Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

Thats okay, IMO like the Avengers more. :wink:

Can you post some pictures for us :sweet: ?

I understand :laugh: Sorry my cameras pretty bad quality. but I can say that the left structure is actually a prison pod and the tower at the top is a crawlspace for spider-man to enter the lab.Doc Ock has two faces. A bunch of stickers too. :hmpf_bad: It is like a smaller Helicarrier breakout but better IMO. I used Iron fist's head for my nesquik bunny since his eyes are so high for a normal minifigure :laugh:

I understand :laugh: Sorry my cameras pretty bad quality. but I can say that the left structure is actually a prison pod and the tower at the top is a crawlspace for spider-man to enter the lab.Doc Ock has two faces. A bunch of stickers too. :hmpf_bad: It is like a smaller Helicarrier breakout but better IMO. I used Iron fist's head for my nesquik bunny since his eyes are so high for a normal minifigure :laugh:

Do all three have backprinting and Spidey and iron fist have back head printing?

Has it been confirmed how much the Spidey set is in the UK? Because if it's £20 it may just be worth it. :wink:

Has it been confirmed how much the Spidey set is in the UK? Because if it's £20 it may just be worth it. :wink:

It's $40 here so I doubt it will be £20 there :tongue:

Do all three have backprinting and Spidey and iron fist have back head printing?

They better or I will be one unhappy camper! Hopefully we will get a response soon :thumbup:

For $30 in the US I think this is one set TLG actually priced just right!

Spiderman has back head printing, Iron fist does not. All 3 have back printing however.

They better or I will be one unhappy camper! Hopefully we will get a response soon :thumbup:

For $30 in the US I think this is one set TLG actually priced just right!

$30?!? What store did you see this at?

It is 30$ at Walmart. That's what I paid for it. Fantastic deal. :classic:

I also see that it is the same price at S@H too! Why would this set be so cheap?

I also see that it is the same price at S@H too! Why would this set be so cheap?

Because it doesn't contain any new part moulds at all. In fact, it's just over the average 10c price per piece for licensed sets, at 295 pieces.

Edited by King of Nynrah

Any ideas when the spidey set will be realesed worldwide?

I believe August in most places in the world. :wink:

Has anoyone noticed the Justice League comic in the photo of the LEGO Designer room?

I did. They have many pictures for reference in their offices, such as Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean posters. Plus, a lot of the employees are fans of such. :tongue:

Because it doesn't contain any new part moulds at all. In fact, it's just over the average 10c price per piece for licensed sets, at 295 pieces.

I Noticed it contains very hard-to-find parts however. Lots of big pieces too and pieces in exclusive colors so It's even better.

I Noticed it contains very hard-to-find parts however. Lots of big pieces too and pieces in exclusive colors so It's even better.

Indeed! It doesn't cost them anything to utilize existing moulds though, so thus no price increase. They're being kind to us by replacing new moulds with exclusive colours and rare parts though. :grin:

I love Bizarro fig (especially his scared face) :wub: . Why does it have to be exclusive :cry_sad: ?!

Well, the set arrived earlier today, so expect a review from "a kid who sounds like he's 10 years old". :tongue:

Well, the set arrived earlier today, so expect a review from "a kid who sounds like he's 10 years old". :tongue:

Can't wait! When do you except that to be up?

Got mine to! Really is a good set in my mind! Lot's of nice big pieces and TLG finally gave us a set at a great price! $30 well spent on this set!

By 4:30 PM... I also post a small picture review by Saturday over here. :sweet:

I also made a package opening video of the set.

Wow, I've finally read through all of the posts pre, and during comic con.

I found out some info, w/ regards to the NYCC exclusives, TLG has yet to decide on what they'll be doing as the the exclusive figures. They did say that they will not be doing the same ones as SDCC. And they also confirmed what was told to FBTB, they won't be seen in any sets. I suggest that if you really have to have one, now is the best time as everyone who is getting back home from the convention is listing them online. That's when it will be the cheapest. I feel for those who decided they had to be the first ones to buy the figures at $300 and up.

I spoke w/ someone at DC who works w/ both Warner Brothers Interactive and Lego regarding the games. With regards to the Flash being made, if he is going to be made, it's going to be like how he is in the game. And if y'all noticed, the lightning bolts are on like separate pieces on the helmet. And due to that, Lego will have a tough time trying to make that piece.

Okay! Try to have a review up here before Saturday if you can! It would be the first one. Can't wait.

I second that idea. :) I was a bit surprised they weren't for purchase at Comic Con, it would have been awesome to pick that up there!