Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

Also:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-6860-DC-Universe-Super-Heroes-Batcave-INHAND-/300638968085?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45ff7a9915

Someone has a DC Universe Batcave.

He lives in South Carolina, so he must be contest winner or something.

499....is there going to be a person mad enough to buy it at that price ? :wacko:

499....is there going to be a person mad enough to buy it at that price ? :wacko:

Greedy, if they had aimed at $250 they would have made a good profit with a realistic chance of getting the price

At first I really was disliking these sets. But it seems that every time I look at them now, they keep growing on me! The only one that I am disappointed of is the Batcave. No Alfred, bizarre vehicle for Bane, but it looks like I'll have to get it because of the villains themselves. They are wonderful :cry_happy: I'm wondering how the Marvel sets will turn out though... I love Captain America but LEGO's version of him at Comic-Con was... disturbing.

For those in the UK.

I went into Forbidden Planet today as I found it strange that Amazon doesnt appear to have the superheroes sets up for preorder. The staff there are expecting the sets in the week beginning 8th January.

They are charging £67.99 for The Batcave

£34.99 for Batwing

£49.99 for Two face set

£11.99 for Catwoman set

£18.99 for Superman

Edited by surrideo

I love me some DC comics and Legos, but I have to admit, I am getting mighty impatient about this lack of Marvel set descriptions! :cry_sad: I mean, set pics have already been leaked for LOTR sets, and Marvel still only has set names.

If the precedent set by the DC sets remains true, Marvel set pictures won't arrive until a good bit after initial pictures are leaked, or, worst case scenario, at New York Toy Fair in February. :hmpf_bad:

I love me some DC comics and Legos, but I have to admit, I am getting mighty impatient about this lack of Marvel set descriptions! :cry_sad: I mean, set pics have already been leaked for LOTR sets, and Marvel still only has set names.

That surprised me too, but what I think is even stranger is that the Disney Princess sets showed up a lot later than the DC Universe ones :wacko::shrug_confused: Anyway, I remember telling somebody somewhere else months ago that we could see the high res DC Universe pics any day, and they next day, we saw them.

So, we could see the Marvel preliminary pics any day now. :moar::wink:

That surprised me too, but what I think is even stranger is that the Disney Princess sets showed up a lot later than the DC Universe ones :wacko::shrug_confused: Anyway, I remember telling somebody somewhere else months ago that we could see the high res DC Universe pics any day, and they next day, we saw them.

So, we could see the Marvel preliminary pics any day now. :moar::wink:

Let's hope so. I really want to see how Iron man looks. If he looks like he did comic-con then I'm gonna cry. :cry_sad:

If anybody else has heard the rumors for a Monster Hunters theme, there is a video on YouTube showing the sets. Why am I bringing this up here? Because the largest set has two Bat-esque monsters, and I didn't think it would be off topic to say they could be used for (or even better, be foreshadowing (but I doubt it)) a Man-Bat figure.

I just realized we got Lord of the Rings sets pictures (summer)

As well as summer Starwars sets pictures...

So there must be pictures of the summer Marvel sets somewhere..:excited:

I just realized we got Lord of the Rings sets pictures (summer)

As well as summer Starwars sets pictures...

So there must be pictures of the summer Marvel sets somewhere..:excited:

Reading through the comments on YouTube, there are murmurs of the guy who is posting these NOT having Marvel pictures. Of course...good thing I don't really like Marvel :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Superficial Username

Yeah, let's hope he has them.

By the way, in one of the Monster Fighter sets there are minifigs that look almost exactly like Man-Bat, so I'm expecting him in the next DC wave. :thumbup:

If anybody else has heard the rumors for a Monster Hunters theme, there is a video on YouTube showing the sets. Why am I bringing this up here? Because the largest set has two Bat-esque monsters, and I didn't think it would be off topic to say they could be used for (or even better, be foreshadowing (but I doubt it)) a Man-Bat figure.

For some reason I can't seem to find the video. Could you please post the link to it?

The new Dark Knight Returns trailer is up and it is full of delicious future Lego sets. Bane's (yes, you read that right) Tumbler with a tank turret on top! Some fantastic giant tank/semi hybrid tearing down Gotham. And the crowning jewel of it all, the Batwing. Watch and weep with delight my comrades!

http://collider.com/dark-knight-rises-trailer/101772/

Did that not just make your nipples hard? I know mine still are.

The new Dark Knight Returns trailer is up and it is full of delicious future Lego sets. Bane's (yes, you read that right) Tumbler with a tank turret on top! Some fantastic giant tank/semi hybrid tearing down Gotham. And the crowning jewel of it all, the Batwing. Watch and weep with delight my comrades!

http://collider.com/dark-knight-rises-trailer/101772/

Did that not just make your nipples hard? I know mine still are.

I thought they were doing random stuff not the rubbish from those horrible movies.

Impressive trailer, very dark....has that Transformer's feeling to it with the action overload...well almost. :wink:

And Lego are going to do sets for this film, interesting. :wink:

Thanks!

I thought they were doing random stuff not the rubbish from those horrible movies.

I'm unsure as to what they're doing in relation to The Dark Knight Rises. I heard they might be doing sets. If so, I would hope for some nice new pieces and a TDKR Batwing! :cry_happy:

Those movies were the best take you will ever see on Batman in a cinema. I can't wait to see some sets from TDKR.

Those movies were the best take you will ever see on Batman in a cinema. I can't wait to see some sets from TDKR.

I agree! I'm hoping they decide to include Ledger's Joker in one set even though he's from the last movie. They'd definitely make a large profit off of whatever set he was in, though I suspect the focus will be on the newer movie if we do get Nolanverse sets :sad:

Edited by VenVoi

Batman scared of bats and fighting Ninjas, face palm, only thing stupider was devastator balls.

I thought batman would be made up stuff to coincide with the new lego game which is made up like the first one.

When do we get ironman.

Edited by DarthSion