Sign in to follow this  
sok117

Tea Time!

"We have tracked Jervis to Big Tree hill, however it would appear as though he knew we were coming. Looking around at the very unusal scene it is easy to determine that we just missed him, the fresh foot prints, the full cups, not to mention the kettles still hot. Looks like the only way he could have gone is down. Alright Robin, were going to Wonderland...

6983166147_2ac5528dc5.jpg

Down The Rabbit Hole! by sok117, on Flickr

6837041204_2f2cc75309.jpg

Tea Time! by sok117, on Flickr

6837041260_96e36161b3.jpg

The Mad Hatter by sok117, on Flickr

Thats all for now, be on the Look out for more Bat-themed mocs and vigs!

-Cheers Sok117 :classic:

Cool scene! That first picture makes me want to go down the hole and see what's there. I like the teapot and the Hatter.

Ah,I love a good Batman MOC! Nicely done tree,love the shape.

Over all very nice. Can you put a fig down the hole? :blush:

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

Awesome MOC! :excited:

I love the tree. So much dark brown! :wub_drool:

I'm pretty sure it's all regular reddish-brown :tongue: Thanks for the comment though!

Cool scene! That first picture makes me want to go down the hole and see what's there. I like the teapot and the Hatter.

Thanks man! I was building it when I remembered the "enter" sign from The Krusty Krab, I knew that it would be perfect for a wonderland themed moc!

Excellent MOC 'sok117', nice tree and great looking Mad Hatter. :grin:

Bat-brick On 'sok117' ! :grin:

Thanks a lot Tiger! :sweet:

Ah,I love a good Batman MOC! Nicely done tree,love the shape.

Over all very nice. Can you put a fig down the hole? :blush:

Thanks bro! And what kind of rabbit hole would it be if you couldn't slip a figure down? (yes you can) :sweet:

Thanks again everyone, stay tuned for more!

Very nice! I love the scenery here!

Thanks man! The scenery was really had to reflect the crazy schemes of the Mad Hatter.

I love the display, and that Mad Hatter is excellent. Very nicely done!

Thanks a lot :sweet: , I also really like my purist Mad Hatter, I think the Grin is just maddening enough. :laugh:

wow that is some serious talent! great job its much better than most sets lego makes but i wouldnt use the short round had, just saying i would use another one

very cool moc

Welcome to Eurobricks! Please elaborate on this statement. Tell us why you think it's cool. And remember to use punctuation and capital letters. Thank you.

Impressive MOC! I notice that you've based Robin off of Robin from Arkham City , or am I wrong, and is it Damian Wayne? The tea cups and teddy bear are a nice touch. I like how Batman and Robin are hanging from those translucent green vines. I feel like the Hatter could have been made better, but who am I to complain, especially when the rest of this creation is so good? Keep up the good work.

Excellent MOC Sok117 :thumbup: I wish i had nearly as much brown parts then I could make a proper MOC :hmpf_bad: Nice Mad Hatter fig too :thumbup: really need to get that leprechaun fig :laugh: I mean it just screams Ireland :laugh: .

Great work I love to see a nice Batman MOC come up in the fourms. I love some of the unusual designs you have used. :thumbup: