrian Imperial ale for the guest's. Eveyone will remember this day in Antyrian/Avalonian history! C&c welcome :classic:

0antyrianwed0_copy.jpg

0antyrianwed7.jpg

0antyrianwed6.jpg

0antyrianwed1.jpg

0antyrianwed2.jpg

0antyrianwed3.jpg

0antyrianwed4.jpg

0antyrianwed5.jpg

0antyrianwed10.jpg

0antyrianwed11.jpg

0antyrianwed12.jpg

0antyrianwed9.jpg

Edited by Captain BeerBeard

great build! even without the backstory you can tell it is a celebration! There are a lot of details that I like the ale cart is great, the well tucked under the apple tree and the dumped over water bucket, the frog in the pond (nice addition) the cobble stone wall. The fiends hair really works great. I just came back from Walmart and had three different friends polybags in my hand but put them back. I think I might pick them up for the hair pieces alone.

I really like the window on the second floor of the building as well looks great! and who is going to be the first drunk to try and climb that ladder?

the only thing I want is more photos of the details!

@MikeyB Anything specific you want to see better? Let me know soon, I'm going totake it down in a day or two.

Edited by Captain BeerBeard

Great build. I really like this. The little details are really good.

The lighting is really solid too. Must be spring time in Indiana.

Awesome build Beerbeard! great foliage (I spy a few mushrooms in there)great church and great figures! Its great to see others sigfigs in others MOCS, especially me :sweet:. This is another wonderful MOC from you and I look forward to seeing the next (wizard shop?)

That is some good ale, expect me to be popping over more often :laugh:

I am loving this, BeerBeard! I couldn't wait to see the official post after your WIP shots, and it definitely lived up to the hype.

So, was the marriage for territory, or the dowry? :devil:

This is really awesome, it's great to more moc's that don't have anything to do with the war. I really love all the little details, and the positioning of the minifigures, it absolutely make the scene come to life. Why are you going to take it down?

Beautiful build Beerbeard :thumbup: you created a very recognizable style with you particular use of plants and landscaping. Very vibrant and really feels like a celebration is under way. I really love all the many great details you have crammed into this. Your another builder who is going to have a great selection of mocs to view in the index. Good work in building up your land, keep it up!!

Noice MOC you got there! I like the foliage a lot done in that classic BeerBeard style. A shot of the sigfigs would be cool. :sweet:

What a great build! I love the medieval festive vibe of your MOC - great job in having so many people within such limited space without having the diorama look overcrowded. And the pond is wonderful too :classic:

The buildings and landscaping are great, but my favorite part is how S'dak'l'vil'th is just chilling in the crowd like nothing's wrong. Thanks for the inclusion and keep up the great work!

My hangover is starting to fade away! What a party and thanks for inviting me!

The moc is so much you! There is something with the lightning of the photos that stands out and I can tell straight away that you are the creator! :classic:

The ittle lake and all the red flowers makes it a really cosy moc, miles away from the other mocs you are also doing (like the blood lake! :wink: ).

Great work on this one Cpt BeerBeard!

Great MOC. Gives a real sense of a happy celebration. The fig combinations and use of the friends hairpieces (as mentioned by others) is fantastic.

I almost forgot to look at the detailing of the house, plants etc!

Really nice techniques for the floor layers and the foliage, it`s very encouraging somehow to see how the minifigs turn what was already a very promising WIP into a great dio. I like how the beakers of mead are foaming over. Yay friends!

The PGTC offer our heartfelt congratulations to the happy couple. Does the young lady know about the secret torture chambers with lakes of blood?

:classic:

Congratulations with your wedding, may she give you many healthy sons!

Lots of pretty ladies, happy guests and nice weather. It must have been a great party. Great work on the landscaping and awesome foilage, especially the fence and the pond. Also great work on including all the known faces!

Looks like all these parties and thronerooms are becomming a hype here on GoH after Robuko performed his ball. Its very tempting. Everybody is having fun and i'm still working on my wargalley for the invasion of Avalonia...eh, I mean for hunting pirates ofcourse..

Really nice job on this one. The great landscaping is instantly recognizable as yours, and the buildings are very nice too (especially the window treatments). But as others have said, it's the fun party and all the little details that put this one over the top.

All our best to the happy couple. Where are they honeymooning? The beaches of the Spice Islands in Kaliphlin are especially nice this time of year.

Kariny had a great time at the wedding of the year in Avalonia! Thanks for the invite :classic:

Another great MOC from your hand! Just gotta love the bright colours you used in the landscaping (great use of the new friends parts, did I spot a cute bunny somewhere :wink:. (maybe I have to get myself some of those parts to help me get in a building mood again...)

great build! even without the backstory you can tell it is a celebration! There are a lot of details that I like the ale cart is great, the well tucked under the apple tree and the dumped over water bucket, the frog in the pond (nice addition) the cobble stone wall. The fiends hair really works great. I just came back from Walmart and had three different friends polybags in my hand but put them back. I think I might pick them up for the hair pieces alone.

I really like the window on the second floor of the building as well looks great! and who is going to be the first drunk to try and climb that ladder?

the only thing I want is more photos of the details!

I added some more pics. Captain BeerBeard with his metal peg leg, would be the first idiot to go up the ladder! Thanks!

Great build. I really like this. The little details are really good.

The lighting is really solid too. Must be spring time in Indiana.

Thank you. It's more like summer. We haven't had a proper spring the last few years.

Awesome build Beerbeard! great foliage (I spy a few mushrooms in there)great church and great figures! Its great to see others sigfigs in others MOCS, especially me :sweet:. This is another wonderful MOC from you and I look forward to seeing the next (wizard shop?)

That is some good ale, expect me to be popping over more often :laugh:

Thank you. The next scene is a wizard scene.

I am loving this, BeerBeard! I couldn't wait to see the official post after your WIP shots, and it definitely lived up to the hype.

So, was the marriage for territory, or the dowry? :devil:

Thanks! the marriage is for more devious reasons. :devil:

This is really awesome, it's great to more moc's that don't have anything to do with the war. I really love all the little details, and the positioning of the minifigures, it absolutely make the scene come to life. Why are you going to take it down?

Thanks. I have to take it down to make more!

Wonderful scene! Great job! :thumbup:

Thank you.

Beautiful build Beerbeard :thumbup: you created a very recognizable style with you particular use of plants and landscaping. Very vibrant and really feels like a celebration is under way. I really love all the many great details you have crammed into this. Your another builder who is going to have a great selection of mocs to view in the index. Good work in building up your land, keep it up!!

Thank you and Thanks for all the inspiration! :thumbup:

Noice MOC you got there! I like the foliage a lot done in that classic BeerBeard style. A shot of the sigfigs would be cool. :sweet:

Thanks. A sigfig photo shoot is a good idea! I will add that.

What a great build! I love the medieval festive vibe of your MOC - great job in having so many people within such limited space without having the diorama look overcrowded. And the pond is wonderful too :classic:

Thank you. A festive vibe was my goal!

The buildings and landscaping are great, but my favorite part is how S'dak'l'vil'th is just chilling in the crowd like nothing's wrong. Thanks for the inclusion and keep up the great work!

S'dak'l'vil'th and Zakon go way back, but you already know that from the Drow hunting days! :wink:

My hangover is starting to fade away! What a party and thanks for inviting me!

The moc is so much you! There is something with the lightning of the photos that stands out and I can tell straight away that you are the creator! :classic:

The ittle lake and all the red flowers makes it a really cosy moc, miles away from the other mocs you are also doing (like the blood lake! :wink: ).

Great work on this one Cpt BeerBeard!

Thank you, all mighty de Gothia!

Great MOC. Gives a real sense of a happy celebration. The fig combinations and use of the friends hairpieces (as mentioned by others) is fantastic.

I almost forgot to look at the detailing of the house, plants etc!

Thank you.

Really nice techniques for the floor layers and the foliage, it`s very encouraging somehow to see how the minifigs turn what was already a very promising WIP into a great dio. I like how the beakers of mead are foaming over. Yay friends!

The PGTC offer our heartfelt congratulations to the happy couple. Does the young lady know about the secret torture chambers with lakes of blood?

:classic:

Thank you. You will have to wait and see if she know's. Her name is Jean Anne. :wink:

Congratulations with your wedding, may she give you many healthy sons!

Lots of pretty ladies, happy guests and nice weather. It must have been a great party. Great work on the landscaping and awesome foilage, especially the fence and the pond. Also great work on including all the known faces!

Looks like all these parties and thronerooms are becomming a hype here on GoH after Robuko performed his ball. Its very tempting. Everybody is having fun and i'm still working on my wargalley for the invasion of Avalonia...eh, I mean for hunting pirates ofcourse..

Thank you. Avalonia invaded? Ha! :tongue:

Stunning!

Soo much color, soo much action and beauty all round :thumbup:

Thank you, kind sir.

Really nice job on this one. The great landscaping is instantly recognizable as yours, and the buildings are very nice too (especially the window treatments). But as others have said, it's the fun party and all the little details that put this one over the top.

All our best to the happy couple. Where are they honeymooning? The beaches of the Spice Islands in Kaliphlin are especially nice this time of year.

Thank you. A honeymoon? Not a bad idea!

Kariny had a great time at the wedding of the year in Avalonia! Thanks for the invite :classic:

Another great MOC from your hand! Just gotta love the bright colours you used in the landscaping (great use of the new friends parts, did I spot a cute bunny somewhere :wink:. (maybe I have to get myself some of those parts to help me get in a building mood again...)

Thank you. Get some Olivia's tree house. Get building again! I have been waiting for your next moc.

Definitely great party, everything from the beer to the snacks was perfect, and also the great company.

I like the church and chapel, the trees have a great contrast of green and the foliage looks very natural.

Life is good in Avalonia. :classic:

Really great scene! I wonder how you did the crosses of the church?

Looking from far away, it looks a bit too busy, but once you pictured the details, that feeling went quickly away :classic:

Congratulations to the fresh new couple! That they may be together in peace and in healthy conditions for a very long time :classic:

Ow, I miss one thing in the MOC: a drow spying. I am sure they send spies to every celebration in Avalonia :laugh:

@Niku Thanks. You have to post a pic for your avatar with no helmet!

@DaMaximus Thanks. The cross is made with that crank part that's on top of my well in the last picture. The Potc cannibal escape set comes with two, I think.

Great job on this! I love all the sig-figs in attendance. You've really portrayed a gala event. I am sorry that Varis was otherwise occupied (should have posted my sig-fig earlier :cry_sad: )The beer cart is great, as is the chapel in the background. As usual, your foliage is top notch, and I really like the pond. Excellent build yet again!

Great job on this! I love all the sig-figs in attendance. You've really portrayed a gala event. I am sorry that Varis was otherwise occupied (should have posted my sig-fig earlier :cry_sad: )The beer cart is great, as is the chapel in the background. As usual, your foliage is top notch, and I really like the pond. Excellent build yet again!

Thanks! Make sure to post a pic of your sigfig!